Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 25% Profit in 1 Week: Round 1  (Read 786 times)
ZcoinTraders (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:44:37 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 02:12:38 PM by ZcoinTraders

Earn 25% Profit in 1 Week. Round 1

Faq:
Question 1: How can you make us 25% in 1 week?
Answer: We are good traders. And see when there are great trading opportunities
Question 2: Will there be a new round every week?
Answer: No. A new round will only be made when there is a great trading opportunity which can make great profits for all. So keep an eye on this thread.
Question 3: How do you make money from this project?
Answer: We gain great profits with your coins and only send you 25% on your coins while keeping the rest for us.
Question 4: Which coins can I invest?
Answer: Only Bitcoin and Litecoin are accepted.
Question 5: Are there any risks involved?
Answer: Yes. If the exchange we trade on does a mt gox then you will either have a delay in receiving your payment or not receive it at all. Unlikely to happen but it could. Also if a huge holder of Btc and or Ltc dumps Btc or Ltc to half its price in 1 order, or buys it up to double its price in one order then you could lose some coins. Unlikely but possible.
Question 6: How can I invest?
Answer:
For Bitcoin:
Send a minimum of 2.5 Bitcoin to 17wu33RGLDCBezGGWWNYmzw5RexZcGyw9K from your personal wallet (not from an exchange or web wallet)

For Litecoin: Send a minimum of 300 Litecoin to LcYg7mnBZtYEcCMmJoSj613kAQhvaB9J4u from your personal wallet (not from an exchange or web wallet)

After a week you should receive your investment plus 25% profit back to the address you sent from.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doubledoges

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:57:12 PM

and your so full of confidence that this wud pull off aren't you?   worst thing I ever read
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:14:14 PM

Send a minimum of 2.5 Bitcoin
did you really write so much text just to troll some people?
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:37:29 PM

another joke thread, here take my 2.5BTC lol..
ZcoinTraders (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:44:21 AM

and your so full of confidence that this wud pull off aren't you?   worst thing I ever read
Yes. Its not a scam.
ZcoinTraders (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

another joke thread, here take my 2.5BTC lol..
Its not a ponzi scheme/scam.
Investors will recieve their payout, unlike other threads. Because we actually make profit.
This provides us with leverage and liquidity.
Perhaps i should move this thread to a different subforum, because its not gambling.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:53:39 AM

For Bitcoin:
Send a minimum of 2.5 Bitcoin to 17wu33RGLDCBezGGWWNYmzw5RexZcGyw9K from your personal wallet (not from an exchange or web wallet)

For Litecoin: Send a minimum of 300 Litecoin to LcYg7mnBZtYEcCMmJoSj613kAQhvaB9J4u from your personal wallet (not from an exchange or web wallet)

I just wonder how many stupid persons will join you? Shocked
michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:55:38 AM

For Bitcoin:

I just wonder how many stupid persons will join you? Shocked

for something this ludicrous, probably no one. knowing how dumb people are, maybe 1
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:17:07 AM

^ They don't even bother creating a site these days. Without some effort I doubt anyone will invest in a ponzi at all. Much less for a min of 2.5 coins.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:19:37 AM

What exact service are you offering here? This doesn't appear to be a "loan"
ZcoinTraders (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:26:28 AM

When people lend us a minimum of 2.5 Bitcoin or a minimum or 300 Litecoin, they recieve their initial investment + 25% profit after a week.
I understand why some might think that its a scam, but be sure that its not.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:28:54 AM

When people lend us a minimum of 2.5 Bitcoin or a minimum or 300 Litecoin, they recieve their initial investment + 25% profit after a week.
I have much more then 2.5 BTC to lend out. How can I be assured that you would actually pay me back?
ZcoinTraders (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:37:05 AM

I have much more then 2.5 BTC to lend out. How can I be assured that you would actually pay me back?
You would have to trust that we won't scam you.
You are right to be sceptical. However we are not going to scam anyone. Be assured that we will stay here even after we have paid you out in a week. Also you can even reinvest your money in the next round and earn compound interest.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:42:13 AM

You are right to be sceptical. However we are not going to scam anyone. Be assured that we will stay here even after we have paid you out in a week. Also you can even reinvest your money in the next round and earn compound interest.
You really have too much negative trust for me to trust you. Maybe if you put up some collateral then I would
ZcoinTraders (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:49:20 AM

You really have too much negative trust for me to trust you. Maybe if you put up some collateral then I would
It's up to you to trust or not.
If you don't believe that you will get your money + 25% interest in a week then don't invest.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:51:48 AM

It's up to you to trust or not.
If you don't believe that you will get your money + 25% interest in a week then don't invest.
I think it would probably be smart not to invest. Especially considering that you clearly created this account to try to pull off a scam
utclover

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:57:50 AM

If you prove that its not a scam I'll invest 100BTC
ZcoinTraders (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:13:48 AM

There is no way to prove that until after many rounds have been made. It is up to you to lend or not. If you don't believe that it's not a scam then don't  send! It is simple!
utclover

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:15:25 AM

There is no way to prove that until after many rounds have been made. It is up to you to lend or not. If you don't believe that it's not a scam then don't  send! It is simple!

I gave you negative trust. Enjoy  Smiley
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:55:27 AM

It seems this is more of a ponzi than of a lending..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: