Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 01:57:49 AM

I did not bring my IQ into this conversation.  Go back to the SA forums if you want to talk shit, this thread is not for that.

The problem is love, or truth, destroys ego, so anybody with an ego in the way will not be receptive of this information.  You all will have to find the truth for yourself, while one can explain it, it's up to you to find it within you and accept it.

Cool, let me drilldown more, since we all share a soul, knowledge and all that fun stuff, if 9 people out of a group of 10 are theoretical scientists, the tenth person will get smarter by proxy.

Close enough?

86 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 02:18:21 AM

It will not be in Florida, Rarity.

Your example is faulty, fgervais, being a theoretical scientist does not make you smarter, but it would be possible, depending on the awareness of the person, if the subject was philosophy rather than science.  Egos are separate from one another, even though they often form a group ego (since only one ego can dominate a group without clashing with another), the shared wisdom comes from the conscious.

I learned this stuff by meditating and lowering my ego to become receptive of philosophies, by tapping into my consciousness.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 02:26:54 AM

Your example is faulty, fgervais, being a theoretical scientist does not make you smarter, but it would be possible, depending on the awareness of the person, if the subject was philosophy rather than science.  Egos are separate from one another, even though they often form a group ego (since only one ego can dominate a group without clashing with another), the shared wisdom comes from the conscious.

I learned this stuff by meditating and lowering my ego to become receptive of philosophies, by tapping into my consciousness.

Point being, I got the basic mechanic down. Fuck, ultimate slacker philosophy, everyone works so that means I don't have to.

We're no longer in the regular realm of crazy cash handouts, we're talking full on knowledge vampirism...
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 02:37:39 AM

That's not accurate at all, it takes much 'work' to read into your conscious, I've been meditating for years.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:02:18 AM

That's not accurate at all, it takes much 'work' to read into your conscious, I've been meditating for years.

Sooo... If I meditate hard enough, I can access the knowledge of everything via the consciousness of others?
Rarity

Activity: 182

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:11:48 AM

If you're doing it right, meditation isn't work.

Where will it be held?  I need to make travel and accommodation arrangements.  With so many people coming, more than at Woodstock possibly, space is going to fill up quickly.  I want to get ahead of the rush.  I'm going to be bussing in a large number of people from my spiritual group as well who are big fans and I really need to get the planning started now. 

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:17:51 AM

I'm kind of impressed that Dank hasn't gotten run over by his own car yet while pushing it up a hill after running out of gas.  You know this kind of stupidity is not long for this world without some kind of parental supervision. 
fgervais

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:19:51 AM

If you're doing it right, meditation isn't work.

Where will it be held?  I need to make travel and accommodation arrangements.  With so many people coming, more than at Woodstock possibly, space is going to fill up quickly.  I want to get ahead of the rush.  I'm going to be bussing in a large number of people from my spiritual group as well who are big fans and I really need to get the planning started now. 

Better yet, where will he find the financing?

MOAR CRACKPOT PROJECT LOAN REQUESTS, FUCKING YES! YES!
MildBill

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:21:50 AM

Dank, all joking aside, I really want you to consider going back onto your meds.  Bipolar Disorder and Depression are honestly nothing to be embarrassed about.  Your brain just doesn't produce the right chemicals on its own.  That's okay though!  I have an anxiety disorder myself.  And so long as I take my meds, my life is pretty great.  Without them I can't leave my apartment.

You're clearly a smart guy, No one really doubts that.  I really believe you can be successful if you're at your best.  Your meds will help you be at your best.  And with the advances in modern medicine the side effects are much much more mild than they used to be.

I mean, if you had diabetes, you'd take insulin injections, right?  This is the exact same thing.  I know your parents would be happy to pay for your treatment, if you're concerned about the costs.  Remember Dank, the strongest man is the one able to ask for help.
BorderBits

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:25:36 AM

You're clearly a smart guy, No one really doubts that.  I really believe you can be successful if you're at your best.

Huh?  I think a lot of people doubt that.  

EDIT: Granted, I do agree that the kid has a few different mental disorders that ought to be addressed.  And with such disorders under control, he may be functional enough to not need family and government assistance throughout his life. 
Rarity

Activity: 182

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:27:37 AM

Dank does not need any of those fraudulent Psychiatric poisons in his mind.  The recreational drug use has already done some damage and any more would be a tragedy. Taking psychotropic drugs can cause irreversible setbacks in a person's life.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:35:08 AM

Sooo... If I meditate hard enough, I can access the knowledge of everything via the consciousness of others?
Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_Records

Hense, why I put quotations around it, Rarity.

Dank, all joking aside, I really want you to consider going back onto your meds.  Bipolar Disorder and Depression are honestly nothing to be embarrassed about.  Your brain just doesn't produce the right chemicals on its own.  That's okay though!  I have an anxiety disorder myself.  And so long as I take my meds, my life is pretty great.  Without them I can't leave my apartment.

You're clearly a smart guy, No one really doubts that.  I really believe you can be successful if you're at your best.  Your meds will help you be at your best.  And with the advances in modern medicine the side effects are much much more mild than they used to be.

I mean, if you had diabetes, you'd take insulin injections, right?  This is the exact same thing.  I know your parents would be happy to pay for your treatment, if you're concerned about the costs.  Remember Dank, the strongest man is the one able to ask for help.
I've never been diagnosed with any disorder and I've never taken meds (accept good old mary jane)!  I did have a depression in my life, and a little anxiety growing up at times, but I cured those myself, with my mind.  Your problems are only manifested because you believe them to exist.  Your problems are in your head.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:43:17 AM

For someone who's been "meditating for years" you seem to have an awful lot of attachment to desire left.

Quote from: dank
It seems to me most of you are arguing for the sake of arguing and not trying to grasp a higher understanding of what I'm saying.

Do you honestly believe that nobody in this thread has been attracted to similar philosophies in the past?  The whole thing about philosophies is that they're frameworks - they're not "true" or "false" or "real" or "not real", they're constructs or models.  

As far as your spiritual beliefs go, do you really think that nobody in this thread has ever heard of Buddhism or Jung?  There is nothing unique about your particular belief system.  You're assuming that people who don't believe the same as you do have never examined similar beliefs to yours.  Just as you reject other belief systems, not everyone is going to find your belief system convincing.

The Akashic Records are a Hindu belief, while other things you've mentioned have their foundation in Buddhism.  Sounds like you're picking and choosing from different belief systems and creating an incoherent patchwork.

My nephew (who introduced me to bitcoin) has an IQ of 148 and his life will never be normal.  It seems kinda like a burden. He's always getting pressure from people that want to take advantage of his intelligence. He's smart enough to recognize it though. But, it seems like it would get annoying.

I have a son who tested very high as a child - it became an incredible burden throughout his school life because many teachers wanted him to be their pet prodigy and push him in a specific direction.  The gap between his social and emotional development and his intellect also caused him a lot of problems.  For the record, the methods for testing IQ in children don't translate to adulthood.  A child who scores 160 on an IQ test won't necessarily test that high as an adult.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:59:59 AM

What you don't realize is that I learned everything I know, myself, through life experiences.  I learned about Buddhism afterwards, and I think it's the closest a religion can get to spirituality, next to Hinduism.

Pure spirituality, to me, would be forming your own beliefs on the universe from the inside, not outside.  If you're truly searching your conscious, you will find the same truths that many others have.  Religion is based on this knowledge, but often highly perverted.

I found this knowledge within myself, I have quite literally been told advice, through thought, from my conscious.  In fact we all do, thoughts from either our ego or conscious and they all happen for a reason.  As you explore it more, you can learn more about it, all it takes is deep thought (or, even better, no thought) with your conscious rather than your ego.

BorderBits

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 04:04:33 AM

all it takes is deep thought (or, even better, no thought)

So you prefer not to think and just go with the voices in your head, eh? 
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 04:07:38 AM

i think you're using the word "conscious" wrong. I think the word you are looking for is "conscience."
Please don't try to change the definition of these words in order to make it seem like you weren't wrong.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 04:23:52 AM

i think you're using the word "conscious" wrong. I think the word you are looking for is "conscience."
Please don't try to change the definition of these words in order to make it seem like you weren't wrong.
I don't think so, I'm talking about the spiritual energy that you are consciously aware with.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 04:29:03 AM

all it takes is deep thought (or, even better, no thought)

So you prefer not to think and just go with the voices in your head, eh? 
You can meditate with or without thought.  If you are connected enough and you ask why, you may just get an answer.  You don't have any clue how many times I've over thought things for the worse in my life, I think plenty, thanks.

...and what are thoughts but voices in our head?

fgervais

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 04:43:10 AM

What you don't realize is that I learned everything I know, myself, through life experiences.

As someone who's really, really interested in the recent developments in BCIs, pray tell, how does one learn otherwise right now?

I mean, I know you think we're all constructs in your mind's eye or something, but do you hear yourself speak?

...and what are thoughts but voices in our head?

There's one hell of a difference between an internal monologue and an internal dialogue...
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 04:48:01 AM

I don't think so, I'm talking about the spiritual energy that you are consciously aware with.
oh come on. you won't even admit that you were using the word "conscious" wrong.  There is no such thing as "your conscious."   That's like saying "it takes much 'work' to read into your awake."

conscious is the opposite of unconscious.
conscience is something you possess.

this is pretty simple. You can see how the two words are used in a sentence if you want. The way you are using it is wrong in the English language and it makes you sound stupid. If this can't get through to you then idk what will.

You are using the wrong word.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: