Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.15 Btc loan  (Read 1726 times)
searle421 (OP)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:47:41 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 08:56:37 AM by searle421

I need 0.15 btc loan. 15% interest. Payment in 7 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:50:45 AM

Do you have collateral? Your account or anything else?
searle421 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:57:35 AM

Please check your pm.
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:59:58 AM

I am not sure how good of an idea it would be to accept his account as collateral. Most of his recent posts (2+ pages worth) are almost nothing but giveaways. This indicates that the account is likely being farmed and loans from farmed accounts tend to go unpaid as they tend to be used as a way to effectively sell their account.

Additionally it appears that the OP increased the loan amount by .05 (from .1 to .15) for no apparent reason. I would personally suggest avoiding lending to this person without some kind of altcoin collateral

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:01:01 AM

Yup, do you have collateral? i can accept altcoins as collateral. The value should be 110%, which means, if you want a loan of 0.15, the collateral should be worth 0.165. I would be ok to loan you this provided you have the collateral and can trust me with it. We could use escrow too if you like, but you will have to pay the escrow fee.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:03:56 AM

Yup, do you have collateral? i can accept altcoins as collateral. The value should be 110%, which means, if you want a loan of 0.15, the collateral should be worth 0.165. I would be ok to loan you this provided you have the collateral and can trust me with it. We could use escrow too if you like, but you will have to pay the escrow fee.
Considering your lack of trading history and the fact that your password was reset via email recently, it would probably be best if the collateral was held by a neutral third party if borrowing from this person
searle421 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:20:46 AM

I change the password a minute ago because it was use in my facebook, gmail and in odesk.
I have no problem signing all the bitcoin address I posted here.
Password sent to lihuajkl waiting for the btc.
searle421 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:24:06 AM

In my repayment I will use my another account Pollak to contact lihuajkl.
micky123
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:27:05 AM

Considering your lack of trading history and the fact that your password was reset via email recently, it would probably be best if the collateral was held by a neutral third party if borrowing from this person

Well...i suppose that could be a problem but i reset my password only because i wanted to use bitcointalk on another system and could not recall my original password. I have done quite a few trades off bitcointalk but no way to show that feedback on here. I use the same id on localbitcoins too, if that is any good. Smiley

I am ok to use escrow too as long as the loanee is willing to pay the fees Smiley.

Edit: Looks like OP has got his loan already!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:29:25 AM

Well...i suppose that could be a problem but i reset my password only because i wanted to use bitcointalk on another system and could not recall my original password. I have done quite a few trades off bitcointalk but no way to show that feedback on here. I use the same id on localbitcoins too, if that is any good. Smiley

I am ok to use escrow too as long as the loanee is willing to pay the fees Smiley.

Either way it looks like the OP gave his account as collateral to someone else so this point is somewhat moot.

Sorry if I came off as flaming you, however there are plenty of scammers out there that are more then willing to take collateral for a loan but will not actually provide the loan (aka collateral scammers)
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:33:10 AM

In my repayment I will use my another account Pollak to contact lihuajkl.

I'm searle421 . Password sent waiting for btc.

searle421 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:58:43 AM

lihuajkl  goes offline. I change back my password.
98problems

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:01:54 AM

To let other potential lenders know, do you have any other form of collateral that you can use to secure your loan? Any collateral should obviously either be held by a trusted escrow or a trusted member of the forum.

As mentioned above your account does show traits as being farmed

searle421 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:06:30 AM

lihuajkl  goes offline. I change back my password.
To let other potential lenders know, do you have any other form of collateral that you can use to secure your loan? Any collateral should obviously either be held by a trusted escrow or a trusted member of the forum.

I'm not a born english speaker. I have limited english vocabulary. I'm not farming my account. I enjoyed playing those games without having to lose. I have no interest discussing bitcoin techical and trading details. I believe I represents majority of the users here. I'm not a nerd or trader I represent the general masses.
98problems

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:10:15 AM

I'm not a born english speaker. I have limited english vocabulary. I'm not farming my account. I enjoyed playing those games without having to lose. I have no interest discussing bitcoin techical and trading details. My primary reason being is the giveaways and the those free games.
If you do not primarily speak English there are local language boards that you could post in your native language.

I might be interested in your loan proposal if you were able to offer some altcoin as collateral which would be held by a neutral, trusted third party. 

bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:12:45 AM

I'm not a born english speaker. I have limited english vocabulary. I'm not farming my account. I enjoyed playing those games without having to lose. I have no interest discussing bitcoin techical and trading details. My primary reason being is the giveaways and the those free games.

Don't forget your sig ad. It's the primary reason for many bitcoiners to be here posting up a frenzy.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
micky123
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:13:01 AM

Either way it looks like the OP gave his account as collateral to someone else so this point is somewhat moot.

Sorry if I came off as flaming you, however there are plenty of scammers out there that are more then willing to take collateral for a loan but will not actually provide the loan (aka collateral scammers)

Haha no worries. I have seen plenty of such scammers and its always better to be safe than sorry. I have seen collateral scammers too and they are a sick breed. Exploiting people in need of loans is the worst thing possible.

OP, looks like you still need the loan, so my offer is still open. If you have the collateral as stated earlier on, please go ahead and PM me, we can work out the details. I cannot accept an account as collateral as it would be easy to claim its been hacked or password can be changed without too much of a problem. If you want to use escrow, we can use one of the trusted members on this forum for the same, but you will have to pay the fees. Just curious, what will you be using the funds for?

searle421 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:17:01 AM

Don't forget your sig ad. It's the primary reason for many bitcoiners to be here posting up a frenzy.

My signature campaign only requires 10 posts per week. In previous weeks I don't have 10 posts and still get paid daily.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: