Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 07:02:10 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tough Times Ahead  (Read 826 times)
Sedora

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:21:23 PM

Back in late April 2014 when bitcoin went from $400-600 I bought in heavily at $447 per bitcoin thinking that it would go back up to $1000 ever since then I have been watching the price closely and researching. The idea was to hold out until it goes back up but after going through alot of forecasts and expectations of bitcoin its starting to worry me. this is some of the things I found. Let me know what you think.

https://www.tradingview.com/v/S4cafKjf/

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/bitcoin-crash-drug-dealers-2015-1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 08:11:58 PM

Back in late April 2014 when bitcoin went from $400-600 I bought in heavily at $447 per bitcoin thinking that it would go back up to $1000 ever since then I have been watching the price closely and researching. The idea was to hold out until it goes back up but after going through alot of forecasts and expectations of bitcoin its starting to worry me. this is some of the things I found. Let me know what you think.

Nothing should worry you mate , that's how it is the price is basically based on Markets manipulations (exchanges websites) but that dosen't affect a lot of the price , also on Supply & demand .
what you need to know is that the next halving block reward is going to happen in 2016 Q4 or something which means it will give 12.5 BTC instead of 25 BTC so ... Less BTC + demand => more value . I can't tell how it's gonna be in the next months tho . if you see it 180$ or lower just take your cash and start buying Wink

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Too many butthurt alt accounts I see recently. Hmm

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 08:21:02 PM

You're not the only one who's worrying right now. There are many people like you who bought in when the prices are in that range, hoping that it will soon jump back by 2015. Tough times, indeed for short-term investors. But if you are planning to hold on for long, it might get better soon (2016 q4).

Coinshot

Activity: 523

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:55:44 PM

I think we are in the final phases of the bear market. Hold strong and you will reap the rewards Smiley
Remember, you have not lost anything till you have sold.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 07:06:40 PM

Dollar cost averaging might be your move here, buy more now and you reduce the average price you paid, which allows you to reach gains at a lower price.

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 742

For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:06:42 AM

A lot of traders have conflicting views as far as the future goes. Some think we are near bottom and some say it may easily go to double figures before we start a solid path way up. It's a gamble.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista®
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
username18333

Activity: 378

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:17:57 AM

. . .

Nothing should worry you mate , that's how it is the price is basically based on Markets manipulations (exchanges websites) but that dosen't affect a lot of the price , also on Supply & demand .
what you need to know is that the next halving block reward is going to happen in 2016 Q4 or something which means it will give 12.5 BTC instead of 25 BTC so ... Less BTC + demand => more value . I can't tell how it's gonna be in the next months tho . if you see it 180$ or lower just take your cash and start buying Wink
(Red colorization mine.)

Code:
( ∀𝑥 Supply-of(𝑥, Bitcoin) )  ⇒  ( 𝑥 + (25 ÷ 10)(2 ⋅ 365 ⋅ 24 ⋅ 60) < 𝑥 )

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.