Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Ponzi On BTCTalk - Fast, Automated Returns of 130% - 500% Bonus Available  (Read 1301 times)
ogxpred

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:30:35 AM

Why it seems to be a copy of WeeklyPonzi.com?

Where did you buy this script from?

It's not even close, how could you say they look alike.

James Lent is obviously some sort of social commentator that likes to jump on threads and "nay-say" to make himself seem more important.

Of course that's what others say.... They are appearing to look legitimate.

I on the other hand, are actually legitimate..... not someone who is trying to appear so.

Please wait a little more time before passing judgement on me.

Thanks

i'm not commenting to make my self seem important. I'm doing this to make this section of the forum a better place and warning newbies. Putting your phone number on your site don't make you legit. Ever heard of VOIP ? So don't get all worked up here just because your initial intentions are exposed .

How were his initial intentions exposed? He could still run away with the money, and he never said he was going to run away. You sir either don't know how to read, or can't deal with a gamble in the gambling section.

Stay away from ponzi schemes you ponzi sheep. You will be crying at the end.

Says the guy who just made his first post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:32:55 AM

James Lent is obviously some sort of social commentator that likes to jump on threads and "nay-say" to make himself seem more important.

I on the other hand, are actually legitimate..... not someone who is trying to appear so.

Thanks

i'm not commenting to make my self seem important. I'm doing this to make this section of the forum a better place and warning newbies. Putting your phone number on your site don't make you legit. Ever heard of VOIP ? So don't get all worked up here just because your initial intentions are exposed .

How were his initial intentions exposed? He could still run away with the money, and he never said he was going to run away. You sir either don't know how to read, or can't deal with a gamble in the gambling section.

You're probably a shill account. For your info, no one say's they gonna run away. Just check all the threads here and 90% of them ran away, died off (except for weeklyponzi).
bitplusponzi (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:34:32 AM

Initial intentions?

WTF are you on about?

You think you've exposed me? As what? Someone who's running a ponzi?

Stop being a self important ass hole.

If you want to boost your ego... try hooking up with a woman..... that should do the trick.

No script purchases here... how can you compare?

All this has been written from scratch.
james.lent

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:36:28 AM

Initial intentions?

WTF are you on about?

If you want to boost your ego... try hooking up with a woman..... that should do the trick.

With an attitude like that im sure no one would spend a bitcent here.

SCAM HOSTED ON A FREE DOMAIN.
ogxpred

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:38:43 AM

Initial intentions?

WTF are you on about?

WTF is a bitcent?? No one says bitcent its uBTC, or satoshi, so I suggest you learn your terms before you come in here.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:39:06 AM

Lolz, did you even check my post? Just read, did I say they look alike each other? You should understand what I meant to say and then comment... What I meant is that, the concept is same as WeeklyPonzi... Got it?

james.lent

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:39:57 AM

Initial intentions?

WTF are you on about?

WTF is a bitcent?? No one says bitcent its uBTC, or satoshi, so I suggest you learn your terms before you come in here.

STFU sockpuppet   Roll Eyes we all know
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:40:48 AM

Why the hell are you being offensive here? You are new to this forum and started being aggressive? Is that your intention behind making this account, Mr. Newbie?

bitplusponzi (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:41:09 AM

And what does not paying $6 for a domain matter?

You're trying so hard to debunk this.... why?

What are you bitter about?

Do you wish you could make websites or something?

What exactly is your beef?

http://www.ponzi.co.nr
ogxpred

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Why the hell are you being offensive here? You are new to this forum and started being aggressive? Is that your intention behind making this account, Mr. Newbie?

Does it look like I give a fuck. Just cause you made your account before me, and you make more posts you know more. It doesn't work like that in the real world. I am the moderator of the BTC section on two forums, so I know what I am talking about, and just cause I am not on here that often doesn't mean I don't know shit. Tell me what degrees you have in in computer sciences, and courses you have completed on encryption, and networking.
bitplusponzi (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:48:12 AM

Please guys - All this arguing is taking the heat of what this is about.

Invest now people and let me prove these guys wrong.

It makes me sick that people are investing into things like CryptoDouble and not this.

I want to make some people money and run a decent, honest game!

I'm here to stay...no cutting and running.

If you want to win some Bitcoin, then deposit now to 14VXTHDGe4M6nRicahcxeWJieyCpHpKm3A

http://www.ponzi.co.nr
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:50:21 AM

Does it look like I give a fuck. Just cause you made your account before me, and you make more posts you know more. It doesn't work like that in the real world. I am the moderator of the BTC section on two forums, so I know what I am talking about, and just cause I am not on here that often doesn't mean I don't know shit. Tell me what degrees you have in in computer sciences, and courses you have completed on encryption, and networking.

It doesn't seem you being a moderator here... What made you create a new account if you are already at a real trustworthy level here? AFAIK, no mods would talk BS... Whether you are a shill account or not, but this is way far than insulting... I ain't being offensive to you, else this matter can go long... And yes, I don't have any degrees in encryption & networking, but a degree of respect is what matters here, we are a community, so thought I should advice you...

EDIT: I don't know whether it makes me more experienced here making more posts than you, but at least I know how to speak to whom... Tongue

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:11:04 AM

I always invest in new trust worthy ponzi site. However, not gonna invest in this. If the owner of the ponzi is serious, he/she/they will not mind getting a top level domain. Hmm.. .co.nr? A free sub-domain. One can easily get a co.nr domain here, http://www.freedomain.co.nr/ . Dont trust a website when the owner dont trust their own website.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
bitplusponzi (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:18:50 AM

I haven't purchased a domain because all top level domains with any catchy, suitable title are gone.

This is the only "www.Ponzi.xxx" I could find.

If an option is viable... why turn your nose up at it?

Sorry you feel the way you do but I haven't just gone for the free option because I don't believe in the game.

I also have not hidden the fact that it's a free domain.

With no costs to recover... I can offer the game for just 2% fees.... a lot lower than any other ponzi game running.

So sorry if I have given you the wrong impression with the free domain... it just seemed like a viable option for me.

Also, it isn't a "subdomain" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subdomain

Thanks
bitplusponzi (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:12:08 AM

OK guys... to get this game moving...

The next 5 investors of => 0.025 will receive all the fees from the 1st 25 transactions, each split 5 ways on top of your 130% returns.

Plus one lucky investor will receive 500% their deposit after an address is picked at random after 50 transactions.

Also, with the upper limit set at 0.35 BTC... this game has the potential to run and run.

We just need to get the ball rolling to show this is the real deal!

Good luck all!
iqbal14st

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:21:35 AM

Initial intentions?

WTF are you on about?

I also think that way,, domains that are not safe ..
there is no security at all

[=($)=]
DarKSpectrE

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:23:41 AM

Thanks

Idiot.
robmob

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 12:52:22 PM

My transaction is not showing up!?!?!? You may need to fix that.

https://blockchain.info/tx/eedb60f0379e29986e84d9422e73c5d1f37238089d53114ecaccad5c7f032213

LOL your transaction has been waiting now for 24 hours lol seems legit .......NOT

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:49:16 PM

Hey guys , stay away from those ponzi scheme , and I want to add :

bitplusponzi  is an alt-accoun of  conizer14 , here the proof :

cryptobitdigital.com/ponzi  - same person who ran jackpot ponzi