Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy deposit problems in 2015  (Read 2972 times)
captainpugwash (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:13:52 AM

I am interested to know if there are other miners/traders out there having issues with deposits going missing on Cryptsy?

So far this year I have had 4 deposits, each has had hundreds or thousands of confirms. Problem is the coin never arrived at Cryptsy?

I have raised tickets from each missing deposit but get some lame email saying that 2nd level are dealing with it. There are no updates and the coin I had deposited whilst prices were climbing have now crashed Sad

Apart from not getting to make a few coins trading the missing coins I am also pissed off that Cryptsy don't seem to give a shit?

Missing deposits were Firefly and Mazacoin. After I deposited the Firefly the wallet went into maintenance and hasn't come out? Cryptsy seem to have no idea when the 'maintenance' will be finished?

Mazacoin happened more recently. When the price started climbing I realised a had some in the wallet, thought I'd get them on Cryptsy and sell while the price was high.

Again nothing on the missing Mazacoins, no communication and shit default excuses from Cryptsy Sad

I hate to say it but I think we need regulation in crypto. The main reason is we are the ones taking all the risks, none of the exchanges are accountable and we pay for their losses in most cases.

#BadCustomerService

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexcan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:03:29 PM

Yes, I transferred quite a lot of NXT from Bter after hearing about bad things going on there... had never had problems with Cryptsy. HOWEVER, while they have confirmed my deposit, it has never shown up as pending. Over the last 4 weeks I have had numerous suggestions that things might be fixed but.... no NXT.
Surger

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:20:40 AM

I am interested to know if there are other miners/traders out there having issues with deposits going missing on Cryptsy?

So far this year I have had 4 deposits, each has had hundreds or thousands of confirms. Problem is the coin never arrived at Cryptsy?

I have raised tickets from each missing deposit but get some lame email saying that 2nd level are dealing with it. There are no updates and the coin I had deposited whilst prices were climbing have now crashed Sad

Apart from not getting to make a few coins trading the missing coins I am also pissed off that Cryptsy don't seem to give a shit?

Missing deposits were Firefly and Mazacoin. After I deposited the Firefly the wallet went into maintenance and hasn't come out? Cryptsy seem to have no idea when the 'maintenance' will be finished?

Mazacoin happened more recently. When the price started climbing I realised a had some in the wallet, thought I'd get them on Cryptsy and sell while the price was high.

Again nothing on the missing Mazacoins, no communication and shit default excuses from Cryptsy Sad

I hate to say it but I think we need regulation in crypto. The main reason is we are the ones taking all the risks, none of the exchanges are accountable and we pay for their losses in most cases.

#BadCustomerService

what is last situtation about your deposit
please give us info about that..
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:58:44 PM

I'm having a delay in getting a small (.1) btc balance withdrawn. I'm not verified, but never have been and never had problems putting in or getting out much much larger sums than this. Now though, my withdrawal sits unconfirmed for the past couple hours. So, lets see.

more or less retired.
akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:18:14 PM

2 waiting paymnet in this topic
not good for cryptsy
i hope they make all payment as usual..
mexcan

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:42:17 PM

Now two months and no nxt. The coins are in the location supplied by them... do you think they have lost the key to the account?
havecoch

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:41:59 PM

I have heard of withdrawls problems, and now deposit problems too. best thing to do is stay out.

tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:48:08 AM

If decentralized exchanges do really take off, such dinosaurs as cryptsy will die out first with no chance of evolution. Personally, I won't drop a tear (had my portion of withdrawals and deposit problems there).
Crytoman

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:48:18 PM

#BadCustomerService

what is last situtation about your deposit
please give us info about that..

About one month ago, I deposited 1160 XPY to Cryptsy for conversion.  It went to one of their Convert-Page-provided addresses and never arrived.  They have been "working" on the problem for 33 days.  I do not understand the problem.  They have the transaction data showing the TX ID and the destination address.  Why don't Cryptsy inspect the block chain, confirm that the funds are in one of their addresses and then return the funds to me?
hitndahedfred

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:06:28 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 01:18:51 PM by hitndahedfred

YES !!!!!!

Ever since they messed with the BLUECOIN wallet. Now my 100000BLU deposit will NOT sync with their current wallet.
Even though I have TXID and confirmations on my end.

Also I have been patiently waiting for the FIREFLY wallet to be finished.
No deposit yet there but I would like to trade these.

Had a HUGE issue with them over several million MINT a while back too.

If there was another exchange that was decent. I would move ALL my stuff there immediately.
This is how I feel anymore.

Their communication SUCKS and the people they have answering emails have NO IDEA what they are doing or saying. I don't even think they are real,,probably random bots that send generic canned response based on keywords in the submit form.

No communication either,,when an issue is resolved too,,, THIS,, you think would be very important for them to do.
Notify customers personally that their issue has been addressed and a resolution implemented.

Vern,,GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER MAN !!!
Mullick, and the rest,,, YOU TOO.

You WILL lose customers if this continues.

EDIT:  I totally agree that there NEEDS to be "accountability" on their end too. Not just US MINERS sending our hard earned coin there to get tied up in some bullshit. Why should WE be held accountable for their losses and issues. I KNOW that is a bitch maintaining wallets but come on guys.. DO IT RIGHT,, or shut the doors. And I KNOW VERN will not close it down coz he likes his income.

I just looked now and there are 50,,, FIFTY alt-cryptos that are in a NON-USABLE STATE due to "maintenance" or wallet issues.
Personally I find this highly unsatisfactory to me doing business there.
There needs to be FULL TIME employees doing this work,,not just some admins GF or whatever. This IS serious in my opinion and I am POSITIVE that MANY other "customers" here feel the same.
WE are the people making this possible,,,WE CAN pull enough funds to have a serious impact on this exchange and I am also very sure that another WILL step up and fill the void.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:31:31 PM

The Cryptsy gang is way too busy using customer coins to play (SHORT) markets to be bothered with actually giving customer service.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:41:39 PM

How on earth could this happen more than once to the same person? Why would you make another deposit, different coin or not when you still had an issue going on that wasn't resolved to your satisfaction?
hitndahedfred

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:55:35 PM

How on earth could this happen more than once to the same person? Why would you make another deposit, different coin or not when you still had an issue going on that wasn't resolved to your satisfaction?
======================================================
If this was directed at me,,, here

Soon as the BLUE wallet went live again I did my deposit. Deposited 100K on 7/1/2015
Still waiting on a resolution.
I do NOT deposit into any wallet while it is "offline". That would be financial suicide as far as I am concerned.

If a wallet needs maintenance,,, do them ONE AT A TIME,,,or HIRE someone that IS capable of doing the work.
And I truly hope they are NOT using OUR DEPOSITS to play margins with,,,MAYBE ,,I should HIRE SOMEONE to do some investigation into this. That is a very strong allegation.

These maintenance issues affect the ENTIRE NETWORK of those coins.
It just pisses me off that they have this amount of control and NO ACCOUNTABILITY !!!
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:08:38 PM

======================================================
If this was directed at me,,, here

Soon as the BLUE wallet went live again I did my deposit.
Still waiting on a resolution.
I do NOT deposit into any wallet while it is "offline". That would be financial suicide as far as I am concerned.

If a wallet needs maintenance,,, do them ONE AT A TIME,,,or HIRE someone that IS capable of doing the work.
And I truly hope they are NOT using OUR DEPOSITS to play margins with,,,MAYBE ,,I should HIRE SOMEONE to do some investigation into this. That is a very strong allegation.

I guess you are not aware of the relationship between BV(Cryptsy) and Josh Garza(GAW/Paycoin). There are leaked Emails where the two are discussing swapping stock in Cryptsy/GAW just before the launch of the Paycoin scam. Just a few months ago, Cryptsy came out and announced that they suddenly had one of the magic XPY shitting wallets, which requires 125,000 XPY to work, and they magically came up with 125,000 XPY (When they were worth ~$1, no less) and put them into the Hyperstaking wallet. Those coins are still sitting there. If you want,  I guess you can believe that BV decided to spend $125,000 of his own cash to buy a massive amount of XPY  shitcoins and just let them sit and devalue to ~$5,000 today. Don't bother to add up that Cryptsy takes in about ~5 BTC/day total in fees and yet somehow they have a large expensive physical office with employees. Are these employees sitting around handling customer issues? No. They are doing other things, things which actually make BTC/$, like shorting markets with customer deposits.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

I have had a few issues with deposits there in the past. I had a dogecoin deposit go 48 hours before showing in my cryptsy balance. I also had a CLAM deposit go about 24 hours before showing. Neither time did I email support. It just resolved itself.
hitndahedfred

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:43:57 PM

I guess you are not aware of the relationship between BV(Cryptsy) and Josh Garza(GAW/Paycoin). There are leaked Emails where the two are discussing swapping stock in Cryptsy/GAW just before the launch of the Paycoin scam. Just a few months ago, Cryptsy came out and announced that they suddenly had one of the magic XPY shitting wallets, which requires 125,000 XPY to work, and they magically came up with 125,000 XPY (When they were worth ~$1, no less) and put them into the Hyperstaking wallet. Those coins are still sitting there. If you want,  I guess you can believe that BV decided to spend $125,000 of his own cash to buy a massive amount of XPY  shitcoins and just let them sit and devalue to ~$5,000 today. Don't bother to add up that Cryptsy takes in about ~5 BTC/day total in fees and yet somehow they have a large expensive physical office with employees. Are these employees sitting around handling customer issues? No. They are doing other things, things which actually make BTC/$, like shorting markets with customer deposits.
============================================================
NO,,,, !!!!!!
I was NOT AWARE of this happening.
Damn,,, that DOES not look good at all.
Well if everyone stuck together,, there COULD be a "boycott" put into place.
But it would require users thinking of the issue and not letting personal crap get in the way.

I need to do more DIGGING,,,
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:32:56 AM

Deposits are not that much of a problem at Cryptsy. At least, as much as withdrawals can be.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 01:22:42 PM

Deposits are not that much of a problem at Cryptsy. At least, as much as withdrawals can be.

those of us who have been in that situation can only slowly and painfully nod their head at that statement Smiley
yabit

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:42:52 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 05:04:47 PM by yabit

I miss my deposited coins (Teslacoins) since 1 month. Ticket was created but nothing happens ("Our technical team is still working on the TES deposit issue"). When I asked for a status update I get no answer.

I think there are too much coins in maintenance, overextended service team. They should increase their efforts, or they can close their doors.
hitndahedfred

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:58:57 PM

Just an FYI,,

Still NO RESOLUTION and still NO communication concerning any resolution.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: