Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 04:30:39 PM

Squall is like one of the nicest people on the forums... You are just pathetic.
I hope you screw over the wrong person (soon) and they break both your legs.

Imagine what it must be like for your parents, having a pathetic thief for a son.

He is, which is why I'm going to make it up to him.

I guess all of us on earths are pathetic thieves or pathetic killers, whichever you want to call us.  We all steal earth's resources and life.  We all kill at this point, we're equal.

Not everyone, just junkies like you who steal from others for their own greed.
Not like the coked up US government that steals millions of people's money and imports drug via CIA.

Then the CIA proceeds to attemptedly terrorize the youth that seek progression.  I've only seen people watching me in cars next door to my parents' house, oh, I don't know, 4 times?  Before I ever did anything, this was months ago.

Authority bribes citizens to do ther dirty work, in the name of propetuating a parasite called government.  It makes no difference though, the dollar is destined to collapse, it's up to us when.
You're analogying your theft of someone's hard work with another entity. It's like a guy killing someone and claims to the court: "Oh no, I'm not like the serial killer who killed a ton of people, and therefore I must be right."
I made no conscious effort to steal from squall, quite different than murdering someone.  Forgive me, I will make it up to him shortly.

I'm just puzzled.  Did 120 posts really appear within a day because I owe squall money?  Why are they not just as focused on the criminals that funnel in billions through taxation, while simulataneously devaluing an entire population's wealth via inflation?

Or perhaps, I said something true regarding the government's reign ending and a good bit of frantically judgmental smudge posts is all they can do about it?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:28:20 PM

He is, which is why I'm going to make it up to him [Squall].
Dank, here's a way you can still repay squall;  This won't take any 'greedy' money, or leaving your crap around town..  Just love...
I'll pledge 5BTC to Squall if you 1) clearly write "I owe Squall my soul" on your forehead, 2) turn yourself in to the cops within the next 7 days, and 3) we can see the legit booking photo online.  I'm serious, and I'll bet many others would also be willing to pledge.  This is your chance to make good on your promise that Squall will be paid, many times over, by love/karma/whatever.

Hahaha. I am in for 5. It has to be clearly visible on your mugshot though.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 07:27:39 PM

Not like the coked up US government that steals millions of people's money and imports drug via CIA.

What does that have to do with you being a thief? Someone else doing it doesn't make you any better, you're just dragging yourself down to their level.

Then the CIA proceeds to attemptedly terrorize the youth that seek progression.  I've only seen people watching me in cars next door to my parents' house, oh, I don't know, 4 times?  Before I ever did anything, this was months ago.

Don't forget about the spy satellites and drones. Do you ever hear a buzzing or ringing noise in your ears when you go to sleep? That's them.

I made no conscious effort to steal from squall, quite different than murdering someone.  Forgive me, I will make it up to him shortly.

Is this really how you sleep at night? You tell yourself you didn't mean to do it so it's okay? Or are you posting so much because you're desperately trying to justify it to yourself so you don't have to realize what a shitty person you are?

I'm just puzzled.  Did 120 posts really appear within a day because I owe squall money?  Why are they not just as focused on the criminals that funnel in billions through taxation, while simulataneously devaluing an entire population's wealth via inflation?

Or perhaps, I said something true regarding the government's reign ending and a good bit of frantically judgmental smudge posts is all they can do about it?

Yes that's it, we're govt agents, sent here to post frantically because you've figured us out. You should post more about it here. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/ See you on the other side of the rabbit hole.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:49:50 PM

Obviously your up to no good. They don't bother watching the good youth.

CharlieContent

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 11:01:12 PM

Also, we're actually the ones that paid those teenage assassins, not your local PD.

Also Dank it's me that is fucking your ex.

What do you think it is about Bitcoins that attracts people like Dank?
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 11:12:02 PM

What do you think it is about Bitcoins that attracts people like Dank?

I don't think you can blame Bitcoins in this case.  Every online community I've ever joined has its fair share of resident whack-jobs.  I think they're just a bit more visible here because it's a small community and it operates with a free speech philosophy so there's not much active moderation keeping the excesses in check.  If Bitcoin didn't exist, dank would be on another messageboard saying "fuck the government" and telling tales of being gang-stalked.  Armchair revolutionaries are a dime a dozen.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 11:24:40 PM

Footage of Dank's wreck finally found!
Mad skillz indeed.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
CharlieContent

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 11:27:02 PM

I made no conscious effort to steal from squall, quite different than murdering someone.  Forgive me, I will make it up to him shortly.

When and how?

Everything I've read here about this situation disgusts me.u sir are a thief and deserve no sympathy whatsoever. If you can't get any type of job may I suggest selling your kidney? Because if that is the case, spare parts is all you are good for.

You have no right to say that to anyone, even Dank. You are the most stupid individual on this forum, and everyone knows that you were stupid enough to "invest" in every scam going.

You certainly don't have much of a brain, so I would say that spare parts is all you are good for too. You only seem to function as a donation mechanism for scammers.

As loathsome as Dank is, if I were you I would just keep my retard mouth closed.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 07:53:31 PM

The devil may claim my soul, the devel may free my soul, but the devel will never own my soul.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 08:29:24 PM

The devil may claim my soul, the devel may free my soul, but the devel will never own my soul.

This statment is confusing and contradicting, You beleive in souls or you would have not put it up for garentee, Common belief about souls is that it is your essence that will reap rewards if you are a "good" person, Or suffer an ill fate if you are "bad".

The soul cannot be moved whilst you are using it, But it can be subject to "will", What I mean is, If I claim it, It behests my will, even though it cannot leave your phisical presence untill you die. But not silly things like, I hope you walk into a lamp post, More the after life of your souls destination, As you say the soul is still yours, By definition, It cannot be anything without you, as you are your soul, But going to hell simply means you are subject to the devils "will", See it as more of a collection of figurines, Rather than he/she ownes your soul.

Your soul's will, Shall be releised on payment. I do not nor shall ever own it, But it shall be bound to my will untill then.
21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 04:41:55 AM

CIA imports drugs, government taxes the citizens, Ponzi defrauded investors, and Hitler invaded Poland. You can keep bringing up whatever crap you want to try and shift the focus off yourself, but it doesn't change what you did. You stole Squall's money and you won't shut up; the people here won't either.
marketersales

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 09:00:20 PM

I laugh at how his position on scammer is now.
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 03:26:32 AM

One more time, I was right. *sigh*
Either he was a ponzi but still refuses to admit it, or he was "an overly confident man who is wrong to claim to be a low risk investment" (quote below).

Please tell me what differentiates you from a Ponzi scheme? You match almost all red flags established by the U.S. SEC from http://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm#RedFlags :
  • High investment returns with little or no risk: Check. You claim it is "low risk" while returning an insane 180-370% yearly (2-3% weekly)
  • Overly consistent returns: Check.
  • Secretive and/or complex strategies: Check.
  • Etc... with the exception of difficulty receiving payment, because your scheme has yet to collapse.

Any intelligent investor should assume that you are a Ponzi.
Therefore I predict that your scheme will eventually collapse and default.
I was right when I predicted this for pirate, I will be right this time again.

I strongly recommend current Dank Bank investors to stress test the scheme by withdrawing all their funds at once on a particular day, this will collapse the scheme immediately.
This is hilarious.  I have three investors, I've had five in total.  That screams ponzi?

Yes. Again, you match almost all the Ponzi red flags from the above list. A Ponzi scheme can be sustained with even just 1 investor, as long as the rate of his/her withdrawals don't exceed the rate of deposits.

For example, to convince us you are not malicious, you would publish a lot more information about what you invest in. But you don't.
That doesn't mean I'm running a ponzi. [...]

But that's how you look to potential investors: you look very much like a Ponzi with a 95% probability, based on the information you give them.

At best, you are an overly confident man who is wrong to claim to be a "low risk" investment.

But I am not there to argue with you. I am there to warn potential investors/victims.
Bitobsessed

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 06:23:27 PM

Maybe you could meet up with these guys...

Tom and Gary's Decentralized Dance Party
http://www.decentralizeddanceparty.com/
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 07:28:23 PM

This statment is confusing and contradicting, You beleive in souls or you would have not put it up for garentee, Common belief about souls is that it is your essence that will reap rewards if you are a "good" person, Or suffer an ill fate if you are "bad".

The soul cannot be moved whilst you are using it, But it can be subject to "will", What I mean is, If I claim it, It behests my will, even though it cannot leave your phisical presence untill you die. But not silly things like, I hope you walk into a lamp post, More the after life of your souls destination, As you say the soul is still yours, By definition, It cannot be anything without you, as you are your soul, But going to hell simply means you are subject to the devils "will", See it as more of a collection of figurines, Rather than he/she ownes your soul.

Your soul's will, Shall be releised on payment. I do not nor shall ever own it, But it shall be bound to my will untill then.
I'm teaching you that everything you see and feel is manifested within your intelligent, conscious mind.  After the concert, you'll be a god of your reality, you'll be anyone, anywhere, with anybody.  Anything is possible, everyone will believe.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 07:37:16 PM

I'm teaching you that everything you see and feel is manifested within your intelligent, conscious mind.  After the concert, you'll be a god of your reality, you'll be anyone, anywhere, with anybody.  Anything is possible, everyone will believe.

Go away scammer.  You are supposed to be dead.  Notice how no one cared?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 08:39:41 PM

Yawn. Can't you play a different tune?

jwzguy

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 08:42:32 PM

Yawn. Can't you play a different tune?
What an unfortunate choice of metaphor.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 09:50:02 PM

What an unfortunate choice of metaphor.

Grin

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
repentance

Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 04:54:24 AM

Looks like Dank finally got his bike

He's also got one sweet 540i

Yet he doesn't have the money to pay Squall back  Roll Eyes

Where are those images from?  GIS and Tineye return nothing.

BTW, he wrecked his bike.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: