Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-stocks.com lying about what they invest in  (Read 1829 times)
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:21:43 PM

Michaeladair you got kicked in the face! Told you this guy ain't paying out shit! He also deleted all of my posts.

Anyone who sent anyone negative rep because you believed Plutonium was going to pay you out is now screwed over.

I should have made the bet with Michael yesterday. I would have won today 😀
Yeah, I get kicked in the face a lot for trusting humanity. It's one of my flaws.
I just don't see how disbelief to all that has not a lot of proof is a good way to go about life.

Be honest though. I would have won that bet in less than 24 hours : )
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:22:06 PM

Michaeladair you got kicked in the face! Told you this guy ain't paying out shit! He also deleted all of my posts.

Anyone who sent anyone negative rep because you believed Plutonium was going to pay you out is now screwed over.

Yeah, I get kicked in the face a lot for trusting humanity. It's one of my flaws.
I just don't see how disbelief to all that has not a lot of proof is a good way to go about life.

Be honest though. I would have won that bet in less than 24 hours : )
Yeah, you would have.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:32:36 PM

Yet you're STILL promoting and supporting other ponzis??  Huh
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:34:11 PM

Just in nextponzi, it seemed a bit legit... but now it's having some bugs and problems so Idk.

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:24:39 PM

Just in nextponzi, it seemed a bit legit... but now it's having some bugs and problems so Idk.

It's an exact copy of Weeklyponzi. 130% but it makes it seem more worth it with a 1% drop in fees. lol.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:26:14 AM

This statement right here shows your involvement with nextponzi hence i think you're williamj2543 / morreira
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: