Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request to have michaeladair removed from BadBears trust list  (Read 4514 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:45:07 PM

michaeladair for some reason was recently added to BadBear's trust list.

Since he has been added, he has now used his position on Default trust list to silence me twice. it is unknown how many other people he has silenced that have not been willing to speak up and simply stopped yelling "scam" when they got negative trust.

The day he was added to BadBear's list he sent me a PM asking me to remove my negative trust rating on Redsn0w because "he is to be trusted", he eventually added a negative trust rating on me when I did not remove it. For unknown reasons he removed it after (or maybe right before) he started this thread, which his position was not generally supported.

Relevant PM's:
Please remove the negative trust that you placed on RedSn0w or at least make it neutral. He is to be trusted but just not for escrow, so put it as neutral or we will have problems.
The negative trust you gave to Redsn0w is unecessary as he did nothing to make him untrustworthy. Please remove it or at least make it neutral trust or I'll be forced to give you negative trust.

He is now giving me negative trust because of my trust ratings that I have recently given to newbie ponzi sites. I am reasonable certain that both he and moreia are behind at least some of these ponzi sites, including bitcoin-stocks.com which lied about what they were doing with investor money and deleted all the posts in their self moderated thread. They were both essentially vouching for bitcoin-stocks prior to when they ran away with investor money. I was told by moreia that both himself, one person on default trust list and one other person was planning on starting a "honest Ponzi game" (of which there is no such thing, however that is not the point of discussion of this thread).

Additionally both michaeladair and moreia were very quick to defend Spodermen when I called him out as selling hacked accounts. Actually I cannot find michaeladair's vouches, however moreia did vouch for him and I drew the connection between moria and michaeladair above.

Relevant PM's:
Alright I'll just shoot you a PM, reply when you can.
Bear in mind I messaged shorena as well, awaiting response. bitcoininformation recommended to get your opinion.

Myself and a few others are consdering opening a Ponzi Game. DO NOT panic, this isn't a ponzi SCHEME or a ponzi SCAM. Ponzi schemes/scams are sites that promise you guaranteed investments using something like trading but really payout with other investor money. A ponzi GAME is a site where it blatantly states it uses the Ponzi structure and that you may lose your coins. Technically, it is legal and considered a gambling game just like a dice site.

The reason why I'm PM'ing people is due to the high rise of Ponzi sites by Newbie members. Scams being a massive rise indeed.

I am not saying I am going to do this unless members like yourself or shorena approve, but what would your opinion be on a small maximum (like .5btc), automatic and instant ponzi game ran by a member like myself and another two semi-trusted members on this forum? Myself and the other two really want to run an official and trustworthy game on this forum but since so many new sites get their trust ratings ruined from running them it has prevented us greatly.  Bear in mind .5BTC maximum with 125% return (24hr rounds) would mean maximum .65BTC (including  5% fees) in the wallet at a time.

It would work so that we can't cheat out users (everything on blockchain and only one transaction at a time, everything is instant even if there aren't any confirmations) and of course we'd be able to give everyone realtime support. Fee addresses also listed publicly.

The three of us have positive trust here and one is in default trust. I can provide the identities if you want them. I beg you hear us out and give your opinion before you jump to the negative trust button.

One issue risen by Mitchełł (bitcoininformation) was this:

Well the biggest problem you need to solve is that you and your partner can't send anything to the ponzi to keep it alone. Which is, well, impossible. I stopped giving new ratings but it would be smart to contact Quickseller and shorena what they think about this.
Personally, I wouldn't do it for profit but rather to keep the program activity up.
What I would do to avoid this flaw is continue reinvesting a portion of my profit (like 20%) until the program dies that way the ending loss doesn't hit members as hard as what it would if i didn't invest.
I wouldn't do it for my own personal gain but yes he is right it is a flaw that is un-preventable even if we wanted to prevent it. There is always that possibility. That's where the trust comes in I suppose.

I want to run it by members like yourself before we do anything hence I am PM'ing people privately. I don't want to piss people off I just want to end the scams and have a place where people can play the ponzi game if they choose to play it, and do it safely.

Just let me know your opinion (via PM, not in the thread) I'm just asking around because I think it would be a good idea to get a site like this going by a semi-trusted/established member rather than a newbie.

Thanks for reading, very much looking forward to your response!

Best regards.

Like I said above he is clearly trying to silence the opinions that he does not agree with which is not something that the trust system was designed to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:23:28 AM

I sent you negative trust because I view your trust that you are currently sending is false and misguided. Also I've been on the trust list for a long ass time son. I was a supporter of bitcoin stocks for the time that they were paying out, I kept reinvesting and they kept paying. But I did not condone their activities when they ran.

I don't believe that gambling sites deserve negative trust, I made a thread for that and we are currently disputing it. The odds are against you on it.

Does this also mean that me and redsn0w are also in cahoots? It seems like we are just protecting members of the community rather than "teammates". Plus, even if I was working with him as a friend what'd be wrong with that?

Please tell me how this whole get Michael off the trust list works,
           Love, Michael.

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 12:43:15 AM

I sent you negative trust because I view your trust that you are currently sending is false and misguided.
0 reason to do so. Redsn0w screwed up an escrow job and therefore has been marked as untrustworthy. Leaving negative trust in retaliation to negative trust placed on redsn0w by Quickseller is child's play and immature as hell.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:49:03 AM

He constantly promotes scammy websites. He was a massive proponent of Bitcoin-stocks which was an obvious front for his ponzi. After the collapse his response was that he is:

Michaeladair you got kicked in the face! Told you this guy ain't paying out shit! He also deleted all of my posts.

Anyone who sent anyone negative rep because you believed Plutonium was going to pay you out is now screwed over.

I should have made the bet with Michael yesterday. I would have won today 😀
Yeah, I get kicked in the face a lot for trusting humanity. It's one of my flaws.
I just don't see how disbelief to all that has not a lot of proof is a good way to go about life.

Yet you're STILL promoting and supporting other ponzis??  Huh

Just in nextponzi, it seemed a bit legit... but now it's having some bugs and problems so Idk.

Nextponzi is already offline and gone.

Someone that is "too trusting in humanity" and massive proponent of scams is monitoring other people for whether they are trustworthy.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:50:20 AM

I sent you negative trust because I view your trust that you are currently sending is false and misguided. Also I've been on the trust list for a long ass time son. I was a supporter of bitcoin stocks for the time that they were paying out, I kept reinvesting and they kept paying. But I did not condone their activities when they ran.
Like I have said many times, anyone who gives negative trust for "trust abuse" is not someone whose trust reports I value. That is exactly what you have now done twice.
I don't believe that gambling sites deserve negative trust, I made a thread for that and we are currently disputing it. The odds are against you on it.
If you have successfully traded with them then you should give them positive trust. People have the option of looking at what I posted and deciding if they should trust them or not.
Does this also mean that me and redsn0w are also in cahoots? It seems like we are just protecting members of the community rather than "teammates". Plus, even if I was working with him as a friend what'd be wrong with that?
You were trying to censor my honest feedback. The fact that I tied you to someone who sells hacked accounts leads me to believe that you will likely attempt to hack Redsn0w's account sometime in the future and want his reputation as pristine as possible for when you do so.

Love, Michael.
Will do thanks
michaeladair

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:50:52 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 01:05:57 PM by mprep

I sent you negative trust because I view your trust that you are currently sending is false and misguided.
0 reason to do so. Redsn0w screwed up an escrow job and therefore has been marked as untrustworthy. Leaving negative trust in retaliation to negative trust placed on redsn0w by Quickseller is child's play and immature as hell.

Thats referring to the negative trust left on every ponzi game in existence on this forum not the redsnow incident.

Like I have said many times, anyone who gives negative trust for "trust abuse" is not someone whose trust reports I value. That is exactly what you have now done twice.
If you have successfully traded with them then you should give them positive trust. People have the option of looking at what I posted and deciding if they should trust them or not.
You were trying to censor my honest feedback. The fact that I tied you to someone who sells hacked accounts leads me to believe that you will likely attempt to hack Redsn0w's account sometime in the future and want his reputation as pristine as possible for when you do so.

Love, Michael.
Will do thanks

Where the hell do you get off saying that I hack accounts now, and why would I hack redsnows account... I admire him as an escrow even though he messed up a little.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:58:27 AM

Where the hell do you get off saying that I hack accounts now, and why would I hack redsnows account... I admire him as an escrow even though he messed up a little.
Both you and Spodermen were actively pushing/promoting bitcoin-stocks. This makes me believe that you are either one and the same or are partners with him. It is confirmed that Spodermen was selling hacked accounts.

I do not know for sure that was your rationale behind blackmailing me into removing my trust left for Redsn0w, however I am fairly confident that it was more then "he is your friend"

If you were to hack his account you would likely use it the same way every other recently hacked account was used for - to try to scam - since it has a decent amount of trust it probably could get a pretty large take
michaeladair

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:00:45 AM

Both you and Spodermen were actively pushing/promoting bitcoin-stocks. This makes me believe that you are either one and the same or are partners with him. It is confirmed that Spodermen was selling hacked accounts.

I do not know for sure that was your rationale behind blackmailing me into removing my trust left for Redsn0w, however I am fairly confident that it was more then "he is your friend"

I was pushing bitcoinstocks while I had money in it cause it seemed like a legit gig at the time.

Also, I have had no contact with redsnow in the past. I was just perusing the forums and saw he was in trouble and I had an opinion on the matter. A strong one at that.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:10:00 AM

michaeladair has supported the site on several occasions. 
showing transactions in blockchain dosent mean u are investing anything.
negative feedback till u show solid proofs
He has been paying out so there is no real reason to show his proof. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty so I'd very much like it if you removed that negative trust. You don't have to but I'll have mine on you till you do so.
I'm interested in investing though im curious, where can we say you have the balance to pay us? The repayment address only has .03BTC in it.
Thanks
It gets transferred over from various sources back into there then it gets sent out to repay people. That's what I believe is happening... because you can see that money keeps going into it at about the same time that payouts are made.
Above are quotes that I quoted in my scam accusation against bitcoin-stocks which you were supporting. Let me know if you want to dispute either of them.

One other things: I was notified via PM that you were blackmailing rammy2k2 to remove his negative trust on bitcoin-stocks.
PM received:
He has been paying out so there is no real reason to show his proof. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty so I'd very much like it if you removed that negative trust. You don't have to but I'll have mine on you till you do so.

why refuse to show how u invest ?
as investor i would like to know what u do with my money.

all that blackmail with negative trust wont make u no good either  Wink
Hi,

I saw that you posted the above in a HYIP thread. Can you give me more details about this statement? (especially the bolded part)

yes, he threatened me he has many friends on this forum who are ready to leave me negative trust if i keep posting about his ponzi.
that wont stop me tho Smiley
michaeladair

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:12:39 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 01:07:04 PM by mprep

michaeladair has supported the site on several occasions. 
I'm interested in investing though im curious, where can we say you have the balance to pay us? The repayment address only has .03BTC in it.
Thanks
It gets transferred over from various sources back into there then it gets sent out to repay people. That's what I believe is happening... because you can see that money keeps going into it at about the same time that payouts are made.
Above are quotes that I quoted in my scam accusation against bitcoin-stocks which you were supporting. Let me know if you want to dispute either of them.

One other things: I was notified via PM that you were blackmailing rammy2k2 to remove his negative trust on bitcoin-stocks.
PM received:

why refuse to show how u invest ?
as investor i would like to know what u do with my money.

all that blackmail with negative trust wont make u no good either  Wink
Hi,

I saw that you posted the above in a HYIP thread. Can you give me more details about this statement? (especially the bolded part)

yes, he threatened me he has many friends on this forum who are ready to leave me negative trust if i keep posting about his ponzi.
that wont stop me tho Smiley

I already replied to these on various occasions... Its because I believe that the site was doing nothing wrong at the time because it was paying out. People should use caution at times but that doesn't mean its gonna be a scam.

Negative trust removed, not because of this thread but due to a change in opinion of mine: reference

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:26:03 AM

Negative trust removed, not because of this thread but due to a change in opinion of mine: reference
I still stand by my request to have him removed from BadBears list. This is the 2nd time you have removed negative trust after your blackmail has not worked. I am not sure what happened with rammy2k2, however this clearly shows that he is willing to use his position to get people to say (or not say) certain things
michaeladair

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:28:47 AM

I still stand by my request to have him removed from BadBears list. This is the 2nd time you have removed negative trust after your blackmail has not worked. I am not sure what happened with rammy2k2, however this clearly shows that he is willing to use his position to get people to say (or not say) certain things

Go on with your request.

I do suggest you change the trust you've sent to all the Ponzi Games and reword them. Right now all you say is "ponzi" when that's a lie because they are "Ponzi games"... You don't like them because they are ponzi games and they have capacity to scam. Put the truth.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:53:11 AM

Given that the topic of this thread is your feedback against those companies, and that it depends on circumstances changing (being able to prove they aren't a ponzi), I would think you would jump at the chance to show you are trustworthy and fair with your ratings, and that you do intend to change feedback as circumstances change. Being in default trust network doesn't mean everyone trusts you, just that the one person who put you on their list does.

I've already proven that I'm willing to remove feedback by removing feedback from nexusmining. Like I said, I've reached out to der_troll who has simply ignored my PM's. I'm willing to remove that negative feedback, der_troll just has to be willing to do the same and get in touch with me.

Looks like you succeeded in using default trust in order to coerce someone else into removing their negative feedback against you. Good for you. That makes you and CanaryInTheMine look like upstanding people who definitely deserve to be in the default trust network, and certainly doesn't lend any credence to other claims that may or may not be true /s. 

Embarrassed
michaeladair

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:54:49 AM

Given that the topic of this thread is your feedback against those companies, and that it depends on circumstances changing (being able to prove they aren't a ponzi), I would think you would jump at the chance to show you are trustworthy and fair with your ratings, and that you do intend to change feedback as circumstances change. Being in default trust network doesn't mean everyone trusts you, just that the one person who put you on their list does.

I've already proven that I'm willing to remove feedback by removing feedback from nexusmining. Like I said, I've reached out to der_troll who has simply ignored my PM's. I'm willing to remove that negative feedback, der_troll just has to be willing to do the same and get in touch with me.

Looks like you succeeded in using default trust in order to coerce someone else into removing their negative feedback against you. Good for you. That makes you and CanaryInTheMine look like upstanding people who definitely deserve to be in the default trust network, and certainly doesn't lend any credence to other claims that may or may not be true /s. 

Embarrassed

What exactly does that mean? Its late and I don't quite follow...

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:56:56 AM

It means it would be quite hypocritical for BadBear not to remove you.
michaeladair

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:58:28 AM

It means it would be quite hypocritical for BadBear not to remove you.
Well, that's what I get for sending trust to someone who I believe did not accurately place trust on others...

I guess we shall see what happens.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:01:32 AM

Embarrassed
Well technically speaking he did not succeed, and I used my words/logic to get him to remove his trust on me.

Hopefully he will see that this is not the first time he has done this and will remove him.
michaeladair

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:05:07 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 03:36:38 AM by michaeladair

Embarrassed
Well technically speaking he did not succeed, and I used my words/logic to get him to remove his trust on me.

Hopefully he will see that this is not the first time he has done this and will remove him.

I clearly stated that the removal of the negative trust was due to my opinion changing and of no help from you. I do not believe in your logic still. Anyways, its not blackmail just merely the fact that I don't trust his judgment. Hence the negative trust...

"Negative trust removed, not because of this thread but due to a change in opinion of mine: reference"

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:07:00 AM

Embarrassed

I clearly stated that the removal of the negative trust was due to my opinion changing and of no help from you. I do not believe in your logic still.

"Negative trust removed, not because of this thread but due to a change in opinion of mine: reference"
Well either way, you intent was still of that to coerce me into getting me to stop leaving negative trust to people who I though were scamming.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2589

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:54:39 AM

I do not believe in your logic still. Anyways, its not blackmail just merely the fact that I don't trust his judgment. Hence the negative trust...

It was a threat where if your demands wern't met there would be negative consequences for him. You can argue that's blackmail. And If you don't trust someone's ratings you can exclude them from your trust by adding a ~. If I and Quickseller don't trust your ratings would it be ok for us to leave negative for you? Leaving negative feedback for ponzis isn't exactly trust abuse but threatening people to remove their valid ratings is.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███