Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
peasant

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 08:29:22 AM

Prohibition has a great track record of working, right?  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 09:07:15 AM

dank, can you either close the thread or get a mod to split it?  It's so derailed now that nobody's going to see the occasional post which has anything to do with your business enterprises in amongst all the other crap.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 09:13:04 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2012, 10:02:32 AM by Rarity

The drug debate is directly related to the business.  It has been pointed out that the owner of a business being on drugs may compromise his clear thinking, his resistance to the temptation to embezzle customer funds, and his ability to run the business at all in the case that he is imprisoned for the illegal drug possession or associated crimes.  

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 10:18:00 AM

hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 12:32:31 PM

You need to seek treatment instead of projecting your misery on others.  A life of clarity and satisfaction can be found if you give up your enslavement to drugs.

Thanks for your reply.
Enslavement to drugs???   Care to elaborate?  Not sure I follow you.  What are you referring to?  Bitcointalk.org? 

[snip]

If I want to put people in jail for what they do in their own home, give police the right to steal and destroy lives if they feel like it, and give billions of dollars to criminals corrupting the government at all levels, I'm a dangerous psychopath.  Right?  

I have no idea if you are a psychopath or not, but it is clear your mind has been so muddled by drugs that your reply is incoherent and does not seem to address any actual points made in this debate.  

OK, well I can say your mind is muddled by drugs too.  Is that a nice "clarity" of discussion you would enjoy? 

You are precisely the reason why the government is required to take care of people and save them from themselves.  There is no reason for us to allow drug dealers to continue to prey on you and addle your mind and poison your body.  Someone has to step in and save you.

Well I can tell by your totally unsubstantiated and juvenile attack that I hit a nerve somehow.   Sorry to say it but that isn't exactly sobriety being demonstrated on your part.  Yes, I can tell you are eager to step in and take my posessions and ruin my life without the slightest pretexts of reason.  Why?     

While you rant about having the right to poison yourself and damage your mind, someone just got killed by a driver high on drugs.  

Nice story!  Was he wearing pants?  Lets make those illegal too eh?  Lets see, was he in his own home while driving and killing that guy as I explicitly mentioned? 

Someone was just admitted to the hospital for a drug related accident and is increasing my medical costs.  Addicts are giving up their jobs to get high all day and damaging our economy.  Drug addicted parents are neglecting and hurting their children.  Drug addicted children are trying to kill themselves to escape the misery drug abuse has inflicted on them.

Other people were admitted to the hospital due to car accidents.  There was a snowboarding injury.  A bunch of soldiers killed themselves.  Somebody slipped on a banana peel.  A pregnant woman needed a C section.  Whats your point?  None of that stuff means I can take your house away from you and put you in jail.  I don't want to do that.   

BTW if you indeed cared about those drug addicted kids you would want to reform the drug laws, ending prohibition would mean age checks required for dealers and put the playground pusher out of business overnight.  No it wouldn't be perfect (see alcohol / tobacco) but a lot better. 

Your freedom to commit slow suicide with drugs is not more important than the right of the rest of us to be safe from you.

Finally a valid point, thanks.  I guess you put the pipe down for a sec eh?  Smiley  Yes, your right to be safe from me is more important.  That's why I explicitly was talking about your right to drink tea in your own home.  No, not drink tea in your own home and then go on a shooting spree, it's just the tea in your own home part.  Got it? 

[snip totally irrelevant material pointing out the obvious that drugs can be dangerous]

Yes they are dangerous.  Too dangerous to put in the hands of criminals.  One way to make them less dangerous would be to get rid of the barbaric and evil practice of prohibition. 

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 12:50:00 PM

You don't get that it doesn't mean you can control people's lifestyle with force.

The druggies are going to effect our lifestyles, by causing accidents on our roads and damaging their families and skipping work which damages our economy, and driving up our health costs with the additional medical problems caused by their drug abuse...and we have a right to protect ourselves.  Of course, in your selfish addicted mind the only thing that matters is getting your next fix so you don't care about the effects your choices have on the rest of us.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

So you're telling me that Potheads cause more car accidents then the Elderly or Dipshits talking on their cell phones? You live in a whacked out made up world you crazy person....

I smoke pot everyday,,, be it after work.... But I have yet to miss a day of work due to me smoking weed..........

dank, can you either close the thread or get a mod to split it?  It's so derailed now that nobody's going to see the occasional post which has anything to do with your business enterprises in amongst all the other crap.

I started this if anyone wants to tell me why drugs are bad... or good.... Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105613.0

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 03:29:01 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2012, 03:40:12 PM by dank

Rarity, your opinion has been voiced here.  Go to Andrew's thread if you want to continue you asinine jargon.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 07:22:43 PM

So you're telling me that Potheads cause more car accidents then the Elderly or Dipshits talking on their cell phones? You live in a whacked out made up world you crazy person....

It always comes down to two wrongs make a right with you people.  It's obvious you know deep down what you are doing is wrong so the only thing you can do is try and point to other people doing bad things as if that absolves you of your actions.  Drunk and drugged driving kills many people, and is easily preventable if people get their substance abuse problems under control.

OK, well I can say your mind is muddled by drugs too.

Please do not project your suffering on to others.  The rest of us who are free of drugs truly have found peace and serenity, you can too.

Lets see, was he in his own home while driving and killing that guy as I explicitly mentioned?

Once people become high or drunk their judgement becomes compromised.  They decide to leave their homes in their cars because of their inebriated state.  Or they stay home and beat their kids.  I posted the stats, don't ignore them because you don't like the truth.

Other people were admitted to the hospital due to car accidents.  There was a snowboarding injury.  A bunch of soldiers killed themselves.  Somebody slipped on a banana peel.  A pregnant woman needed a C section.

None of these accidents or medical emergencies compare to the intentional self harm of drug use.  There is nothing wrong with needing medical aid in the normal course of life.  The selfish desire to use drugs leading to harm to the rest of society in the form of increased medical costs is unacceptable.  They do not contribute to society in any way so there is no sense of balance like there is with accidents from outdoor hobbies that provide exercise, or transportation necessary for our economy, or reproductive needs.

BTW if you indeed cared about those drug addicted kids you would want to reform the drug laws, ending prohibition would mean age checks required for dealers and put the playground pusher out of business overnight.  No it wouldn't be perfect (see alcohol / tobacco) but a lot better. 

Surrendering to the drug dealers would only make matters worse.  Tobacco and alcohol are widely abused by children, the idea that they are not is a myth.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 08:00:40 PM

I've only gotten into car accidents sober, never while high, though not all my fault.  I used to be high >80% of the time driving.  I drive faster sober, though not as much recently.

http://asakite.com/11/what-kills-more-people-than-pot

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 08:24:10 PM

I've only gotten into car accidents sober, never while high, though not all my fault.  I used to be high >80% of the time driving.  I drive faster sober, though not as much recently.

"I drive better this way!" Said by nearly every serial drunk and drugged driver.  That you engage in this dangerous and illegal activity is yet another warning sign that should be concerning your investors.

The drugs alter your perceptions of reality, you are a much worse driver under the influence and you are a danger to our children.

Once again I am going to try to explain to you that your personal anecdotes do not override scientific truth. 

http://druggeddriving.org/ddp.html

On the nation's highways, drugged driving now poses a danger on the scale of the better-known problem of drunk driving. In a national survey, drugs were present more than 7 times as frequently as alcohol among weekend nighttime drivers in the U.S., with 16% testing positive for drugs, compared to 2% testing at or above the legal limit for alcohol.i In addition, a recent study of seriously injured drivers at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center showed that 5l% of the sample tested positive for illegal drugs, compared to 34% who tested positive for alcohol.ii In 2009, 10.5 million people drove under the influence of drugs.iii

In a study of seriously injured drivers, 26.9% tested positive for marijuana while 11.6% tested positive for cocaine, and 5.6% tested positive for either methamphetamine or amphetamine.vi These percentages are far higher than those detected among drivers in the 2007 NHTSA National Roadside Survey (NRS) which found 8.6% of weekend nighttime drivers positive for marijuana, 3.9% positive for cocaine, and 1.3% positive for methamphetamine.vii The higher statistics from the crash study compared to the NRS random driver sample are clear evidence that drugged driving is a serious threat to highway safety.

Additionally, in a recent British Columbia roadside study of drivers, 10.4% of drivers who provided an oral fluid sample tested positive for at least one drug other than alcohol.viii Cannabis and cocaine were the most commonly detected illegal substances, with 4.6% of drivers testing positive for each. 0.9% of drivers tested positive for opiates. Amphetamines, methamphetamine and benzodiazepines were detected in less than 1% of drivers.

Of the total number of positive drug tests, cannabis accounted for 49.4%. Cocaine was detected in 29.3% of positive cases while opiates were detected in 14.8%. Cannabis and cocaine was the most common polydrug combination, and accounted for 8.3% of all positive drug cases.

drrussellshane

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 08:44:25 PM

Rarity..... are you Tom Cruise?

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 08:47:23 PM

Rarity..... are you Tom Cruise?

Discussions of what my personal identity or beliefs may or may not be are off topic.  If you would like to discuss my identity or other off topic issues, feel free to start your own thread.

Shadow383

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 08:54:47 PM

I've decided to use the ignore feature for the first time ever - everyone stop quoting it and we can ignore it out of existence.

By the by, dank, what put you off the idea of "dank glass"? That was actually a pretty decent idea, people are prepared to pay pretty high prices on the silk road for completely unknown reasons, you could use the deposits in your "bank" to purchase stock and set up a seller account, and you'd surely actually make enough to cover your liabilities. What are you actually doing to meet your liabilities at present?
Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 09:00:15 PM

I've decided to use the ignore feature for the first time ever

The last refuge of druggy denial, when the debate is lost just shut out the world and the truth and pretend everything is going to be okay.

you could use the deposits in your "bank" to purchase stock and set up a seller account,

Using customer funds to start a criminal enterprise would open up far too many legal vulnerabilities for it to be considered a wise course of action.  Announcing such a plan publicly would open up investors to charges of criminal conspiracy.

Dank has already announced he is absolutely not going to be pursuing this plan, it is off topic for you to be continually bringing it up since it no longer has any relevance to Dank's Bank.  If you would like to discuss the viability of a potential criminal paraphernalia enterprise, you should start your own thread for it.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 09:06:50 PM

I've decided to use the ignore feature for the first time ever

The last refuge of druggy denial, when the debate is lost just shut out the world and the truth and pretend everything is going to be okay.

you could use the deposits in your "bank" to purchase stock and set up a seller account,

Using customer funds to start a criminal enterprise would open up far too many legal vulnerabilities for it to be considered a wise course of action.  Announcing such a plan publicly would open up investors to charges of criminal conspiracy.

Dank has already announced he is absolutely not going to be pursuing this plan, it is off topic for you to be continually bringing it up since it no longer has any relevance to Dank's Bank.  If you would like to discuss the viability of a potential criminal paraphernalia enterprise, you should start your own thread for it.
Rarity?  Are you going to spend this much energy on me everyday for the rest of your life?  Your opinion has been heard, you're not welcome here anymore.  Go make your own thread.

Shadow383

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 09:12:50 PM

Rarity?  Are you going to spend this much energy on me everyday for the rest of your life?  Your opinion has been heard, you're not welcome here anymore.  Go make your own thread.
I suggest you do the sensible thing and hit ignore before it drags your thread even further off topic.
Any answers to my questions from the last page?
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 10:18:07 PM

Surrendering to the drug dealers would only make matters worse. 

Indeed, I'm glad you finally chose to agree with me!  Surrendering to the big drug dealers is exactly what prohibition does by giving them monopoly power and larger profit margin, with no regulations or competitive market.  Without prohibition they'd be out of business overnight like the bathtub gin makers.   

What happened did you run out of your stash or something and start to see more clearly?  No it was just a bigger dose on the uppers?  Well whatever it may be, I'm glad you finally see that we could stand up the biggest dealers by ending prohibition and make them beholden to the rules of law, competition, and regulation.  That we could stand up against the cycle of addiction, corruption, and violence that ensnares millions and drains families and nations alike of their livelihood, by ending the barbaric practice of prohibition. 

And I thought we were going to have to agree to disagree!  Well alls well that ends well.  Good luck to you in kicking that habit in the meantime bud and thanks for the psychedelic pictures of strange looking animals and I look forward to see you on the front lines fighting against fascist prohibition! 

Sorry to hijack your thread mr. dank Wink 

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 10:22:06 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2012, 10:45:14 PM by dank

Surrendering to the drug dealers would only make matters worse.

Indeed, I'm glad you finally chose to agree with me!  Surrendering to the big drug dealers is exactly what prohibition does by giving them monopoly power and larger profit margin, with no regulations or competitive market.  Without prohibition they'd be out of business overnight like the bathtub gin makers.    

What happened did you run out of your stash or something and start to see more clearly?  No it was just a bigger dose on the uppers?  Well whatever it may be, I'm glad you finally see that we could stand up the biggest dealers by ending prohibition and make them beholden to the rules of law, competition, and regulation.  That we could stand up against the cycle of addiction, corruption, and violence that ensnares millions and drains families and nations alike of their livelihood, by ending the barbaric practice of prohibition.  

And I thought we were going to have to agree to disagree!  Well alls well that ends well.  Good luck to you in kicking that habit in the meantime bud and thanks for the psychedelic pictures of strange looking animals and I look forward to see you on the front lines fighting against fascist prohibition!  

Sorry to hijack your thread mr. dank Wink  
No worries, you didn't start it.

Maybe later Shadow.

Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 10:38:21 PM

Addiction is a terrible affliction. Drug use itself - legal or illegal - doesn't have to be overly negative. Moderation is key.

What is also true is that prohibition causes more harm - drugs aren't going away, so reduce the harm by regulating them.

Someone mentioned Tom Cruise? What I can't stand are organisations who take advantage of addiction sufferers - organisations like Scientology.

Rarity

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 11:34:19 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2012, 11:45:39 PM by Rarity

Your opinion has been heard, you're not welcome here anymore.  Go make your own thread.

I am simply expressing concern that the business that is the topic of this thread is being run by a drug user involved in other illegal and life threatening activities such as driving under the influence of drugs.  These activities directly threaten the stability of the business and are a valid topic of discussion.  I understand why you would prefer to quiet and cover-up such dangers to protect your reputation, but it isn't the truth that is putting you at risk.  It is your reckless drug use.

In a time when we have a warning like this on the forum:
   Warning: Many Bitcoin deposit accounts are Ponzi schemes. Learn to recognize such schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

We can't afford to lose a stable, honest, and profitable business like Dank Bank.  Someone has to show that this place isn't about scams and Dank Bank is best positioned to do so as long as the drug abuse does not ruin the entire enterprise.

Indeed, I'm glad you finally chose to agree with me!  Surrendering to the big drug dealers is exactly what prohibition does by giving them monopoly power and larger profit margin, with no regulations or competitive market.

You are deeply confused.  All legalization does is further entrench the murderous criminals in the marketplace and make poisonous addictive drugs more widely available.  We have seen what legal drugs look like, alcohol is a scourge on our nation and kills and addicts children and adults every year.  Alcohol is the third leading cause of mortality in the US.  It is a drug induced fantasy to think it's a good idea to allow even more drugs to spread freely through our society like an out of control cancer.

Prohibition has worked with strict penalties in nations such as Singapore.  The solution to our national drug problem is to fight better and harder, not to give up.

What I can't stand are organisations who take advantage of addiction sufferers - organisations like Scientology.

Whatever issues you have with various religious groups seem entirely off topic to the topic of Dank's Bank, please start your own thread rather than trying to derail this one off topic.

The only people who take advantage of addiction sufferers are those who profit off of selling the addicts the poison that is killing them.  They have blood on their hands.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: