Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PonziLoTTery & 150% & 5% to jackpot & 0.1567 invested & 1 WEEK | NEW | GROWING  (Read 1916 times)
PonziloTTery (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:36:52 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 01:33:12 AM by PonziloTTery

ponziloTTery.com

TOTAL INVESTED --> 0.1532BTC | TOTAL PAYOUT --> 0.14055BTC
 JACKPOT --> 0.007835BTC | TO NEXT PAYMENT--> 0.003213BTC

News:

We are implementing a new system that will be available in the next round (Max you can loose 20% max you can win 40%)

How does Ponzilottery.com work?
Send bitcoin (min 0.001, max 1btc) to the generated address, and you'll get back 150% of your investment. The returns on your investment come from other investors, so as long as people invest after you, your payout is guaranteed! Ponzilottery delivers one Ponzi program per week. Countdown will reset every week. The Ponzi program will end and another will start in its place. The last investor that deposit before it ends will participate in a raffle of the accumulated jackpot into our hot wallet. You can view the time left of the current program on the home page that will increment as people invest.

How do I know I won't be scammed?
Ponzilottery is honest and clear.We don’t gamble funds ,we don´t lie to you can view ALL of our activity on the Blockchain (1DhjxGnK4xshm22kQFepYBg1pjYmQ6ubbo). It's impossible for us to cheat you out of your money without EVERYONE seeing.

The program ended and I didn't get paid out. What happens?
After week ends, jackpot + hot wallet funds will be raffled with our random script and given to the last investor wich didn't recieved their investment.

How long does it take to receive the payout?
Our system is totally automated. It depends on the bank balance and how many people are depositing.it could be a few minutes.

What fees do you, the owner, take?
We take a very modest 0.05% (After round 1 or 2. Not clear yet), you still get exactly 150% of your initial deposit on payout!

Here is our raffle script -->

http://ponzilottery.com/lottery.php  taken from DB only active deposits will participate anyways this is a simulation we really hope that when round ends there are more ppl Smiley

function that will select and pay to winners

Code:
function getLottery($addresses,$jackpot)
//ARRAY WITH ADDRESSES TO RAFFLE AND VARIABLE THAT COINTAINS JACKPOT VALUE
{

shuffle($addresses);//RANDOMIZE INDEX OF ADDRESSES
$lottery_machine = range(1, sizeof($addresses));//SIZEOF PARTICIPATING ADDRESSES
$numbers = array_rand($lottery_machine, 5); //HOW MANY NUMBERS/WINNERS WILL RETURN //;
$log = ""; //WE WILL STORAGE PAYMENTS LOG HERE
$log .= "<p><strong> Addresses will participate:</strong><br>";
$numbersCount=1;
foreach ($addresses as $addr) {

$log .= $numbersCount." - ".$addr."<br>";
$numbersCount++;
}
$log .= "<br><h3> Starting raffle with $jackpot into jackpot:</h3><br>";
$earnPercentage=0.50; // SETTING WINNERS AMOUNT | WILL BE DIVIDED FOR 50%

$numbersCount=1;
foreach ($numbers as $winner) {

if (sizeof($numbers) == $numbersCount){ //CHECKS TO DETERMINE IF IS THE LAST PAYMENT TO SEND REST OF JACKPOT
$winnerAmount = $jackpot; // IF IS THE LAST WILL SEND REST OF POT
}
else{
$winnerAmount = $jackpot * $earnPercentage; //IF IS NOT LAST WILL DIVIDE JACKPOT FROM AMOUT | 50% LESS PER WINNER
}

try {
//$response = $api->pay($winner,$winnerAmount); //MAKING PAYMENT
$log .= "Address:".$addresses[$winner]." won <strong>$numbersCount</strong> place has earned <strong>$winnerAmount</strong><br>";//LOGGING TO RETURN
} catch(Exception $e)
{
$log .= $e."\n";
}

$jackpot = $jackpot - $winnerAmount;//RESTING PAID AMOUNT FROM JACKPOT
$numbersCount++;
}

return $log."</p>";
}

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arane

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:59:35 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 09:10:06 PM by arane

I'll give you a try with 0.002 hope u dont scam me like weeklyponzi my last investment was 0,05 and i didnt got any shit

brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:28:30 PM

I have try to sent 0.001 BTC to generated address, but I can't see my investment on website, the transaction is:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/de9599a722e95206ceb5a837f9c30b6aa533633193d2d6331e9d4d7e03edd1f4

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
PonziloTTery (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:03:06 PM

I have try to sent 0.001 BTC to generated address, but I can't see my investment on website, the transaction is:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/de9599a722e95206ceb5a837f9c30b6aa533633193d2d6331e9d4d7e03edd1f4

Sorry there was an error showing deposits table, but already fixed, database is fine so nothing to worry.

Already done first withdrawal
brizio71

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:08:39 PM

i can confirm, i see my deposit, i'll let u know the payout

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:15:49 PM

the site looks like it had some effort put into it, and all activity is public, might be worth a shot
PonziloTTery (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:49:08 PM

Jackpot is growing up --> 0.00046 - JACKPOT, the site takes 5% of the investments for the jackpot, when round ends jackpot + rest of hot pot will be raffled. We are till thinking about the raffle, if it will be only for investors that didnt recieved their invest or all investors but I think we will implement the first one (only investors that didnt recieved their btc back)

I must to say that first few deposit/withdrawal will be manually till we confirm everything is going fine(along today i guess).

Thanks for participating we will raffle jackpot at JANUARY 24, 2015 00:00:00 GMT (Everything is done through our automated script that will be posted soon)

First week we won't take any fee after that only 0,5% and if the jackpot is more than 1btc 2%. We can discuss this point if anyone is not agree actually we are open to suggestions.

brizio71

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:51:03 PM

I have complete the second investment of 0.015 BTC but I can't see on you site :

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/2e019084345f51bd3b72dbe9cee3ebc85f89516fd3ab5f137dba4de6c5bcecaa

how long it takes ?

▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

PonziloTTery (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:56:26 PM

I have complete the second investment of 0.015 BTC but I can't see on you site :

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/2e019084345f51bd3b72dbe9cee3ebc85f89516fd3ab5f137dba4de6c5bcecaa

how long it takes ?

your payment is already showing up.

The point is that you must fill up the input with your recieve address, if not there is some troubles, but I will fix it manually, we will see to implement something to not generate payment address if you didnt gave recieve address.
brizio71

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:31:15 PM

how long it takes ?

The point is that you must fill up the input with your recieve address, if not there is some troubles, but I will fix it manually, we will see to implement something to not generate payment address if you didnt gave recieve address.

Why you have implemented this way ? Is not better do like the other ponzi the send in a common address ?

▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

PonziloTTery (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:51:57 PM

how long it takes ?

Why you have implemented this way ? Is not better do like the other ponzi the send in a common address ?

Because we want to let our customers use any wallet and this way there is no fees.
Anyways you can check out hot wallet and jackpot wallet whenever you want. Jackpot wallet is not shown till but you can find hot wallet address in our faq section.
Every 0,05+ btc on the jackpot will be transfer to another wallet (jackpot wallet), this will work automated as we activate automated payments.
We did first transfer as testing, but next ones will be as I said every 0.05btc+.

Jackpot wallet address --> https://blockchain.info/en/address/186bG9ad1tAYPYwrWuWJjSa1iKVNmjnce5

Hot wallet address --> https://blockchain.info/en/address/1DhjxGnK4xshm22kQFepYBg1pjYmQ6ubbo

doubledoges

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:19:01 PM

testing with .05
PonziloTTery (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:40:04 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 04:57:31 PM by PonziloTTery

We changed confirmations system from 3 to 1 to be a bit more faster.

Pot funds is taken directly from api so it could show some rare numbers while we are operating . Before we activated automated payments as every pay we do is manually
brizio71

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:58:03 PM

I did 2 times and I receive the payment both times

▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

kompe21

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:05:33 PM

I will try with 0.002 ,this site looks like honest
PonziloTTery (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:07:10 PM

I did 2 times and I receive the payment both times

I'm glad for that.

We are thinking about some nice things to add in the next round like -->

Affiliate system
50% back of your invest | or 50% back of the 10/5 last investor when round ends so only jackpot will be raffled
SSL protection.
And looking forward for some suggestion by the community
brizio71

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:21:16 PM

I like your site is different from other one, I hope you will not run away as many other ponzi site did last days.

I have made another investment !

▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

PonziloTTery (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:13:06 PM

9 investments already:)
5 paid - 4 to pay

0.02451 btc is left to next payment (0.075) biggest investment till now.

Jackpot is almost 0,005

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:28:30 PM

Why calling  your scheme Ponzilottery if you aim for something more trustworthy?

this space is intentionally left blank
PonziloTTery (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:43:53 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 08:26:01 PM by PonziloTTery

Why calling  your scheme Ponzilottery if you aim for something more trustworthy?

We wanted to be clear and honest from beginning  with our customers this is still a ponzi sheme the point is that we are not scamming to ppl I see this like a game people can make their own strategies to have some profit. If we implement something like to return 50% your investment the game maybe becomes less risky but we are still thinking on it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: