Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: idiots dumping the price  (Read 2273 times)
bitcoinface (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:09:30 AM

wtf i bought at 500 now its 200 i put a lot of effort and time into this and this is how you repay me by inflating my investment bitcoin is shit centralized exchanges centeralized bitcoin foundation

the bitcoin foundation should be abandoned they are useless manipulators of the price this isnt funny this is my life savings here and i dont want you to fuck it up for me its all your fault

im done im finished with this shit its a mugs game bitcoin will fall and there is no asset attached to it fuck you all i bet its those banker mastercard cunts shitting on bitcoin as well

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:13:53 AM

why do you say bitcoin foundation is manipulating the price?

people who manipulate the prices are the guilties, whales and speculators
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:18:54 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 01:28:57 AM by mayax

welcome! Smiley

You are not the only one. I saw many people like you...who believe a gang. they lost their all their money, house....everything(if you want i can give you the link with a such story) because they were believers...
They believed these morons who are saying "Bitcoin is better than gold, its priceless". they are criminals, thieves and they deserve to be in jail. They ruin lives but they have big mouths on forums....

The gang = the big exchangers (all of them are fishy, unregulated), bitcoin foundation and another few "ventures".

they have a good propaganda by "selling technology" which is a real bubble. they manipulate the price. in short, there are a lot of money on table... Smiley

Also, they wrap the scam in a nice story. You just have to take a look to their media. everything is gorgeous, company after company is accepting Bitcoin. a lot of users are trading it ( 200K are using Bitcoin) up to 1 mil users overall. So, Bitcoin is far away of being something BIG. It's a tinny shit wrapped in nice words.

flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:21:34 AM

this is my life savings here and i dont want you to fuck it up for me its all your fault

Bitcoiners sound 'investment strategy' in a nutshell.
drweb

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:25:19 AM

Dont put all your eggs into one basket my friend.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:28:07 AM

You blame us because you lost some of your life savings due to a bad investment that you made?

You need to be comfortable with completely losing any money you "invest" in bitcoin. If you are not you're doing it wrong.

risebtc

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:28:16 AM

wtf i bought at 500 now its 200 i put a lot of effort and time into this and this is how you repay me by inflating my investment bitcoin is shit centralized exchanges centeralized bitcoin foundation

the bitcoin foundation should be abandoned they are useless manipulators of the price this isnt funny this is my life savings here and i dont want you to fuck it up for me its all your fault

im done im finished with this shit its a mugs game bitcoin will fall and there is no asset attached to it fuck you all i bet its those banker mastercard cunts shitting on bitcoin as well

It's the cloud miners needing money for electrical bills selling. I heard cointerra was burning $12,000 daily on power. Soon most of them will shut down.

Also scammers & thieves selling, they don't care how much they get when it's stolen for free. Security will improve over time, people will learn to avoid scams.

Meanwhile I bought my first few btc at sub 200 with no effort this week. We hit the floor @ $200, it's all uphill from here!  Wink
bitcoinface (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:32:19 AM

fuck you all when my great nan dies I inherit her estate then I will get into the property market and rent houses to other mugs as people need to live, eat, drink, shit, sleep and watch sky fuck bitcoin however... ill still leave my funds in blockchain you never know but for now im out of this shit.

ill max out premium bonds, isas then monthly income accounts fuck this non asset shit
flipstyle

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:34:27 AM

We hit the floor @ $200, it's all uphill from here!  Wink

inb4 OP believes this and buys more...then creates a new thread in 5 months pondering suicide.

I swear man, this is better than Dave Chappelle stand-up.
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:34:34 AM

fuck you all when my great nan dies I inherit her estate then I will get into the property market and rent houses to other mugs as people need to live, eat, drink, shit, sleep and watch sky fuck bitcoin however... ill still leave my funds in blockchain you never know but for now im out of this shit.

ill max out premium bonds, isas then monthly income accounts fuck this non asset shit

good choice. let others to known about this shit too.
flipstyle

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:35:42 AM

Looks like you've gained some sense.  So in essence, Bitcoin did teach you a valuable lesson.

Open up an IRA for good measure.  Then enjoy your retirement while having all the hair on your head from not having to worry about checking charts every 15 minutes.
Blazr

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:38:16 AM

>inb4 property market crash

GoTeamPaycoin!

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:39:17 AM

instead of whining take responsability for your own decisions
bitcoinface (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:42:10 AM

yeah fuck this at least the property market is guaranteed I'm glad I'm limited on money now otherwise I would probably spend my inheritance on this crap It could even go back to $0.01.

There's too many corrupt idiots about the early adopter phase is over now its just a pump and dump game for the big boys
flipstyle

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:44:35 AM

>inb4 property market crash

That's why the smart money rents out their properties.  Recurring income sitting on your ass never gets old.
Blazr

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:45:35 AM

yeah fuck this at least the property market is guaranteed I'm glad I'm limited on money now otherwise I would probably spend my inheritance on this crap It could even go back to $0.01.

There's too many corrupt idiots about the early adopter phase is over now its just a pump and dump game for the big boys

LOL! property market is not guaranteed, house prices in Ireland dropped up to 80% in some areas in just a couple of years and still nobody is buying them. Rent prices dropped roughly the same as house prices did too and nobody is renting, everyone left the country because there was no jobs. There is no investment that is guaranteed.

bitcoinface (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:48:58 AM

if the banks wanted to they could crash bitcoin to 0 in 1 second they have the control its the fiat thats backed by taxes, labourers and government I see the light and my addiction is finally over...

i've been brainwashed by alex jones, andreas antnooctupos and others its time to gain self control
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:50:25 AM

ill still leave my funds in blockchain you never know but for now im out of this shit.

Yeah, take a breath enjoy life, check back next year.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 01:51:28 AM

When you make the choice to invest in bitcoin, you should have prepared yourself for any eventuality and analyzed the risk carefully. Don't treat bitcoin as a quick get-rich scheme which pays off in a short time. It doesn't work that way. Look at it long term.

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:04:46 AM

When you make the choice to invest in bitcoin, you should have prepared yourself for any eventuality and analyzed the risk carefully. Don't treat bitcoin as a quick get-rich scheme which pays off in a short time. It doesn't work that way. Look at it long term.

the people are misled. take a look to the bitcoin propaganda and tell me where you see "high risk investment" and "be careful", Bitcoin is very volatile; now it is 600 usd and in 2 days may be 100 usd because a gang wants that or because a black market is closed by FBI and the drug dealers are cashing the Bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: