Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waste of time  (Read 5903 times)
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:52:56 AM

What a bunch of losers, you bitcoiners are no better than the fiat bankers who print money out of thin air...

It only takes one failure to prove the whole bitcoin industry is a hoax, and there have been plenty of failures...

The only interested parties in bitcoin are pirates. crackheads and mafia not to mention the weak economies that allow you crackheads to get away with it...

You make me wanna puke 

OK, but .. how much did you lose?

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:00:53 PM

What a bunch of losers, you bitcoiners are no better than the fiat bankers who print money out of thin air...

It only takes one failure to prove the whole bitcoin industry is a hoax, and there have been plenty of failures...

The only interested parties in bitcoin are pirates. crackheads and mafia not to mention the weak economies that allow you crackheads to get away with it...

You make me wanna puke 

Don't lie to me mate and let's be honest with each other , how much you really lost recently when Bitcoin price dropped a lot ?
& If you feel that way and you don't like bitcoin simply leave it instead of making an account here and bullshit with us . btw USD & euro are more used then Bitcoin from the Mafia & crackheads & pirates  Roll Eyes

I've done my due diligence dope and researched all the bad things about bitcoin. There is no way I would waste good money on this crap

I'm all for you buying the stuff though, good luck crackhead

Then you won't mind sharing your knowledge with the community here , would you ? what are those "bad things" about bitcoin . Explain to us mr intelligence
btw no one is forcing you to use it , you are free to do what you want but don't come here insulting things that you don't know anything about Wink

"The truth will set you free. But first it will piss you off."

Why don't you enlighten me a little - I've already said most of what was on my mind - all BAD

It will be interesting to read all the crud you have to offer...

So far LiteCoinGuy is the only one who has posted anything in the affirmative

Explain this simple equation to me:
When you invest in Land and the stock hits zero, then what you have left is Land
What do you have left when your bitcoin hits zero?

according to the bitcoiners and some fanatics from here, you have left "the libertarian principle".  hahaha
Is is not enough? lol
turvarya

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:15:46 PM

You make me wanna puke 

Don't lie to me mate and let's be honest with each other , how much you really lost recently when Bitcoin price dropped a lot ?
& If you feel that way and you don't like bitcoin simply leave it instead of making an account here and bullshit with us . btw USD & euro are more used then Bitcoin from the Mafia & crackheads & pirates  Roll Eyes

I've done my due diligence dope and researched all the bad things about bitcoin. There is no way I would waste good money on this crap

Then you won't mind sharing your knowledge with the community here , would you ? what are those "bad things" about bitcoin . Explain to us mr intelligence
btw no one is forcing you to use it , you are free to do what you want but don't come here insulting things that you don't know anything about Wink

Why don't you enlighten me a little - I've already said most of what was on my mind - all BAD

When you invest in Land and the stock hits zero, then what you have left is Land

according to the bitcoiners and some fanatics from here, you have left "the libertarian principle".  hahaha
Is is not enough? lol
What do you have left when USD hits zero?
What do you have left when gold hits zero?
That is just a stupid question.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
R2D221

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:00:37 PM

maybe you dont understand the whole potential of BTC . if you like, take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0oDDIy0P2s

pass

You can't argue without understanding your opponent's position.

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
sh!tcoin101 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:19:23 PM

maybe you dont understand the whole potential of BTC . if you like, take a look:

pass

Or maybe the BAD press out weighs the sales machine that attracts all the crackheads to this crap

Why would I bother? - when I can learn more from the people who have gotten burnt from this crapology

Your bitcoin might have started out with a righteous cause, but like communism it became worse than the regime it replaced

I'm definitely not looking to trade in this volatile piece of garbage
freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:25:53 PM

Indeed this thread is a waste of time
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:32:14 PM

inflation KILL
bitcoin save ...
sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:33:22 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 05:02:25 PM by sh!tcoin101

You make me wanna puke  

& If you feel that way and you don't like bitcoin simply leave it instead of making an account here and bullshit with us . btw USD & euro are more used then Bitcoin from the Mafia & crackheads & pirates  Roll Eyes

according to the bitcoiners and some fanatics from here, you have left "the libertarian principle".  hahaha
Is is not enough? lol
What do you have left when USD hits zero?
What do you have left when gold hits zero?
That is just a stupid question.

The USD will never hit ZERO
Gold Bullion will never hit ZERO

Bitcoin will hit ZERO

Just like your stupid answer hit ZERO

Smoke weed dude - that crack kills brain cells
--------------------------------------------
However I get your point on the USD
Gold bullion is a commodity unlike the USD

Your crap is traded on the Forex and not the stock exchange

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:52:31 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 05:41:50 PM by mayax

Bitcoin was made by someone who owned a good percentage of the original digits and it was made for fools(without demographic area).  Smiley

"you live in Congo? OK! do you have money? yes, I have. Good !!! Give it to me and i will send you some "bitcoin".
You will be like "us", libertarians "
  Grin

then... and the "fool" has asked :

"what will I do with it?"   the answer was  "hm...nothing but find others like you, - "fools"- and sell them your bitcoin for more money than I sold it to you"

Then, by telling his story, this individual (later transformed in a gang) created demand for some digits on a screen. The dollar-value of his share of the bitcoins appreciates with the other digits.

After that, they created the so called "exchangers/brokers" in order to manipulate the market as they want. It sounds nice(broker, FX) to the people's ears who have some financial information.

It's so funny when you read the so called Bitcoin capitalization : over 2,5 billions USD.

Capitalization means that 2.5 billions USD really exists "somewhere". That many people came with their fiat currency and they bought Bitcoin. Where are the money? Of course, they do not exist at a such level (2,5 billions) and they will never exist.

The share price in relation to earnings and net assets that determines the price if a stock is over or undervalued. Shares represent a fraction of ownership in a business. Now, is BTC like any other commodity or is it a company? If it is a company then each people who buy 1 BTC is shareholder and it must earn a part of the BTC profit Smiley
Shares represent a fraction of ownership in a business.  

You see how stupid is this system? OK. You will tell that BTC is a currency. A currency is regulated by a a central authority in order to prevent any scams/abuses .
Example: the USD is guaranteed by the US government: this relies on faith in the ability of the federal government to pay back any debts.

Also, the USD have value because everybody thinks they have value. Who is this earth will trust Bitcoin (a gang)? It has no future as it is.

You will tell me that any gov is a gang and other shits like this. Ok. this is the world where we live but i rather trust any gov from this planet than "the gang". Smiley

"Everybody" in your case = 500,000- 1 mil user since 6 years ago. More than that, less than 0.1% from these have used BTC to buy "goods" Smiley

Why, because there is no interest from merchants, to accept Bitcoin and those who own BTC, are speculating it. They don't need BTC to buy a PC or a beer or condoms. You can do that with a card or cash.

R2D221

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:04:19 PM

pass

Or maybe the BAD press out weighs the sales machine that attracts all the crackheads to this crap

Why would I bother? - when I can learn more from the people who have gotten burnt from this crapology

Your bitcoin might have started out with a righteous cause, but like communism it became worse than the regime it replaced

If you think this is crap, you need to understand the crap so you can have arguments about why this is crap. If you don't, then you're clearly just trolling.

And we're arguing with a troll.

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:23:00 PM

Bitcoin was made by someone who owned a good percentage of the original digits and it was made for fools(without demographic area).  Smiley

"you live in Congo? OK! do you have money? yes, I have. Good !!! Give it to me and i will send you some "bitcoin".
You will be like "us", libertarians "
  Grin

then... and the "fool" has asked :

"what will I do with it?"   the answer was  "hm...nothing but find others like you, - "fools"- and sell them your bitcoin for more money than I sold it to you"

Then, by telling his story, this individual (later transformed in a gang) created demand for some digits on a screen. The dollar-value of his share of the bitcoins appreciates with the other digits.

After that, they created the so called "exchangers/brokers" in order to manipulate the market as they want. It sounds nice(broker, FX) to the people's ears who have some financial information.

It's so funny when you read the so called Bitcoin capitalization : over 2,5 billions USD.

Capitalization means that 2.5 billions USD really exists "somewhere". That many people came with their fiat currency and they bought Bitcoin. Where are the money? Of course, they do not exist at a such level (2,5 billions) and they will never exist.

B A Z I N G A

Excellent observation

Still waiting for those on the affirmative side for a bazinga... maybe they have no positive feed-back

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:30:44 PM

You make me wanna puke 

90% of those involved in bitcoin are geeks or traders actually, 9.9% business men and 0.1% criminals.  True story.
sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:42:29 PM

pass

If you think this is crap, you need to understand the crap so you can have arguments about why this is crap. If you don't, then you're clearly just trolling.

And we're arguing with a troll.

I must've hit a nerve...

I'm pretty sure I understand the mechanics of bitcoin way better than you do - which is why you have nothing positive to say about the crapology

Was it that video that pulled your dumbass into the bitcoin fad? is that all you have?

If you have no back ground in the fields of economics and finance then I guess it would be hard for you to articulate your point better

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:46:04 PM

wow, you only signed up here to write this message...

I only can tell you that this is not a waste of time for me, I have learnt many things thanks to bitcoin

No matter how many negative trolls come marching in, Bitcoin is still an exciting creation and an amazing, rapidly developing story.   
Stay tuned for the next exciting plot twists...   Smiley

sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:00:26 PM

You make me wanna puke 

90% of those involved in bitcoin are geeks or traders actually, 9.9% business men and 0.1% criminals.  True story.

Geeks = Hacks, pirates who create the crap

Business men = crackheads who buy the crap

Traders = mafia who manipulate the market

= criminals 99%

True story lol

Have you seen the movie - The wolf of wall street?
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:01:59 PM

You make me wanna puke 

We need more time, you cant expect bitcoin is going to unfuck what has been fucked for centuries. Calm down and hold or sell and move on.
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:03:31 PM

You make me wanna puke  

90% of those involved in bitcoin are geeks or traders actually, 9.9% business men and 0.1% criminals.  True story.

Geeks = Hacks, pirates who create the crap

Business men = crackheads who buy the crap

Traders = mafia who manipulate the market

= criminals 99%

True story lol

Have you seen the movie - The wolf of wall street?

yes. criminals 99%

Geeks = hipsters, hackers

Business men = an old men with 100 usd to invest in a bubble and the black market.

Traders = mafia(the exchangers so called brokers) who manipulate the market + their "investors" (the sharks) who buy  PR (propaganda) from different media companies. Smiley
sh!tcoin101 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:13:40 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 06:26:02 PM by sh!tcoin101

wow, you only signed up here to write this message...

I only can tell you that this is not a waste of time for me, I have learnt many things thanks to bitcoin

No matter how many negative trolls come marching in, Bitcoin is still an exciting creation and an amazing, rapidly developing story.  
Stay tuned for the next exciting plot twists...   Smiley

Once the market is flooded with the many different flavors of bitcoin out there, your beloved bitcoin will be exposed for what it really is - a piece of useless data...

Bitcoin is nothing but a vehicle for the launderers out there to pore their fiat dollars into

And that is the crux of the whole thing - crapology has no value...

It is the fiat money that adds the value to your precious bitcoin
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:22:58 PM

Bitcoins are fluffy and yummy!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:25:45 PM

Bitcoins are fluffy and yummy!

yes, many stupids are still eating the shit called Bitcoin but very soon it will collapse.

Anyway, this gang made tons of money till now and they can easily spend the rest of their live on their own islands Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: