Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 09:28:52 PM

I'm specifically calling out senbonzakura, you seem to be of high moral fiber, you know this can't continue.

I respect his beliefs , he said he will be happy to get scammer tag and admit he was wrong (after dec 21-23) if what ever he said doesn't come true about ascension / music festival / being music star etc...

After december he should stop all this  Cheesy

You realise the potential for self-harm if not outright suicide is astronomical here, right? And depending on your local legislation, Good Samaritan laws might bite your ass something solid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 09:50:01 PM

You realise the potential for self-harm if not outright suicide is astronomical here, right? And depending on your local legislation, Good Samaritan laws might bite your ass something solid.

I guess it all depends on whether you believe he's just trolling - and personally I think the whole "transitioning to the other side after Thanksgiving" is a way for him to set up the demise of a character he's become bored with maintaining - or whether you think he actually believes this shit and plans to act on it (in which case trying to track down his parents - as happened with Atlas - would be warranted).

Trolling or frank psychosis?  You decide.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 10:17:04 PM

I guess it all depends on whether you believe he's just trolling - and personally I think the whole "transitioning to the other side after Thanksgiving" is a way for him to set up the demise of a character he's become bored with maintaining - or whether you think he actually believes this shit and plans to act on it (in which case trying to track down his parents - as happened with Atlas - would be warranted).

Trolling or frank psychosis?  You decide.

My fingers are crossed for psychosis!

I do find it odd though that he's stayed away from this thread for so long...
repentance

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 10:39:28 PM

It's only a couple of days since he last posted in this thread.  He's busy busy fore-telling a tsunami in Off-topic right now (it's gonna happen on Friday, apparently).  He was posting like a motherfuck on the 20th.  I guess it sometimes takes him a little while to think up what insane bullshit he's going to post next (the thing about the grey aliens was a nice touch - he just needs to tie it in with comets now).

Obviously if he's "transitioning to the other side" after Thanksgiving, he's not going to be around to organise a music festival.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 11:08:08 PM

It's only a couple of days since he last posted in this thread.  He's busy busy fore-telling a tsunami in Off-topic right now (it's gonna happen on Friday, apparently).  He was posting like a motherfuck on the 20th.  I guess it sometimes takes him a little while to think up what insane bullshit he's going to post next (the thing about the grey aliens was a nice touch - he just needs to tie it in with comets now).

Obviously if he's "transitioning to the other side" after Thanksgiving, he's not going to be around to organise a music festival.

His neighbour, and by neighbour I mean the Starbucks next to the bridge underpass, must've secured their Wifi.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 11:30:03 PM

Don't you see, I am transitioning to the otherwise because earth is too. That means I am destroying my ego and falling into love forever. Dec 21 is only when all negativity is wiped out from earth, for that must happen in order to live doubt free.

If you understand what I'm saying, you understand yourself. If you believe in me, you believe in yourself, for we are the same creation.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 11:37:21 PM

Don't you see, I am transitioning to the otherwise because earth is too. That means I am destroying my ego and falling into love forever. Dec 21 is only when all negativity is wiped out from earth, for that must happen in order to live doubt free.

If you understand what I'm saying, you understand yourself. If you believe in me, you believe in yourself, for we are the same creation.

Actually...

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 12:02:13 AM

Life is a riddle, you can see it everywhere.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
MildBill

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 12:13:50 AM

Dank, I don't like you.  I'm pretty open about that fact.  But, all joking aside, I'm genuinely worried about you.  I hate to say it, but you really need to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital.  You're disassociating to a dangerous extent.  If you pm me your city and state, I'd be happy to recommend a facility that can help.
repentance

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 12:20:46 AM

Dank, I don't like you.  I'm pretty open about that fact.  But, all joking aside, I'm genuinely worried about you.  I hate to say it, but you really need to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital.  You're disassociating to a dangerous extent.  If you pm me your city and state, I'd be happy to recommend a facility that can help.

The reason I suspect troll rather than genuine acute psychotic episode is that he's selling off gold and silver coins to make money at the same time that he's sprouting all this bullshit.

fgervais

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 12:46:08 AM

The reason I suspect troll rather than genuine acute psychotic episode is that he's selling off gold and silver coins to make money at the same time that he's sprouting all this bullshit.

DSM-TR would list a sudden blitz of selling off one's possessions as a huge freakin' red flag for suicide risk, as the subject not only suddenly sees no interest in material wealth, but may also want to prevent hardship to those left behind by handling debt. This is text case.

Add that to the fact that no one in their right mind would troll this hard really makes this seem plausible. The narrative is just too... rich.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 01:12:26 AM

Replace you with me and you will see the answer.

We are all the same person. If you do not understand me, you're not understanding of god, yourself. I understand everything, for I am god. If you are with god, you would not be talking, for you'd understand. Talking seeks an answer, what's the point if you know it?

repentance

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 01:18:14 AM

Add that to the fact that no one in their right mind would troll this hard really makes this seem plausible. The narrative is just too... rich.

You've obviously never heard of Toblerone Triangular, an absolute master of the "let me convince you all that I'm a paranoid schizophrenic Ron Paul supporter" gimmick (believe me, this guy convincingly presented himself as more batshit insane than the TimeCube guy).  He eventually revealed himself as a gimmick poster and explained his method.

Quote from: TT
The best way I found was to take a bunch of unfounded statements like "gold is money" or "America is doomed if Ron Paul doesn't win" or "Ron Paul hat immer recht" and to treat them as if they're logically consistent with each other and unfalsifiably true. Then all you have to do is interpret events in the world in a way that attempts to brings them into line with those assumptions. The original statements don't have to be that extreme but you don't have to do this long before you're having to come up with more and more twisted and paranoid logic to explain why your premises are correct and what's actually taking place in reality is wrong.

You only have to start by saying traditional polling methods consistently undercount Ron Paul's voters because they don't have landlines to ultimately end up advocating that Wolf Blitzer should have his throat cut on live TV ~pour encourager les autres~. The fun is getting from one to the other and bringing the reader with you.

The whole triangle theme was a complete fluke. I never named my account TobleroneTriangular because I had some long-standing plan to incorporate sacred geometry into what I was doing, I just though it had a nice ring to it. But in answer to your question I wanted to make some kind of "helpful" diagram to explain the idea of natural/unnatural rights that I was banging on about and I wanted it to be just evocative enough of a kind of underlying mental instability or monomania that it made people begin to think there was something more going on here than a legitimate, rational appreciation for Ron Paul and the gold standard and all the rest.

However at this time I wasn't linking the diagram I was trying to come up with with my name. I was actually trying to do something with the Star of David so as to play up my latent "issues with Jews" stat and I wasn't really having much luck when it came to me in a flash: what is the Star of David anyway? Two triangles. Triangles. Toblerone Triangular. Holy shit. From that point on I knew exactly what I had to do. And I do remember thinking I had to get the diagram just right because if I managed to pull this off then it would be being emptyquoted back at me for the rest of time. I knew if anything was going to be my trademark then this was it so it had to perfect, jpeg artifacts and everything.

I'd run out of road. By the end I was advocating turning the US into Ron Paul's own Democratic Kampuchea and shilling for Hitler in his purely defensive war against the Jews, where do you go from that? I'd reached the Mohorovic discontinuity of my own insanity and I was in danger of undoing a lot of the goodwill people had towards me. I never wanted to be annoying or monotonous, I always wanted people to be enlivened either by disbelief or anger or pity or whatever else by the brand of lunacy I was touting. If I couldn't achieve that any more then I couldn't do what I wanted to.

dank's nowhere near as much fun as TT, unfortunately.

fgervais

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 01:40:23 AM

Ha, TT, good times. But the main difference is that he actually put in some effort, whereas dank simply recites the same tripe crap over and over. He's at the same time a more long-term and involved cover, but doing it in such a half-assed way, that I'd have to call him a rather fail troll if it's the case.

Add to that the fact that the persona fits pretty well with the average spoiled indigo child, and unfortunately Murphy says it's a real person with real mental health issues.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 03:01:43 AM

Dude, I gotta say, well done on the site!

Oh, I hadn't seen it before.

I like the 'dank radio' feature.  Having all the recordings in one place like that makes it much easier to check out how Dank has progressed over time.  I'd like to see the recordings labelled so I can tell which are guitar, which are vocals, etc.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 10:21:20 AM

Thanksgiving will be your last chance before Dank Bank goes interest free.

fgervais

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 10:27:24 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2012, 11:59:22 AM by fgervais

Thanksgiving will be your last chance before Dank Bank goes interest free.

RIP dank bank, glad to see you're shutting down your ponzi.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 11:48:46 AM

I understand everything, for I am god.

That's it. His mind has finally broken.

I suppose the realities of life, getting a job etc... has pushed his weak brain into this fictional world to escape it, so the realities don't exist.

fgervais

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 12:22:43 PM

I understand everything, for I am god.

That's it. His mind has finally broken.

I suppose the realities of life, getting a job etc... has pushed his weak brain into this fictional world to escape it, so the realities don't exist.

Getting a what? But... but... the universe gives out money, remember.
fgervais

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 01:17:51 PM

If you turn your AC/heat off, you become more in tune with the earth's frequencies.  If you intend on traveling space, I would recommend adjusting your climate prior to the ascension.

Temperature's all relative.  If you live in the cold all the time, it won't feel cold, because everything's in your head.

Yes people, YOU can trust this man with your bitcoins, but act fast, interest rates (and payouts) are about to hit zero!
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: