Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 07:31:13 PM

Let's get this thread back on topic, shall we?

75 BTC invested back into Dank Bank.

Very unwise move, "dank". This is what got you into this mess.

Tick tock, time is running out.

Id advise against a public defender, you may want to start saving up for a good defense attorney. 
What mess?  And time is running out...till what?

For a government official, you'd think you'd be able to answer my question pertaining to the laws I sent you a private message about.  Then again, I couldn't really expect any level of competence out of a government official.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twilight Sparkle

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 08:49:18 PM

consciousness is an illusion as is so called "reality".  we are a part of a grand simulation and don't even know it. 

The formal version of the argument requires some probability theory, but the underlying idea can be grasped without mathematics. It starts with the assumption that future civilizations will have enough computing power and programming skills to be able to create what I call “ancestor simulations”. These would be detailed simulations of the simulators’ predecessors—detailed enough for the simulated minds to be conscious and have the same kinds of experiences we have. Think of an ancestor simulation as a very realistic virtual reality environment, but one where the brains inhabiting the world are themselves part of the simulation.

The simulation argument makes no assumption about how long it will take to develop this capacity. Some futurologists think it will happen within the next 50 years. But even if it takes 10 million years, it makes no difference to the argument.

Let me state what the conclusion of the argument is. The conclusion is that at least one of the following three propositions must be true:

1. Almost all civilizations at our level of development become extinct before becoming technologically mature.

2. The fraction of technologically mature civilizations that are interested in creating ancestor simulations is almost zero.

3. You are almost certainly living in a computer simulation.

How do we reach this conclusion? Suppose first that the first proposition is false. Then a significant fraction of civilizations at our level of development eventually become technologically mature. Suppose, too, that the second proposition is false. Then a significant fraction of these civilizations run ancestor simulations. Therefore, if both one and two are false, there will be simulated minds like ours.

If we work out the numbers, we find that there would be vastly many more simulated minds than nonsimulated minds. We assume that technologically mature civilizations would have access to enormous amounts of computing power.

So enormous, in fact, that by devoting even a tiny fraction to ancestor simulations, they would be able to implement billions of simulations, each containing as many people as have ever existed. In other words, almost all minds like yours would be simulated. Therefore, by a very weak principle of indifference, you would have to assume that you are probably one of these simulated minds rather than one of the ones that are not simulated. (New Scientist, 2006)

even so a form of reincarnation may exist.  i recall too distinct lives at least.  i don't recall anything specific about the previous simulations, only impressions.  one was a joker with a hard childhood and the other with the generous soul of an artist.

the views expressed here are interesting, i may consider investing here in the future.

If we're a simulation, what's not to say the level above us is not a simulation as well? And so on. You run into a regression problem of the infinite nature!

-Zoey

its very likely the simulation is multi layered, the universe is infinitely large and infinitely small to our eyes it stretches out like a spectrum in every direction because we are lost in a simulated middle where there is no truth or true spiritual contact with reality.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 08:53:32 PM

where there is no truth or true spiritual contact with reality.
There is some.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Twilight Sparkle

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 09:00:05 PM

where there is no truth or true spiritual contact with reality.
There is some.

if you mean an electronically simulated illusion of collective consciousness, sure, but it is a phony granfalloon designed to keep us placated and compliant within the bounds of traditional thinking. there just trying to keep us unaware of the truth all around us.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 09:49:48 PM

Honestly, I'm not sure what idea you're trying to express.  Our reality is very disillusioned from the truth, but it can still be found.

Twilight Sparkle

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 10:00:20 PM

[quote[Honestly, I'm not sure what idea you're trying to express.  Our reality is very disillusioned from the truth, but it can still be found.[//quote]

the simulators can see us but we can't see them.  there is no truth, only the phony facade that surrounds us.  go one day to a crystal clear lake and run for a mile after drowing yourself in tequila, methylenedioxypyrovalerone, and mushrooms.  sit by the water and stare at your hands.  now you know the truth.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 10:27:25 PM

Can you clarify on the simulators concept?  It sounds like you found truth in mushrooms.

nebulus

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 10:37:10 PM

Just got my principal back plus the interest paid. Good deal!

SEC agent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

America, land of the free

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 11:47:10 PM

I have already stated how you were in violation of the law multiple times, "dank".  Apparently, you have smoked yourself stupid, and cant remember what happened yesterday. A couple years of sobriety and prison rape will clear that right up.

So you can stop feigning ignorance,

Bank fraud; 18 u.s.c. 1344

Whoever knowingly executes, or attempts to execute, a scheme or artifice—

(1) to defraud a financial institution; or

(2) to obtain any of the moneys, funds, credits, assets, securities, or other property owned by, or under the custody or control of, a financial institution, by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises;

shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

In addition,

Bank fraud is the use of fraudulent means to obtain money, assets, or other property owned or held by a financial institution, or to obtain money from depositors by fraudulently representing to be a bank or financial institution.

(Read that last part again)

Securities and commodities fraud; 18 u.s.c. 1348

Whoever knowingly executes, or attempts to execute, a scheme or artifice—

(1) to defraud any person in connection with any commodity for future delivery, or any option on a commodity for future delivery, or any security of an issuer with a class of securities registered under section 12 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (15 U.S.C. 78l) or that is required to file reports under section 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (15 U.S.C. 78o (d)); or

(2) to obtain, by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, any money or property in connection with the purchase or sale of any commodity for future delivery, or any option on a commodity for future delivery, or any security of an issuer with a class of securities registered under section 12 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (15 U.S.C. 78l) or that is required to file reports under section 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (15 U.S.C. 78o (d));

shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than 25 years, or both.

Tick tock, "dank", Tick tock.

"It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a Free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even of his personal services to the defense of it." -George Washington
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 11:53:41 PM

Woo!  Had me real worried for a second, thought I had done broke the law. Cry

Good thing I haven't defrauded anyone of anything. Smiley

SEC agent

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 11:56:44 PM

Yoir lliteracy and poor reading comprehension is sad, "dank", but it wont stop a judge from throwing you into prison for a very long time.

(Tick tock)

"It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a Free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even of his personal services to the defense of it." -George Washington
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2012, 12:20:23 AM

There might be some truth behind it being illegal to act as a "Bank"

but I doubt any judge would put you in jail for having a hobby that hurts no one. Police, Sec Agents on the other hand get hardon's just thinking about touching a "suspect"

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 12:30:45 AM

The thing is, no financial institution functions like Dank Bank.  I'm getting bitcoin loans and repaying them with interest, just like any other user dose.  Allow me to clarify.

Dank Bank: noun - The highest quality bitcoin, interest paying, deposit service.

I base this on the fact that though all the other long term offers have gone sour, Dank Bank stays fresh and strong.

Glad we could clear this up, have a good night. Smiley

SEC agent

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 12:53:32 AM

The public education system has failed you, "dank". You really are too stupid to understand the situation you are in. You are fraudulently representing yourself as a financial institution, a criminal act punishable by a fine of 1 million dollars and 30 years in jail. Any prosecutor worth his salt will nail you on securities and commodities fraud, which is punishable up to 25 years in jail.

I don't know which is more sad; the fact that (in all likelyhood) you are going to get arrested for being too stupid to change the name of your Internet begging pan, or the fact that you will probably die by wandering into traffic before it goes to trial.

I genuinely feel sorry for you now. 

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 01:04:15 AM

The public education system has failed you, "dank".
It sure has.

Dank Bank: noun - The highest quality bitcoin, interest paying, deposit service.

No financial institution here.  If I were to be arrested for Dank Bank, any other person asking for a loan would be subject to arrest as well.

fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 02:20:24 AM

The public education system has failed you, "dank".
It sure has.

No financial institution here.  If I were to be arrested for Dank Bank, any other person asking for a loan would be subject to arrest as well.

*sigh*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_institution

And yes, it would.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 03:01:45 AM

No, it is a bitness, nothing more.

Even if it was, I have committed no acts of fraud.  It's all good.

BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 03:09:39 AM

No, it is a bitness, nothing more.

Even if it was, I have committed no acts of fraud.  It's all good.

If you have a way to make more than 1.2-2% interest/week, every week, why do you ask your parents for money? 
SEC agent

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 03:33:04 AM

Bank fraud is the use of fraudulent means to obtain money, assets, or other property owned or held by a financial institution, or to obtain money from depositors by fraudulently representing to be a bank or financial institution.

Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 04:18:42 AM

I don't know why anyone would be stupid enough to give him money, but get a life dude. If its so damn illegal call 911 or stfu.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: