Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 01:20:34 AM

Nobody cares what you think.

The law is the law, what any of us think of it is irrelevant.  

I don't need to jump off a bridge or smoke a marijuana cigarette or play russian roulette to know they are extremely dangerous activities that have a track record of leading towards damaging and negative consequences.

Kind of like... Driving, or Horse Riding, or climbing, or a great many other things.

Transportation and exercise are necessities for society, poisoning ourselves with addictive recreational drugs is not.  

But do I go around telling people not to smoke? Fuck no. That's their own choice.

For addicts, there is no choice.  The drug enslaves them and robs them of their free will.

No it wouldn't. There's nothing illegal about signing up to the silk road unless you buy or sell something that's illegal in your Juristiction.

The implication was that the account should be created to facilitate such illegal sales.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 01:36:34 AM

Nobody cares what you think.

The law is the law, what any of us think of it is irrelevant.  

I don't need to jump off a bridge or smoke a marijuana cigarette or play russian roulette to know they are extremely dangerous activities that have a track record of leading towards damaging and negative consequences.

Kind of like... Driving, or Horse Riding, or climbing, or a great many other things.

Transportation and exercise are necessities for society, poisoning ourselves with addictive recreational drugs is not.  

But do I go around telling people not to smoke? Fuck no. That's their own choice.

For addicts, there is no choice.  The drug enslaves them and robs them of their free will.

No it wouldn't. There's nothing illegal about signing up to the silk road unless you buy or sell something that's illegal in your Juristiction.

The implication was that the account should be created to facilitate such illegal sales.
That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard, robbed of their free will?  In no way can a human be robbed of their free will, it's what makes us human.  If they're doing a drug harmfully, they obviously want to (at least part of them).

Do you think people who commit suicide are robbed of their free will by depression?  No, they just want to fucking die.

Leave already, go make another thread where we can continue this discussion.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 01:57:48 AM

Do you think people who commit suicide are robbed of their free will by depression?

A lack of mental clarity does cause people to make decisions they would not make were they of sound mind, yes.  Medical doctors have determined that addiction is a disease and that it has deadly consequences, your own personal anecdotes do not override this scientific truth.

If you would like to end discussion of your potential plan to sell illegal drug paraphernalia, just simply state for us all that you will absolutely not be opening the business you previously announced in this thread.   If you want to end discussion of other drug issues, you should announce for your investors that you will no longer be taking any recreational drugs and that you will seek appropriate treatment if necessary.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 02:10:38 AM

Do you think people who commit suicide are robbed of their free will by depression?

A lack of mental clarity does cause people to make decisions they would not make were they of sound mind, yes.  Medical doctors have determined that addiction is a disease and that it has deadly consequences, your own personal anecdotes do not override this scientific truth.

If you would like to end discussion of your potential plan to sell illegal drug paraphernalia, just simply state for us all that you will absolutely not be opening the business you previously announced in this thread.   If you want to end discussion of other drug issues, you should announce for your investors that you will no longer be taking any recreational drugs and that you will seek appropriate treatment if necessary.
Doctors also determined homosexuality was a disease, do you still believe that?

You do realize mental 'diseases' are all man-made labels for behavior?  It doesn't mean they really exist, unless you believe they do.

I will not be opening Dank Glass, absolutely.  Happy?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 02:19:56 AM

The self-correcting nature of science is what makes it work so well.  It does not correct itself with personal anecdotes from stoners, but from a scientific and research based approach.  It is true that Psychiatry has a well earned very unsavory reputation for ignoring science and claiming expertise they totally lack, I can't argue with you there, but the science behind Addiction is well researched and sound.

This is very good news for your investors.  You have made the wise decision and I'm glad I was able to guide you to the correct path.  If you also swear off recreational, ilegal drugs I feel your business will be the best bet for anyone who wants to invest money in the entire Bitcoin economy.  You have a proven track record of honesty and success.  The risk that you would be arrested for illegal drug use, however, would put any invested money at risk in the case in which you were imprisoned for possession of an illegal product and unable to manage your business concerns.

Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 02:22:33 AM

Wait, you were going to sell bongs and the like on Silk Road?

Why not?
Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 02:36:26 AM

I will not be opening Dank Glass, absolutely.  Happy?

Why not?

I think we've been through the reasons enough.  Now that the plans have been cancelled absolutely it seems off topic for the Dank Bank thread.

Shadow383

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 02:38:49 AM

Why not?

I think we've been through the reasons enough.  Now that the plans have been cancelled absolutely it seems off topic for the Dank Bank thread.
We've been through your reasons.

However, we're talking about something that's not illegal, nor really immoral, and has the potential to be very profitable.
I can't see why it's not happening to be honest.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 02:39:24 AM

You guys know what would be fun? To see a pony sucking on a donkey...
Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 02:40:55 AM

Why not?

However, we're talking about something that's not illegal

I suggest you review the thread.  It is indeed illegal to sell bongs everywhere in the United States.  There would be no particular reason to sell on an underground market for illegal products like Silk Road if it were not.  You could just buy bongs at Wal Mart.  This is off topic at this point, you might want to start your own thread.

Shadow383

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 02:45:07 AM

Why not?

However, we're talking about something that's not illegal

I suggest you review the thread.  It is indeed illegal to sell bongs everywhere in the United States.  There would be no particular reason to sell on an underground market for illegal products like Silk Road if it were not.  You could just buy bongs at Wal Mart.  This is off topic at this point, you might want to start your own thread.
No it's not. They just get renamed "Water Pipes" - they're for tobacco you see  Wink

And yes, I agree this is off topic, I wonder why you've been hounding dank over what is possibly a decent profitable idea for such a long time.
Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 02:50:35 AM

No it's not. They just get renamed "Water Pipes" - they're for tobacco you see  Wink

That does not make them legal, it is just an attempt to evade prosecution that often fails.  You also have to verify ID to sell them legally and Dank did not plan to make any effort to do so.  He admitted already his plan was to sell to Marijuana "patients" so the Water Pipe plan is not applicable.  All of this information has already been posted in the thread, please review it before posting your new thread on this matter.  This discussion is off topic now that this potential enterprise is no longer a threat to Dank Bank's investors.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 02:53:25 AM

The self-correcting nature of science is what makes it work so well.  It does not correct itself with personal anecdotes from stoners, but from a scientific and research based approach.  It is true that Psychiatry has a well earned very unsavory reputation for ignoring science and claiming expertise they totally lack, I can't argue with you there, but the science behind Addiction is well researched and sound.
You totally ignored my second statement.  Mental diseases aren't real, they're labels, addiction is a label for behavioral patterns.

That does not make them legal, it is just an attempt to evade prosecution that often fails.  You also have to verify ID to sell them legally and Dank did not plan to make any effort to do so.  He admitted already his plan was to sell to Marijuana "patients" so the Water Pipe plan is not applicable.  All of this information has already been posted in the thread, please review it before posting your new thread on this matter.  This discussion is off topic now that this potential enterprise is no longer a threat to Dank Bank's investors.
Never did I say I plan on selling pipes to be used for marijuana.  Stop changing my words around, I'm going to ask a mod to get you out of here, otherwise.

Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 03:01:58 AM

The self-correcting nature of science is what makes it work so well.  It does not correct itself with personal anecdotes from stoners, but from a scientific and research based approach.  It is true that Psychiatry has a well earned very unsavory reputation for ignoring science and claiming expertise they totally lack, I can't argue with you there, but the science behind Addiction is well researched and sound.
You totally ignored my second statement.  Mental diseases aren't real, they're labels, addiction is a label for behavioral patterns.

I'm not ignoring that point, I agree that it is a common flaw in psychiatry to create imaginary diseases and imaginary problems.   Just look at the history of barbarism they have produced.  Lobotomy, electro shock therapy, psychotropic drugs as dangerous as any illegal drug with no medical benefits, useless talk therapy.   It all does more harm than good, much like smoking marijuana.  However, the science of addiction is well recognized outside of the frauds in psychiatry.  

http://www.addictionrecoveryguide.org/articles/

the majority of the biomedical community now considers addiction, in its essence, to be a brain disease:

A condition caused by persistent changes in brain structure and function.

This results in compulsive craving that overwhelms all other motivations and is the root cause of the massive health and social problems associated with drug addiction.

There are actual, observable changes in the brain, this is not like the rest of the imaginary psychiatric mumbo-jumbo.  The blind squirrel found a nut on this one, but I would strongly advise not entering a traditional treatment program as too much of their method is based on the psychiatric methods that don't work instead of purifying your body of the toxins the addiction has created in your body.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 03:23:19 AM

I'm not ignoring that point, I agree that it is a common flaw in psychiatry to create imaginary diseases and imaginary problems.   Just look at the history of barbarism they have produced.  Lobotomy, electro shock therapy, psychotropic drugs as dangerous as any illegal drug with no medical benefits, useless talk therapy.   It all does more harm than good, much like smoking marijuana.  However, the science of addiction is well recognized outside of the frauds in psychiatry.  

http://www.addictionrecoveryguide.org/articles/

the majority of the biomedical community now considers addiction, in its essence, to be a brain disease:

A condition caused by persistent changes in brain structure and function.

This results in compulsive craving that overwhelms all other motivations and is the root cause of the massive health and social problems associated with drug addiction.

There are actual, observable changes in the brain, this is not like the rest of the imaginary psychiatric mumbo-jumbo.  The blind squirrel found a nut on this one, but I would strongly advise not entering a traditional treatment program as too much of their method is based on the psychiatric methods that don't work instead of purifying your body of the toxins the addiction has created in your body.
Jesus christ, you're an idiot, smoking weed is not bad for you.  End of convo.  I don't see anyone else here with a logical mind backing you up.

Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 03:24:29 AM

I get so sick o people like this. Just, please, go mind your own business.

This is a public thread for discussion of Dank's Bank, if the owner engages in activity that endangers the investment he has been trusted with he is opening himself up to public criticism in this public forum.

a mentally unbalanced person such as Rarity

Please refrain from personal attacks.

Jesus christ, you're an idiot, smoking weed is not bad for you.  End of convo.  I don't see anyone else here with a logical mind backing you up.

I have posted multiple expert determinations of the dangers from scientists and medical experts.  Your rejection of the truth does not change that.

Marijuana harms in many ways, and kids are the most vulnerable to
its damaging effects. Use of the drug can lead to significant health,
safety, social, and learning or behavioral problems, especially for young
users. Making matters worse is the fact that the marijuana available
today is more potent than ever.
Short­term effects of marijuana use include memory loss, distorted
perception, trouble with thinking and problem­solving, and anxiety.
Students who use marijuana may find it hard to learn,
thus jeopardizing
their ability to achieve their full potential.
COGNITIVE IMPAIRMENT
That marijuana can cause problems with concentration and thinking
has been shown in research funded by the National Institute on Drug
Abuse (NIDA), the
federal agency that brings
the power of science to
bear on drug abuse and
addiction. A NIDA­
funded study at McLean
Hospital in Belmont,
Massachusetts, is part of
the growing body of
research documenting
cognitive impairment
among heavy marijuana users.
The study found that college students
who used marijuana regularly had impaired skills related to attention,
memory, and learning 24 hours after they last used the drug.
Another study, conducted at the University of Iowa College of
Medicine, found that people who used marijuana frequently (7 or more
MYTH 1 Marijuana is harmless.
MARIJUANA myths  & 3
of D or below were more than
4 times as likely to have used
marijuana in the past year as
youths who reported an
average grade of A.
MARIJUANA  FACTS
Youths with an average gradetimes weekly for an extended period) showed deficits in mathematical
skills and verbal expression, as well as selective impairments in
memory­retrieval processes.
These findings clearly have significant
implications for young people, since reductions in cognitive function
can lead to poor performance in school.
Other impairments observed in frequent marijuana users involve
sensory and time perception and coordinated movement, suggesting
use of the drug can adversely affect driving and sports performance.
Effects such as these may be especially problematic during teens’ peak
learning years, when their brains are still developing.
MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
Smoking marijuana leads to changes in the brain similar to those
caused by cocaine, heroin, and alcohol.
All of these drugs disrupt the
flow of chemical neurotransmitters, and all have specific receptor sites
in the brain that have been linked to feelings of pleasure and, over
time, addiction. Cannabinoid receptors are affected by THC, the active
ingredient in marijuana, and many of these sites are found in the parts
of the brain that influence pleasure, memory, thought, concentration,
sensory and time perception, and coordinated movement.
Particularly for young people, marijuana use can lead to increased
anxiety, panic attacks, depression, and other mental health problems.
One study linked social withdrawal, anxiety, depression, attention
problems, and thoughts of suicide in adolescents with past­year
marijuana use.
Other research shows that kids age 12 to 17 who
smoke marijuana weekly are three times more likely than non­users to
have thoughts about committing suicide.
A recently published
longitudinal study showed that use of cannabis increased the risk of
major depression fourfold, and researchers in Sweden found a link
between marijuana use and an increased risk of developing
schizophrenia.
According to the American Society of Addiction Medicine,
addiction and psychiatric disorders often occur together. The latest
National Survey on Drug Use and Health reported that adults who use
illicit drugs were more than twice as likely to have serious mental
illness as adults who did not use an illicit drug.
4 MARIJUANA  MARIJUANA myths  & FACTSResearchers conducting a longitudinal study of psychiatric disorders
and substance use (including alcohol, marijuana, and other illicit drugs)
have suggested several possible links between the two: 1) people may
use drugs to feel better and alleviate symptoms of a mental disorder; 2)
the use of the drug and the disorder share certain biological, social, or
other risk factors; or 3) use of the drug can lead to anxiety, depression,
or other disorders.
TRAFFIC SAFETY
Marijuana also harms when it contributes to auto crashes or other
incidents that injure or kill, a problem that is especially prevalent
among young people. In a study reported by the National Highway
Traffic Safety Administration, even a moderate dose of marijuana was
shown to impair driving performance. The study measured reaction
time and how often drivers checked the rear­view mirror, side streets,
and the relative speed of other vehicles.
Another study looked at data concerning shock­trauma patients
who had been involved in traffic crashes. The researchers found that 15
percent of the trauma patients who were injured while driving a car or
motorcycle had been smoking marijuana, and another 17 percent had
both THC and alcohol in their blood.
Statistics such as these are
particularly troubling in light of recent survey results indicating that
almost 36 million people age 12 or older drove under the influence of
alcohol, marijuana, or another illicit drug in the past year.
LONG­TERM CONSEQUENCES
The consequences of marijuana use can last long after the drug’s
effects have worn off. Studies show that early use of marijuana is
strongly associated with later use of other illicit drugs and with a
greater risk of illicit drug dependence or abuse.
In fact, an analysis of
data from the National Household Survey on Drug Abuse showed that
the age of initiation for marijuana use was the most important
predictor of later need for drug treatment.
MARIJUANA  MARIJUANA myths  & FACTS 5Regular marijuana use has been shown to be associated with other
long­term problems, including poor academic performance,
poor job
performance and increased absences from work,
cognitive deficits,
and lung damage.
Marijuana use is also associated with a number of
risky sexual behaviors, including having multiple sex partners,
initiating sex at an early age,
and failing to use condoms consistently.
6 MARIJUANA  MARIJUANA myths  & FACTSMYTH 2 Marijuana is not addictive.
It was once believed that marijuana was not addictive; many people
still believe this to be the case. But recent research shows that use of
the drug can indeed lead to dependence. Some heavy users of
marijuana develop withdrawal symptoms when they have not used the
drug for a period of time.
Marijuana use, in fact, is often associated with behavior that meets
the criteria for substance dependence established by the American
Psychiatric Association in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of
Mental Disorders (DSM­IV). Considered the standard reference for
health professionals who make psychiatric diagnoses, the DSM
contains information about all mental disorders for children and adults.
As described in the DSM, the criteria for substance dependence
include tolerance (needing more of the substance to achieve the same
effects, or diminished effect with the same amount of the substance);
withdrawal symptoms; using a drug even in the presence of adverse
effects; and giving up social, occupational, or recreational activities
because of substance use.
According to the 2002 National Survey on
Drug Use and Health, 4.3 million Americans were classified with
dependence on or abuse of marijuana. That figure represents 1.8
percent of the total U.S. population and 60.3 percent of those classified
as individuals who abuse or are dependent on illicit drugs.
The desire for marijuana exerts a powerful pull on those who use it,
and this desire, coupled with withdrawal symptoms, can make it hard
for long­term smokers to stop using the drug. Users trying to quit
often report irritability, anxiety, and difficulty sleeping.
On
psychological tests they also display increased aggression, which peaks
approximately one week after they last used the drug.
Many people use marijuana compulsively even though it interferes
with family, school, work, and recreational activities. What makes this
all the more disturbing is that marijuana use has been shown to be
MARIJUANA  MARIJUANA myths  & FACTS 7three times more likely to lead to dependence among adolescents than
among adults.
Research indicates that the earlier kids start using
marijuana, the more likely they are to become dependent on this or
other illicit drugs later in life.
TREATMENT ADMISSIONS
More teens enter treatment each year with a primary diagnosis of
marijuana dependence than for all other illicit drugs combined.
Currently, 62 percent of teens in drug treatment are dependent on
marijuana.
The proportion of admissions for primary marijuana abuse
increased from 6 percent in 1992 to 15 percent of admissions to
treatment in 2000.
Almost half (47 percent) of the people admitted
for marijuana were under 20
years old, and many of them
The earlier kids start started smoking pot at a very
using marijuana, the more early age. Of those admitted
for treatment for primary
likely they are to become
marijuana dependence, 56
dependent on this or other
percent had first used the drug
illicit drugs later in life.
by age 14, and 26 percent had
begun by age 12.
8 MARIJUANA MARIJUANA
 myths &  FACTSAlthough some people think of marijuana as a benign natural herb,
the drug actually contains many of the same cancer­causing chemicals
found in tobacco. Puff for puff, the amount of tar inhaled and the level
of carbon monoxide absorbed
by those who smoke marijuana,
regardless of THC content, are
three to five times greater than
among tobacco smokers.
Consequently, people who
use marijuana on a regular basis
often have the same breathing problems as tobacco users, such as
chronic coughing and wheezing, more frequent acute chest illnesses,
and a tendency toward obstructed airways. And because respiratory
problems can affect athletic performance, smoking marijuana may be
particularly harmful to kids involved in sports.
Researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles, have
determined that marijuana smoking can cause potentially serious
damage to the respiratory system at a relatively early age. Moreover, in
a review of research on the health effects of marijuana use, the
researchers cited findings that show “the daily smoking of relatively
small amounts of marijuana (3 to 4 joints) has at least a comparable, if
not greater effect” on the respiratory system than the smoking of more
than 20 tobacco cigarettes.
Recently, scientists in England produced further evidence linking
marijuana use to respiratory problems in young people. A research
team at the University of Birmingham found that regular use of
marijuana, even for less than six years, causes a marked deterioration in
lung function. These findings, the study concludes, “may have serious
long­term implications for what is currently regarded as a relatively
‘harmless’ recreational habit.”

https://www.ncjrs.gov/ondcppubs/publications/pdf/marijuana_myths_facts.pdf

nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 03:29:20 AM

Hey Dank, I was going to make fun of you, but instead I'd like to encourage you to sell glassware, regardless of what Rarity says. It might be your best idea yet, and you should pursue it.

That is all.
SMTB1963

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 03:32:43 AM

You have made the wise decision and I'm glad I was able to guide you to the correct path.

Thank you Rarity. You ooze awesomesauce.

If you also swear off recreational, ilegal drugs I feel your business will be the best bet for anyone who wants to invest money in the entire Bitcoin economy.

I guess dank doesn't have to swear off legal drugs in order to receive your endorsement.

I agree that it is a common flaw in psychiatry to create imaginary diseases and imaginary problems.   Just look at the history of barbarism they have produced.  Lobotomy, electro shock therapy, psychotropic drugs as dangerous as any illegal drug with no medical benefits, useless talk therapy.   It all does more harm than good, much like smoking marijuana.

You should give psychiatry another look.  It could change your mind.
Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 03:39:53 AM

I guess dank doesn't have to swear off legal drugs in order to receive your endorsement.

He should avoid drugs such as alcohol as well because the addiction can damage his ability to think clearly and do his job.  Other drugs such as tobacco are just as dangerous but unlikely to damage his ability to work.  He should swear off certain drugs because they are a danger to his business and others because they are a danger to himself.  Sobriety and clarity are the best tools to achieve a long, healthy, and successful life.

Shadow383

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 03:45:55 AM

I agree that it is a common flaw in psychiatry to create imaginary diseases and imaginary problems.   Just look at the history of barbarism they have produced.  Lobotomy, electro shock therapy, psychotropic drugs as dangerous as any illegal drug with no medical benefits, useless talk therapy.   It all does more harm than good, much like smoking marijuana.

You should give psychiatry another look.  It could change your mind.
The anti-psychiatry thing is a part of Scientology (Rarity is a Scientologist, no?) - you will not change its mind  Wink

Hey Dank, I was going to make fun of you, but instead I'd like to encourage you to sell glassware, regardless of what Rarity says. It might be your best idea yet, and you should pursue it.

That is all.
Ditto.

Never have I heard such bullshit.
The mechanisms of addiction (primarily involving dopaminergenic response to addictive substances) is exceptionally well understood, and they are chemical, not "observable", whatever that's meant to be - By and large, if you can see the change created in the brain through an MRI or PET scan, any change is likely to be permanent.
Addictions to the sorts of drugs we've spoken about here typically result in a reduction of seratonin/dopamine production, which directly leads to feelings of depression and craving. That's a simplification of course, but almost certainly far more accurate than your understanding  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: