Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS $376LR For $480 PP  (Read 1295 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2012, 11:40:34 PM

Please forgive me for saying this so blatantly, but it's beneficial for you to listen to what I'm saying: You're being perceived as a fool and a generally shady person right now.

Keep in mind that YOU are the one being initiated here for trustworthiness. I've already said that we aren't buddies so I'm not trying to empathize with you. I merely want to point you in the right direction since it seems that you honestly can't see where you stand right now.

Stop trying to play "big bro" to us (or me) when you still have your own reputation at stake. You'd be surprised at the bright minds that frequent this community. You will need some positive reputation/respect before you can even begin doing whatever the hell it is that you're trying to do. At the current, we take you for a fool, regardless of how clever you think you are.

I hope that in the end this works out for you. No wait, you told me friendship is just a word because somehow I came off as if friends and business were inseparable. Nvm then. Earn that respect. Roll Eyes

/threadexit
I hear you my friend , its not that am playing big or nothing like that my friend ,but its that some before just came blatantly and said that what i do is a scam or that i am trying to rip off people when he never tried my services before. Lets say what ever work you do , someone goes into you work and says you are a thief  and then you get fired , i think you would not like that huh, it would be taking bread out of your family mouth, so all am saying is respect what i do the same as i respect everyone for what they do , simple as that not trying to be rude about it either.

Now the real question, do you ever read the words coming out of your keyboard ?

I will give you a nudge in the right direction if you really want to do business on this forum:

1.) Competing rates : If established users ask 1-5% on exchanging then you as a new player need to atleast offer at the same rates but preferably lower since you have to earn street-cred.

2.) Stop assuming because this is a bitcoin forum that people on here are desperate to get ripped off, no other exchanger would charge your exchange fees, not even the scam site run by Bruce "SCAMRAT" Wagner over at buybitcoins.

First 2 lessons are free.
My friend , what i sell is not a need on this forum , but if anyone needs LR am here. I may charge high because i buy to sell, and i don't only sell to people from this forum. So if you see anyone thats legit selling LR for Like $100LR for $105PP most likely they are scamming  , because i've been scam before by people who claim to sell at those prices, thats the number way to spot a scammer " when its to unbelievable it usually a scam. , but if you my friend knows anyone Thats legit and sells at that price let me know , because i will definitely buy LR from them.

My 10-year-nephew writes better than you, and he flunked English. And don't use the excuse that English is not your native tongue, for I have you there, too. You see, when some newbie comes along that doesn't even have a rudimentary command of the English language, offering up some pie-in-sky product or service, that's MY number one way to spot a potential scammer. Now, here's the rub: It's also everybody else's way to spot a potential scammer. Those few that fall for the ruse, and later come here to cry about being scammed, probably wasn't capable of reading or seeing the red flags, let alone care, when they went ahead to seal the deal.

Bottom line? You're fucked! You can't even go and re-register another user name and try again unless, of course, you take several crash courses of English. Without that prerequisite under your belt that you refuse to wear, thus broadcasting your boxers, you'll never be taken seriously here.

At this juncture, I envision you taken one of only two paths. Either you'll chastise me for calling a seal with clubs a club, or you'll thank me for offering you sound advice. Somehow, I believe you'll opt for the former, ignoring the latter.

~Bruno~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2012, 11:55:17 PM

I dont think Ive ever seen someone use "my friend" so much on a thread  Smiley

kinglr (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 12:05:25 AM

Please forgive me for saying this so blatantly, but it's beneficial for you to listen to what I'm saying: You're being perceived as a fool and a generally shady person right now.

Keep in mind that YOU are the one being initiated here for trustworthiness. I've already said that we aren't buddies so I'm not trying to empathize with you. I merely want to point you in the right direction since it seems that you honestly can't see where you stand right now.

Stop trying to play "big bro" to us (or me) when you still have your own reputation at stake. You'd be surprised at the bright minds that frequent this community. You will need some positive reputation/respect before you can even begin doing whatever the hell it is that you're trying to do. At the current, we take you for a fool, regardless of how clever you think you are.

I hope that in the end this works out for you. No wait, you told me friendship is just a word because somehow I came off as if friends and business were inseparable. Nvm then. Earn that respect. Roll Eyes

/threadexit
I hear you my friend , its not that am playing big or nothing like that my friend ,but its that some before just came blatantly and said that what i do is a scam or that i am trying to rip off people when he never tried my services before. Lets say what ever work you do , someone goes into you work and says you are a thief  and then you get fired , i think you would not like that huh, it would be taking bread out of your family mouth, so all am saying is respect what i do the same as i respect everyone for what they do , simple as that not trying to be rude about it either.

Now the real question, do you ever read the words coming out of your keyboard ?

I will give you a nudge in the right direction if you really want to do business on this forum:

1.) Competing rates : If established users ask 1-5% on exchanging then you as a new player need to atleast offer at the same rates but preferably lower since you have to earn street-cred.

2.) Stop assuming because this is a bitcoin forum that people on here are desperate to get ripped off, no other exchanger would charge your exchange fees, not even the scam site run by Bruce "SCAMRAT" Wagner over at buybitcoins.

First 2 lessons are free.
My friend , what i sell is not a need on this forum , but if anyone needs LR am here. I may charge high because i buy to sell, and i don't only sell to people from this forum. So if you see anyone thats legit selling LR for Like $100LR for $105PP most likely they are scamming  , because i've been scam before by people who claim to sell at those prices, thats the number way to spot a scammer " when its to unbelievable it usually a scam. , but if you my friend knows anyone Thats legit and sells at that price let me know , because i will definitely buy LR from them.

My 10-year-nephew writes better than you, and he flunked English. And don't use the excuse that English is not your native tongue, for I have you there, too. You see, when some newbie comes along that doesn't even have a rudimentary command of the English language, offering up some pie-in-sky product or service, that's MY number one way to spot a potential scammer. Now, here's the rub: It's also everybody else's way to spot a potential scammer. Those few that fall for the ruse, and later come here to cry about being scammed, probably wasn't capable of reading or seeing the red flags, let alone care, when they went ahead to seal the deal.

Bottom line? You're fucked! You can't even go and re-register another user name and try again unless, of course, you take several crash courses of English. Without that prerequisite under your belt that you refuse to wear, thus broadcasting your boxers, you'll never be taken seriously here.

At this juncture, I envision you taken one of only two paths. Either you'll chastise me for calling a seal with clubs a club, or you'll thank me for offering you sound advice. Somehow, I believe you'll opt for the former, ignoring the latter.

~Bruno~

No i will do neither, every man to his own order and opinion but lets end this convo here. If you ever need LR you know where to reach me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: