Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >[NEW] AutoPonzi.com | Secure + Automatic | 125% INSTANT Returns | 5 Day Rounds<  (Read 7303 times)
mrhank

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:35:09 AM

this seems to be going good and safe. thank you. keep re-investing.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:05:39 AM

There is no point to reinvest as one time you will be depositing at a late stage and won't receive a payout for your deposits.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 12:21:57 AM

There is no point to reinvest as one time you will be depositing at a late stage and won't receive a payout for your deposits.
New round started! Looks like no one has invested yet, I have money coming out of an exchange and will invest when I get that.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:14:54 AM

My advice do not invest more it will become scam soon.... but well its your money do what ever you want

Why alaways in ponzi threads there are like 40 newbies...posting? lel
If I'm not mistaken it seems this one is made by a full member.

hmm what? i didn't understand what you were trying to say.. when i refer to "newbies" is because a lot of persons .. just create an account to post in ponzi threads because they lost their money

I remember a hero member run a ponzi site and sig campaign, and he scammed many ppl money. Don't invest because of their account level.
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:24:46 AM

New round started! Looks like no one has invested yet, I have money coming out of an exchange and will invest when I get that.

There are 9 deposits with a total of 0.9 btc now, but all of those 9 addresses belong to the same person (all the bitcoin were originated from the same address). I wonder why he trusts the ponzi so much.

hollowtm

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:29:09 AM

There are 9 deposits with a total of 0.9 btc now, but all of those 9 addresses belong to the same person (all the bitcoin were originated from the same address). I wonder why he trusts the ponzi so much.

I think it's because this is the second round of autoponzi, and during the first round he didn't get scammed or something? Seems like a trustworthy site to me, when I get me funds I might play the game
Salmon1989

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:13:15 AM

I remember a hero member run a ponzi site and sig campaign, and he scammed many ppl money.

Which one?  Huh

Don't invest because of their account level.

True.
Scammers may be building up the activity to do a long con. Plus, scammers may buy or hack a high-rank account to run the scheme.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:14:38 AM

I remember a hero member run a ponzi site and sig campaign, and he scammed many ppl money.

Which one?  Huh

True.
Scammers may be building up the activity to do a long con. Plus, scammers may buy or hack a high-rank account to run the scheme. Even if

yeah, good example : trade fortress
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 09:03:32 AM

Which one?  Huh

True.
Scammers may be building up the activity to do a long con. Plus, scammers may buy or hack a high-rank account to run the scheme. Even if

trade fortress stole 72 btc from me.
and why did OP said he is a full member?

james.lent

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:11:33 AM

Which one?  Huh

True.

holy shit thats a alot mate  Shocked
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 09:16:23 AM

Which one?  Huh

True.

holy shit thats a alot mate  Shocked
ya such bad things happen.
nothing I can do except wait for karma to find TF and for the universe to return the coins.

james.lent

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:17:15 AM

Which one?  Huh

True.

ya shit happens. nothing I can do except wait for karma to find TF and for the universe to return the coins.

i thought he was caught in texas or something ?
james.lent

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:56:13 AM

Which one?  Huh

True.

ya shit happens. nothing I can do except wait for karma to find TF and for the universe to return the coins.

i thought he was caught in texas or something ?

TF Is australian.

ah, got them all mixed up. :S darn scammers . ..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:55:37 PM

The OP is an alt of williamj2534, a ponzi scammer

See this link for details

DO NOT INVEST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print