Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering to build websites for free if I like the idea  (Read 385 times)
IamAGentleman (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:07:31 AM

I am offering to build websites for free under a few circumstances. I like the idea, 2. I'll be your partner. If I decide to accept, we will both be 50% owners, and I will build the website and keep updating etc plus other stuff.

Throw your ideas at me (they need to be money making ones, not faucets LOL)
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
searle421

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:25:03 AM

I am offering to build websites for free under a few circumstances. I like the idea, 2. I'll be your partner. If I decide to accept, we will both be 50% owners, and I will build the website and keep updating etc plus other stuff.

What kind of websites you can build? I like to build a fun game gambling site that has a viral script. It is fun game website but you can deposit bitcoin to win even more prizes. It has a built in viral script that auto invites new users.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:59:21 AM

Portfolio/past work? Got some excellent ideas.
Eloquent

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:22:54 AM

Thinking about building a dice website. Maybe  include a faucet with 2-3 min cooldown. Also include provably fair tab, and maybe a chat room to tip someone. Also you can bet with different alt currencies.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:08:12 AM

I've got some amazing ideas but need a coder. Hit me up, skype:aristo.studio
or email BTC@Techist.net

GLBrim

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:08:17 AM

incase you have interest in making pretty good faucet pls shoot me a PM.. i will give funds for it Smiley
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:10:57 AM

and if you like my ideas and you will do it alone because you like it very much Smiley
IamAGentleman (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:40:20 PM

What kind of websites you can build? I like to build a fun game gambling site that has a viral script. It is fun game website but you can deposit bitcoin to win even more prizes. It has a built in viral script that auto invites new users.

I can make any type of website. I am not limited.

Thinking about building a dice website. Maybe  include a faucet with 2-3 min cooldown. Also include provably fair tab, and maybe a chat room to tip someone. Also you can bet with different alt currencies.

Read OP. No faucets. I want big money making ideas.

I've got some amazing ideas but need a coder. Hit me up, skype:aristo.studio
or email BTC@Techist.net

PM me

and if you like my ideas and you will do it alone because you like it very much Smiley

Smiley

Portfolio/past work? Got some excellent ideas.

portfolio:

or you can login to the demo account of one of my sites and see it:

demo@demo.com
Mydemo123
http://cryptxe.co
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: