Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:23:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A way to make a good profit in this bear market  (Read 1214 times)
picolo (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:20:42 AM

There must be traders that are sitting on pills of cash because they have successfully shorted the market to 176$.

I think some people selling goods in Bitcoin are not reactualising prices in real time so you can buy them goods with bitcoins and get a great value for your bitcoins after it lost 30%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:02:08 PM

There must be traders that are sitting on pills of cash because they have successfully shorted the market to 176$.

I think some people selling goods in Bitcoin are not reactualising prices in real time so you can buy them goods with bitcoins and get a great value for your bitcoins after it lost 30%.
if youre talking about shops i think the price changes real time and if you talk about forum sells mosr probably they will recalculate the price
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:49:50 PM

I think they already calculated a rim for having prices by increasing their prices.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
picolo (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:16:58 PM

I think they already calculated a rim for having prices by increasing their prices.

Almost all of them probably do but there must be some sellers that don't update in real time but only a few times a day or once everyday.
picolo (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:48:23 AM

Almost all of them probably do but there must be some sellers that don't update in real time but only a few times a day or once everyday.

These places that do not update in real time are shady.

Do you have examples?
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:40:12 AM

I remember about six months ago I was playing around with Bongacams. Tongue They take bitcoin, but they manually update price, on what basis, I'm not sure. I took a hefty advantage of it on one occasion.
picolo (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:09:36 PM

I remember about six months ago I was playing around with Bongacams. Tongue They take bitcoin, but they manually update price, on what basis, I'm not sure. I took a hefty advantage of it on one occasion.

I was sure some bitcoin businesses don't update every second, some probably update every 12 or 24H.
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:53:23 PM

Huh? They resell of some portal who does do serious business, they have no marge and need to act like this to prevent they're not go broke. These kind of cam sites have 6 months and they are crashed and burned already. Seen too many of these wannabee`s.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: