Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Original Dolce&Gabbana Eyeglass Frames: 30BTC  (Read 1161 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 10:26:59 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2012, 10:37:09 AM by crazy_rabbit

As some of you may know, I'm investigating the idea of selling high fashion items with Bitcoin. I am a well know fashion photographer (www.dennisonbertram.com) and I am based between Milan, Italy and Prague, Czech Republic.

What I have here is one pair of current collection Dolce&Gabbana eyeglass frames. They were a present to me from the designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana at a private party they held for the singer Bruno Mars for his Birthday at their club "Gold" in Milano.

They are unworn, and in new condition. This sale includes all that you see in the pictures. They are very lovely frames, made in Italy from Italian Acetate. Shipping is by UPS and depends on where you are located. The price is 30BTC. I will also accept LTC at the lowest Sell order price conversion at BTC-E.com. PM me for details.

Quick FAQ:

Why should you trust me: I'm a real person, well known in the fashion world. You can google me (Dennison Bertram) , you can check out my website (where I have my BTC address listed).
Why are you selling: I'm trying to build a real business, so you have to start somewhere. At the moment I am trying to evaluate the market to see if BTC is at the point yet where people would purchase luxury goods.
Can I return them?: No. So look at them long and hard. :-)
Why so Expensive?: I work in the Luxury Market. If it wasn't expensive, it wouldn't be luxury. Also, this frame is a personal gift from Dolce and Gabbana themselves. If luxury items are for you, then you will appreciate this.

Quick Edit: Price is 30BTC. Not 35 as was originally listed in the title.

more or less retired.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: