Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best online Bitcoin wallet ?  (Read 23622 times)
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:11:14 AM

Here in Philippines. We are using coins.ph

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 06:59:28 AM

Coins.ph is not really can be considered as an online wallet because of its multiple feature. It is much more similar to coinbase where you can do direct payment for some of your bills, although some people use it as an online wallet as well. I'd beg to differ it from online wallet like blockchain.info which only serves as wallet

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bonski

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:02:52 AM

Coins.ph is not really can be considered as an online wallet because of its multiple feature. It is much more similar to coinbase where you can do direct payment for some of your bills, although some people use it as an online wallet as well. I'd beg to differ it from online wallet like blockchain.info which only serves as wallet

Yes, that's what I'm saying only here in Philippines.
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 08:52:30 AM

Yes, that's what I'm saying only here in Philippines.

Coins.ph is the best online hot wallet here in the Philippines. Btw, bonski is that you the same person on our forum(pinoybitcoin.org)?

jeevajii

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:13:26 AM

Hi,

This is very costly.. share any think..

Online Truck Booking
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:48:56 AM

mycelium is one of the best in my opinion.

the new blockchain.info (hate me if you want) looks a lot better in terms of UI and security... so this could be an alternative. just don't use them to hold your savings. only as hot wallet

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:54:58 AM

the new blockchain.info (hate me if you want) looks a lot better in terms of UI and security... so this could be an alternative. just don't use them to hold your savings. only as hot wallet

Mycelium?

It's an online or desktop wallet?
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:15:12 PM

did they fix the bugs with the new blockchain.info version of wallet?
there were many complains in disscussion section.

Buying the dip...
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 03:23:37 PM

did they fix the bugs with the new blockchain.info version of wallet?
there were many complains in disscussion section.

they're using HD tech now, so they should never fuckup address creation again (in theory)

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:53:14 PM

Mycelium?

It's an online or desktop wallet?

Its android and available in online as well. i am using blockchain.info. Many people said me. Its good than all.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:39:57 PM

blockchain.info is a very popular online wallet is also very easy to make.

blockchain.info is my favorit wallet, easy to use and safe Smiley

It might be, but the hack attempt was so powerful that many lost their coins from their wallets.
So, multibit or electrum are good ones as both are desktop wallets.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:43:48 AM

It might be, but the hack attempt was so powerful that many lost their coins from their wallets.

Use a strong second factor I cannot stress this enough.  I really like Yubikey as it as it's a great physical token to log in.   If you are just using one password and not 2fa your chances of being hacked are much greater.

With good 2fa even if bad guy has password it should not give then access to your account.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:24:29 PM

Hello,
I am looking for a good online Bitcoin wallet.
I want a wallet that respect my privacy (no log, no asking for ID card, no asking for my first name, etc...).
Low fee.
Do you have any idea ?
Providing Email address and basic information is not a big deal brother..
Try coinbase. It is a very secured and trusted btc wallet. It just requires email address which you can easily provide.
craked5

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:29:02 PM

Use a strong second factor I cannot stress this enough.  I really like Yubikey as it as it's a great physical token to log in.   If you are just using one password and not 2fa your chances of being hacked are much greater.

With good 2fa even if bad guy has password it should not give then access to your account.

Yeah 2factors authentification is the ONLY protection that can't get hacked unless you get your phone stolen!!

It protected me already twice, I got mails saying I attempted a connection but failed 2fa (which I didn't) so I know for sure it's mandatory ^^
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:55:25 PM

Xapo is the best i think, not for many bitcoins but for small and daily transactions its the best, because it has no fees on transactions.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:20:24 PM

Xapo is the best i think, not for many bitcoins but for small and daily transactions its the best, because it has no fees on transactions.
But for me xapo is the worst online wallet for me i can't login there fast after 2 factor authentic they send the code to my number but it take long time to receive your verification code.. its better to use coinbase or blockchain as online wallet than that wallet..
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:29:54 PM

But for me xapo is the worst online wallet for me i can't login there fast after 2 factor authentic they send the code to my number but it take long time to receive your verification code.. its better to use coinbase or blockchain as online wallet than that wallet..

I never used coincase, i know blockchain is quite faster then xapo but it has fees on transactions, i think blockchain charges 0.0001 btc for each transaction and that is too much if you keep sending bitcoins everyday.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:42:33 AM

I never used coincase, i know blockchain is quite faster then xapo but it has fees on transactions, i think blockchain charges 0.0001 btc for each transaction and that is too much if you keep sending bitcoins everyday.

The only reason Xapo makes sense is if you do faucets with it.  That is only reason to really go there I think.  And those doing faucets... look at your time your getting paid cents per hour's in most cases.

Blockchain is the number 1 used hot wallet.  It has a HUGE following.  But people need to treat it like a hotwallet, don't put all your eggs in one basket.  It should be a daily spend amount in it.
craked5

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:30:17 AM

The only reason Xapo makes sense is if you do faucets with it.  That is only reason to really go there I think.  And those doing faucets... look at your time your getting paid cents per hour's in most cases.

Blockchain is the number 1 used hot wallet.  It has a HUGE following.  But people need to treat it like a hotwallet, don't put all your eggs in one basket.  It should be a daily spend amount in it.

Yeah Xapo developped itself on the base of faucet.

They have partnerships with faucets and is very practical for that. Otherwise I don't really see why you would use it as a Hot wallet!
mamansuherman

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:58:31 PM

blockchain.info very popular easy to use and very secure. and now blockchain.info have released the second version and better again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: