Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 06:28:24 AM

I enjoy it when statists cant do shit to control other people and it sends them into an impotent rage  Smiley

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:30:28 AM

I enjoy it when statists cant do shit to control other people and it sends them into an impotent rage  Smiley

I am always in a rage, never impotent and like to shit. I am also not am American Wink

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 06:33:30 AM

I am always in a rage, never impotent and like to shit. I am also not am American Wink

Im not American either for which Im eternally grateful.

Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:35:36 AM

I'm not American either for which Im eternally grateful.

America is the best country in the world, haters.   Don't let your jealousy get the better of you.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:36:42 AM

Yes, AMERICA, THE GREATEST !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Rarity

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:39:07 AM

Yes, AMERICA, THE GREATEST !

Yup, hottest women and the best higher education in the world. One silly, nervous girl doesn't change that.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:44:48 AM

Yup, hottest women and the best higher education in the world. One silly, nervous girl doesn't change that.

Your country is full of the dumbest people on the planet who can't even point Canada out on a MAP.
Most Americans can't even name all of the states in it's own Union, or understand what the 'stars' on the flag represent.

Greatest Country in the world, that was responsible for persons such as George.W.Bush and Kenny.G

Mmmm MMmm. 'Merican Pride.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 06:46:43 AM

Yeah, the feds got fifty five people that were named in indictments and charged with trafficking of illegal drug paraphernalia.

I don't get it.  You were just saying this isn't illegal, so how were they convicted for it?

Good lord.  Did you read the wiki link? Here:

Operation Pipe Dreams
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Pipes and bongs for sale.

Operation Pipe Dreams was the code-name for a U.S. nationwide investigation in 2003 targeting businesses selling drug paraphernalia, mostly marijuana pipes and bongs, under a little-used statute (Title 21, Chapter 13, Subchapter 1, Part D, Section 863(a))[1] of the U.S. Code. Due to the reluctance of state law-enforcement agencies to contribute resources to the operation, most cases were filed in Iowa and Pennsylvania, taking advantage of the statutes prohibition on the use of "the mails or any other facility of interstate commerce to transport drug paraphernalia."[2]

Hundreds of businesses and homes were raided as a result of Operation Pipe Dreams.[3] Fifty five people were named in indictments and charged with trafficking of illegal drug paraphernalia. While 54 of the 55 individuals charged were sentenced to fines and home detentions, actor Tommy Chong was sentenced September 11, 2003, to 9 months in a federal prison, a fine of $20,000, forfeiture of $103,000, and a year of probation. Chong was charged for his part in financing and promoting Chong Glass Works/Nice Dreams, California-based companies started by his son Paris. Unlike most shops selling bongs, Nice Dreams specialized in selling high end bongs as collectible works of art. The Chong Glass Works employed 25 glass blowers who were paid $30/hour to produce 100 pipes a day.

Nice Dreams had a policy in place for refusing to sell bongs to states where the statute was being enforced. Federal agents, disguised as head-shop owners, pressured Paris Chong to sell them his pipes and deliver them through the mail to a fictitious shop in the Pittsburgh suburb of Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania. When Paris persistently refused, agents went to the place of business in person and ordered a massive quantity of out of stock merchandise. The merchandise was crafted but not picked up and sat idle in the warehouse as federal agents again pressured Paris to ship it. To get the merchandise out of his warehouse, Paris eventually agreed to ship it. In a Plea bargain, Chong agreed to plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute drug paraphernalia in exchange for non-prosecution of his wife, Shelby, and his son, Paris. Federal Prosecution admitted to being harsher on Chong in retaliation, citing Chong's movies as trivializing "law enforcement efforts to combat drug trafficking and use."[4]

The estimated cost of Operation Pipe Dreams was over $12 Million and included the resources of 2,000 law enforcement officers.[2][5]

This is your tax dollars at work.  If this sort of "law enforcement" is what you support, you should immediately report to your state school.  Only the retarded think its a good idea to spend limited law-enforcement resources on non-violent "criminals" when so many die violently every day (and so many are financially fleeced EVERY DAY)

6 posts left!   Grin

The US cops are too busy drug and gun smuggling to do much else  Smiley

http://theweek.com/article/index/229778/operation-fast-and-furious-a-guide-to-the-botched-gun-trafficking-sting

Plus they hate competition...

Rarity

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:46:58 AM

Did you read the wiki link?

Yes, I read the Wiki link.  It says selling drug paraphernalia is illegal under a federal statute and that people were convicted for illegal acts under that statute.  You said it wasn't illegal, however it is.

Your country is full of the dumbest people on the planet who can't even point Canada out on a MAP.
Most Americans can't even name all of the states in it's own Union, or understand what the 'stars' on the flag represent.

Greatest Country in the world, that was responsible for persons such as George.W.Bush and Kenny.G

Your bigoted hatred of America is off-topic for this thread.  This is a thread for discussing the businesses Dank is running like his banking and the drug paraphernalia business he recently announced in this thread.  I would suggest you start a new thread for this.  America has excellent education which is why 7 out of the top 10 universities in the world are located here and immigrants and foreign students from all over the world come to our shores for education.  It sounds like you have really missed out on that.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:53:20 AM

Rarity's profile gives his location as England.  Guess he tired of American exceptionalism.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Rarity

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:55:59 AM

Yes, I read the Wiki link.  It says selling drug paraphernalia is illegal under a federal statute and that people were convicted for illegal acts under that statute.  You said it wasn't illegal, however it is.

It was a federal nation-wide op that 48 state AGs refused to support.  Therefore, in 96% of the USA, glass pipes are de facto LEGAL (including TX)

5 posts left...looking forward to your patriotic reply!

That is incorrect.  Federal law is supreme in all 50 states.  Take a look at the ramp up in medical marijuana raids President Obama has overseen to understand what state resistance is worth in the face of the federal government.   States also have their own paraphernalia laws that prohibit these sales.  

Rarity's profile gives his location as England.  Guess he tired of American exceptionalism.

Living all over the world has only made me appreciate my home even more.

SMTB1963

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 06:58:02 AM

Was that really necessary?  OK...just don't 'dis TX or ima commin fer ya!  (me & Clint Eastwood)
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 07:00:07 AM

Was that really necessary?  OK...just don't 'dis TX or ima commin fer ya!  (me & Clint Eastwood)

When you come for me, would you mind if I hitched a ride back to Texas with you Wink
here's a chance I may have some 'business' to take care of down there......lol

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 07:17:23 AM

Judging by the way he was addressing an empty chair the other night, I wouldn't count on Clint for back-up (it spawned some hella funny photoshops, though).

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 07:19:01 AM

Judging by the way he was addressing an empty chair the other night, I wouldn't count on Clint for back-up (it spawned some hella funny photoshops, though).

Not to mention, most of the 'stuff' he was trying to blame on the chair was actually done by Dubya....and NOT Obama...LMAO

WifeOfStarfish

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 07:20:41 AM

Respect for Canada! Long live the Commonwealth
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 07:26:21 AM

That is incorrect.  Federal law is supreme in all 50 states.  Take a look at the ramp up in medical marijuana raids President Obama has overseen to understand what state laws are worth in the face of the federal government.   States also have their own paraphernalia laws that prohibit these sales.

The notion that federal law automatically trumps state law by executive decree EVERY TIME has been disproved over and over.  Git a (hic) hicstory book.   Cheesy

You point to a Rolling Stone article which claims:

With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts
as some kind of seismic shift in US drug policy?

I've got news for you, 100 busted pot dispensaries now is the same drop in the bucket as busting 100 pot dealers 10 years ago!

(read: doesn't mean squat)

4 post left (I'm too intoxicated to count bitlane/repentance.  BRING IT!)

I've got a statistic now as well:

I currently hold the same 'Tour de France' Championship Record Status as Lance Armstring Wink

...and here all this time, I never thought I would amount to anything.....lol

Rarity

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 07:27:43 AM

The notion that federal law automatically trumps state law by executive decree EVERY TIME has been disproved over and over.  Git a (hic) hicstory book.   Cheesy

It's the Constitution, dude.  I think you need to put down the booze and do some learning.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.

as some kind of seismic shift in US drug policy?

No, that Obama has massively increased the raids from what Bush did once experience taught him what a bad idea it was to allow drug dealers free reign is only a sidenote.  The point I am showing you is that the federal prosecutors can raid as many drug dealers as they like and the state can't stop them.  Federal law is in force everywhere.

WifeOfStarfish

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 07:31:43 AM

Respect for Canada! Long live the Commonwealth

Didd't you CANUCKS just git h...(hic) hosed on yur strutegic maypel serup reserve?

I knew this thread would get fun if I just drank/stayed up late enough.   Grin

So funny, I'm not even Canadian! (Am Kiwi/New Zealander). We just happen to love Canadians down here
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 07:36:14 AM

Didd't you CANUCKS just git h...(hic) hosed on yur strutegic maypel serup reserve?

I knew this thread would get fun if I just drank/stayed up late enough.   Grin

Canucks - hockey right?  

Hockey is played on grass!!!!!   Smiley

(plus, congratulations to BurtW winning his hockey on ice championship)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: