Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Scamming Nerds out of their Starbucks Wages  (Read 3152 times)
Bitcoin Sperg (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:06:33 PM

A year or so ago, I remember bitcoin being above $1000, the Guardian ran many positive stories. It seemed every day bitcoin had a positive spin - bitcoin million dollar thumbdrive found, bitcoin beer sold, bitcoin hoarded by Chinese. I mentioned the obvious fact - that bitcoin was a (pointlessly) elaborate Ponzi scheme, whose obfuscations and complexities only served to mask the extremely obvious truth - the vast majority of bitcoin is valued 1 cent or lower, and the only job of the founders (Ponzi leaders) is to in entice new users (dumb money) into the bottom of the Ponzi pyramid. It does't matter at what point the dumb money came in - $1 or $1000, to the tip of the pyramid it's pure profit, even if they manage to liquidate only a few bitcoin to actual money (a difficult task even in the most stable periods) they would reap pure profit and the dumb money would instantly (I mean instantly) become permanent bagholders (once a ponzi begins unraveling, the momentum is always down).

When I pointed out the simple truth (truth is always simple, unlike fraudulent bitcoin) of the ponzi scheme, I was shouted down by waves of scheming pump boilers. They all came out of the woodwork at once. "You don't understand X" "The protocol means Y" "Satoshi and Ayn Rand told me Z" on and on and on. Wow, I was shocked, I'd never seen such coordinated efforts to boil up a price. I only hope that those guys were near the original buy in, otherwise they became suicidally trapped bagholders. $300? $500? $1200? Who knows the depth of their ruination.

Moral of the story - to the founders, congratulations, you defrauded, and continue to defraud, tens of thousands of people who I'm sure thought they were very clever and ahead of the game (usually the dumbest people in the room). And to the bagholders - I won't say it's not too late, because at this point liquidating any bitcoin volume in any meaningful significance will lock up the remaining "market" and lead to an instant crash or more likely simply the termination of "market" function in totality. But you can resolve today to put your savings in actual assets valued in actual money, money backed by hundreds of trillions of physical assets, enforcement agencies, and transparent, fraud resisting systems that are continuously improved day by day. You've been victimized, but you can learn from your mistakes and make sure other friends and family are not defrauded by cyber criminals and ponzi pumpers. Cheers!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 04:07:56 PM

You clearly have no idea how Bitcoin or Ponzi's work. Well done, you are twice as stupid as everyone here. Wink

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:12:45 PM

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
freequant

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:48:08 PM

When I pointed out the simple truth (truth is always simple, unlike fraudulent bitcoin) of the ponzi scheme, I was shouted down by waves of scheming pump boilers.
You are lying: you have a post count of 1 which means that you never posted before.
Unless of course you are using a sock puppet account to troll safely.
Noob or troll? This is the question.
juju

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:56:10 PM

A year or so ago, I remember bitcoin being above $1000, the Guardian ran many positive stories. It seemed every day bitcoin had a positive spin - bitcoin million dollar thumbdrive found, bitcoin beer sold, bitcoin hoarded by Chinese. I mentioned the obvious fact - that bitcoin was a (pointlessly) elaborate Ponzi scheme, whose obfuscations and complexities only served to mask the extremely obvious truth - the vast majority of bitcoin is valued 1 cent or lower, and the only job of the founders (Ponzi leaders) is to in entice new users (dumb money) into the bottom of the Ponzi pyramid. It does't matter at what point the dumb money came in - $1 or $1000, to the tip of the pyramid it's pure profit, even if they manage to liquidate only a few bitcoin to actual money (a difficult task even in the most stable periods) they would reap pure profit and the dumb money would instantly (I mean instantly) become permanent bagholders (once a ponzi begins unraveling, the momentum is always down).

When I pointed out the simple truth (truth is always simple, unlike fraudulent bitcoin) of the ponzi scheme, I was shouted down by waves of scheming pump boilers. They all came out of the woodwork at once. "You don't understand X" "The protocol means Y" "Satoshi and Ayn Rand told me Z" on and on and on. Wow, I was shocked, I'd never seen such coordinated efforts to boil up a price. I only hope that those guys were near the original buy in, otherwise they became suicidally trapped bagholders. $300? $500? $1200? Who knows the depth of their ruination.

Moral of the story - to the founders, congratulations, you defrauded, and continue to defraud, tens of thousands of people who I'm sure thought they were very clever and ahead of the game (usually the dumbest people in the room). And to the bagholders - I won't say it's not too late, because at this point liquidating any bitcoin volume in any meaningful significance will lock up the remaining "market" and lead to an instant crash or more likely simply the termination of "market" function in totality. But you can resolve today to put your savings in actual assets valued in actual money, money backed by hundreds of trillions of physical assets, enforcement agencies, and transparent, fraud resisting systems that are continuously improved day by day. You've been victimized, but you can learn from your mistakes and make sure other friends and family are not defrauded by cyber criminals and ponzi pumpers. Cheers!  Grin

TLDR

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-dead-dumb/ - All you need to read is the title of this article - BITCOIN IS DEAD BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO DUMB
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:04:57 PM

SA Goons really come out of the woodwork during a price drop, don't they? Someone should do a study of the amount of crap posts from new accounts relative to price swings.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:15:26 PM

great point. same as mine explained over and over again here Smiley  

I read here about people who lost their jobs, houses, families because they "played" in Bitcoin. Ruined lives whereof the Bitcoin media doesn't say any word (how else?!) and the others users are blinds/do not care.

brainwashing ! Smiley

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:41:40 PM

i've noticed a big series of people coming here as new users and posting 1 long ass FUD post out of nowhere. What a coincidence!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:47:58 PM

SA Goons really come out of the woodwork during a price drop, don't they?

It's gotten to the point where I would be concerned if they didn't!

Yeah, I guess that's the real indicator. You know you're screwed when they leave you alone. Wink

freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:54:46 PM

SA Goons really come out of the woodwork during a price drop, don't they?

It's gotten to the point where I would be concerned if they didn't!

Yeah, I guess that's the real indicator. You know you're screwed when they leave you alone. Wink

It's hormonal, SA's spawning season is countercyclical with Bitcoin price action.
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:56:16 PM

SA Goons really come out of the woodwork during a price drop, don't they? Someone should do a study of the amount of crap posts from new accounts relative to price swings.

If we had some kind of fund where we could go long on idiotic n00b posts, we could stabilise price with it Cheesy

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:17:29 PM

If we had some kind of fund where we could go long on idiotic n00b posts, we could stabilise price with it Cheesy

being "old" on a forum, it doesn't mean that you know everything, grandpa Smiley
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:22:17 PM

Nice first post, congrats Tongue

LOL me too.

Seriously, what is the point of creating newbie accounts to attack bitcoin? Are these people getting paid or something?

If I had a bitcoin for every ponzi post in the gambling section and every FUD post here, I'd be rich.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:26:50 PM

OP, tell us _your own_ story, pls!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:31:35 PM

being "old" on a forum, it doesn't mean that you know everything, grandpa Smiley

No dickweed, it means we've heard it all before so jackoffs like you are just wasting their time. I bet I'm one of only a few people on the forum that doesn't already have you on ignore. You couldn't possibly be stupid enough to think you've posted an original thought somewhere that would scare us all away from Bitcoin, could you?

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:33:48 PM

You really lack any intelligence, even though you want to act like you are.... Look op ponzi, and you will see how stupid your post is, let me guess, you own ripple Wink

Grumpster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:37:06 PM

Everyone needs to calm down, it's pretty clear the OP has some mental health issues which is shown by the fact that he really believes everything is out to ruin him. Lol, get help OP.
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1406

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:38:10 PM

Reminds me of that Washington Post article.  Roll Eyes

OP should read this
http://coinbrief.net/washington-post-bitcoin-wonkblog/

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
steeev

Activity: 128
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:03:45 PM

...where's flipstyle ?

on a break ?
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:15:49 PM

Everyone needs to calm down, it's pretty clear the OP has some mental health issues which is shown by the fact that he really believes everything is out to ruin him. Lol, get help OP.

some people from here are not related with BTC (they are writing to have fun) that's why they may have a clear vision about what Bitcoin is .

what if you some mental health issues and you don't know? it is a possibility.  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: