Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Warning: WoodCollector  (Read 29053 times)
WoodCollector

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:32:02 AM

I don't give a red fuck about catching up on the history of every user who posts here, so don't act so shocked.

"Just invest some time." Eat shit. I'm supposed to say "hm, this account is 5 days old; I'd better scour this user's history for explanations as to why this is so"?

Wait, you mean your suppose to do some due diligence and look into things before you start spouting off at the mouth and making accusations? Oh no, never, not nubbins. Heaven forbid that we take some time to look into anything or act in a professional manner before we start throwing our weight around. This morning you were just a thorn in my side. Tonight, i really look forward to this, 2 new orders today from people who didnt even know i was here until you started this nonsense (thanks for the marketing BTW), and now an opportunity to do a few videos over the week to put you in your place. In the end, i really hope this was all worth it for you  Roll Eyes

Insert Nubbins smart reply here _______________________________________________________________________________ ___

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:36:12 AM

Sorry, you completely misunderstand. What I am saying is that I have no interest in verifying the veracity of claims from a 5-day-old account. I do not care whether some stranger's original account was hacked or not -- why would I?

If I put "due diligence" into all of the five-day-old accounts on this forum, I would literally have a full-time job on my hand. It's simply not feasible. Thus, the onus of proof is on the 5-day-old account, and a rational person would recognize this. Which I did. Do you understand what I'm saying?

So obtuse, what a total waste of time. Looking forward to the video, I'm sure it'll be a beautiful piece.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
ukcrypto

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:50:31 AM

Sorry, you completely misunderstand. What I am saying is that I have no interest in verifying the veracity of claims from a 5-day-old account. I do not care whether some stranger's original account was hacked or not -- why would I?

If I put "due diligence" into all of the five-day-old accounts on this forum, I would literally have a full-time job on my hand. It's simply not feasible. Thus, the onus of proof is on the 5-day-old account, and a rational person would recognize this. Which I did. Do you understand what I'm saying?

So obtuse, what a total waste of time. Looking forward to the video, I'm sure it'll be a beautiful piece.

Nubbins...Seriously, you are beyond stupid and I hope that this thread achieves one thing for Woodcollector - marketing and new orders. The community is full of scams and frauds, when a genuine person comes here looking to spend tens of thousands of dollars on wood and then in doing so finds a market for his beautiful art work, he gets accused of being a scammer.

You titled this thread 'SCAM WARNING' - What evidence do you have of this, i mean solid hard evidence. If you wanted to question him , why not start a thread saying 'Is Woodcutter using a laser' and put it in the goods section and have some discussion - as Smoothie did a few months back. Instead by labelling him a scammer, with no thread you do this why - to tarnish his reputation?

Having commissioned two pieces from Woodcollector and worked with him for a few months, I have found him to be a very sincere and honest guy. He even surprised me and did a gold inlay in the back of my Unity coin that I had not requested.

Every step of the way he kept me updated.  You sir nubbins, are about to be made to look like a fool and to leave negative trust is just appalling behaviour. This should have been bought up as a q+a discussion thread not a 'SCAM SCAM SCAM' thread.

Its people like you who make good people leave these forums.

BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:52:59 AM

I found some evidence  

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKLl3ETby5xG3FQ6vWDjSa_JA1FPh6M1qNQt4nFgye75PKCeE3

same lion thats on his "carving"

I hate scammers!!!!
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:54:17 AM

You're telling us that he didn't do a picture of a lion straight from memory!?!?
 What a hussler!

nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:55:24 AM

<stuff>

Get the fuck out of here. That's obviously fucking lasered, you fucking sock.

You're telling us that he didn't do a picture of a lion straight from memory!?!?
 What a hussler!

He did the BTC from memory  Grin

BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:55:54 AM

http://gfx9.com/angry-lion-graphics-vector-free/163321

free vector graphics
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:59:06 AM

RedhatCAT

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:59:15 AM

I would tend to agree with woodcollector. Nubbins does seem to be the competition of woodcollector so a smear campaign would be financially beneficial to Nubbins. From what I have seen, woodcollector does have a lot of business comming to his direction and I have not heard any complaints about his work which would likely happen if anything was awray as his customers are spending a lot of money on his work
ukcrypto

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:00:40 AM

<stuff>

Get the fuck out of here. That's obviously fucking lasered, you fucking sock.

What a hussler!

He did the BTC from memory  Grin

Seriously you are a fucking retard. Sock lol. Don't make me laugh. Wow so my account started in December, that means I must be a sock puppet Roll Eyes

I have commissioned and paid for 2 pieces by Woodcollector - do you need to see the transaction ID's? I wonder what you will be saying once he posts the videos? No doubt you will call his videos fake.
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 01:07:15 AM

Nubbins...Seriously, you are beyond stupid and I hope that this thread achieves one thing for Woodcollector - marketing and new orders. The community is full of scams and frauds, when a genuine person comes here looking to spend tens of thousands of dollars on wood and then in doing so finds a market for his beautiful art work, he gets accused of being a scammer.

You titled this thread 'SCAM WARNING' - What evidence do you have of this, i mean solid hard evidence. If you wanted to question him , why not start a thread saying 'Is Woodcutter using a laser' and put it in the goods section and have some discussion - as Smoothie did a few months back. Instead by labelling him a scammer, with no thread you do this why - to tarnish his reputation?

Having commissioned two pieces from Woodcollector and worked with him for a few months, I have found him to be a very sincere and honest guy. He even surprised me and did a gold inlay in the back of my Unity coin that I had not requested.

Every step of the way he kept me updated.  You sir nubbins, are about to be made to look like a fool and to leave negative trust is just appalling behaviour. This should have been bought up as a q+a discussion thread not a 'SCAM SCAM SCAM' thread.

Its people like you who make good people leave these forums.

-- off topic comment --
dude that's really cool! It looks like Turkish Flag, I loved it!
-- off topic comment --

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:08:40 AM

Amazing. I happen to be a woodworker of 40+ years myself (yes, I really am that old) and I contacted WoodCollecter just a couple days ago to see if he was interested in buying some Ironwood, although I never looked at his work. Now i see this and my mind is completely boggled. I did not read every post here, but I can affirm the opinion of a few I saw that have said that the intricate carving in question is done with a laser. I am 100% sure about it. NO doubt, case closed. What amazes me is not that he is using a laser etcher, but that he is denying it, especially at this point. I do have to say that the overall level of craftsmanship in the pieces I have seen pictures here is not impressive (wonky ass BTC cutouts, etc.), but the laser work is super cool. Should have been honest with your customers.

You can clearly see the line by line marks left on this piece that are definitely, without a doubt, with 100% certainty left by a laser engraver exactly the same as a printer does:

WHY? Why is it necessary to lie to people?
That is actually only a rhetorical question, because the prices WC is getting for "hand carved" pieces is why- duh. The stuff WC is making is cool, but what ever happened to being honest? Guess we can add WoodCollecter's name to the long list of BTC scammers. What a shame. Greed. It is a sickness. Instead of making great money making neato laser engraved items he has to play people for fucking fools and say that he is carving that shit by hand so he can charge Uber Craftsman prices. Disgusted.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
dogtor

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:10:48 AM

Even if WoodCollector is legitimate, I won't be doing business with him simply due to his unprofessional response to all of this. I also find it hard to believe someone who makes $10,000,000 a year to be this unprofessional.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:18:12 AM

My two cents:

1) As a general rule, a scammer will shift the focus away from himself and/or attack his detractors.  This usually happens unconsciously.

2) As a general rule, a non-scammer will be cooperative and do what is necessary to prove his innocence.

These rules are general, not universal.  Make your own judgment.  I've made mine.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:19:33 AM

When I make my chainmaille jewellery is it not hand made because I didn't mine, smelt and coil the metal myself....
Nobody expects him to go out into the woods and cut down trees.
But hand-carved is definitely not the same as "I used my hands to fire up the laser".

That last part gave me a chuckle.

I asked these similar questions a few months back when he first started posting.

When I got to the point that his work looked very similar to laser engraving the discussion quickly got pushed off to Skype or email which I never got around to.

@wood collector, take a camera and video tape an entire piece you have done at the same caliber of your previous pieces. Then fast forward it in a time lapse to show you actually did it with your hands.

To me your work does look laser engraved and not hand carved. Honest opinion.

Smoothie like i said, your entitled to your opinion and i never held it against you, I have messaged one of my clients and asked if he minds if i share a video of his piece being carved. i don't imagine he will have a problem with it, but you know as well as i do that is not going to stop the downward spiral here. It really dosnt stop until Nubbins gets tired of me and moves on to someone else. We see it all the time on this forum.

Assuming this piece is at the same caliber of detail of your other products you've posted and the video does prove you only used your hands to carve the piece (hand tools I presume) then I will support you on this.

Until then I have my doubts as I've expressed months ago when no one else had their doubts.

I will publicly apologize if my opinion of your work turns out to be wrong.

If you know anything about me on this forum is to do the exact same thing nubbins is doing...calling out what the believe is a scam until you are proven wrong. I see nothing wrong with what nubbins has done. If you have proof to make him look like a fool (i.e. wrong) in his assumptions then you should have no problem posting such evidence (i.e. the video).

Smoothie, I 100% agree to this and will do a video of a piece specifically for you, free of charge pending a few conditions are met.

1: all this nonsense ends until i have a chance to get the video posted in a few days, i cant do anything if i have to sit behind this computer and keep arguing with kids.

2: once the piece is done and the video is posted, you will send me a shipping address, even if its a drop address and write a full review of the piece including a public recantation of your accusations.

3: You leave negative feedback on Nubbins trust rating PERMANENTLY for jumping to conclusions and making accusations without even bothering to contact me to see if i can prove what i claim before setting out on his public smearing campaign.

The only reason i am agreeing to this for you is because previously when you had concerns you had the decency to contact me directly, ask your questions, and i assumed they were answered to satisfaction as you never said anything after. You had the respect and maturity to contact me directly before starting a public smearing campaign, and i do not believe that Nubbins should go up-punished for being so un-professional.

If you agree, please reply by quoting this post and including in the words "I AGREE TO YOUR TERMS"   So i can reference it in the event i jump through these insane hoops and you do not hold up to your end of the deal.

Just saw this and been away today as it's a busy day for me...

Let me address your offer here point by point:

1. Agreed. I think there is a lot of discussion going on that could be squelched with you posting a video of hand making one of your products that have intricate details like we have all seen you post.

2. Agreed. I was not expecting this type of thing but if you do want me to review your product I will do my best to give a neutral and unbiased review of your work (assuming there is an accompanying video of your hand crafting of the product).

3. I DO NOT AGREE TO THIS. Essentially this is not about nubbins and more about you and you silencing your critics. If you choose not to create a product for me I will not be offended. In fact I was surprised at your offer. This does give you a chance to silence every critic of your work and make your business image that much stronger by doing so. You have upside to gain should you prove opposing parties wrong. The most productive aspect of this is not for me to leave him negative feedback as I do not believe he has done anything that warrants negative feedback. But I do disagree with his approach in creating the thread and not talking with you directly to get all of his facts before posting.

I do not believe that leaving negative feedback due to a thread like this is warranted as nubbins could retract his thread in the future (edit it and choose to publicly admit he was wrong should you prove him wrong.)

As I said if you prove me wrong in my own opinions of your work, I will publicly apologize and concede I was wrong and if you do end up sending me one of your pieces of hand-carved work I will review it for all to see.

Essentially as I said before this is not about nubbins and about say silencing me and making me in fact support you in your worksmanship should you be able to convince me that your products are in fact "hand-carved" pieces and not just partially hand-carved pieces.

There are no hard feelings here for me. I do want the truth to be out in the open and I believe you have been and are being given the opportunity to prove us all wrong who may doubt you.

Aloha,

Smoothie  Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:21:41 AM

Amazing. I happen to be a woodworker of 40+ years myself (yes, I really am that old) and I contacted WoodCollecter just a couple days ago to see if he was interested in buying some Ironwood, although I never looked at his work. Now i see this and my mind is completely boggled. I did not read every post here, but I can affirm the opinion of a few I saw that have said that the intricate carving in question is done with a laser. I am 100% sure about it. NO doubt, case closed. What amazes me is not that he is using a laser etcher, but that he is denying it, especially at this point. I do have to say that the overall level of craftsmanship in the pieces I have seen pictures here is not impressive (wonky ass BTC cutouts, etc.), but the laser work is super cool. Should have been honest with your customers.

You can clearly see the line by line marks left on this piece that are definitely, without a doubt, with 100% certainty left by a laser engraver exactly the same as a printer does:

WHY? Why is it necessary to lie to people?
That is actually only a rhetorical question, because the prices WC is getting for "hand carved" pieces is why- duh. The stuff WC is making is cool, but what ever happened to being honest? Guess we can add WoodCollecter's name to the long list of BTC scammers. What a shame. Greed. It is a sickness. Instead of making great money making neato laser engraved items he has to play people for fucking fools and say that he is carving that shit by hand so he can charge Uber Craftsman prices. Disgusted.

Although I am actually lelling out loud here, maybe you're one of my socks Cool

Anyway, I uh, look:

Two-tone images (solid black and white, vector) are precisely and exclusively the sort of file that lasers would use to etch wood. If nothing else, the fact that he'd use a stock b&w vector image without even bothering to take 15 minutes to modify it a bit, rather than taking, say, an actual photograph of a roaring lion in a pose he likes, and creating an original drawing from that, speaks to his intentions. Quick bucks.

Everyone here who had the audacity to say unkind things to me in any thread relating to this matter should be ashamed of themselves.

WoodCollector

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:21:59 AM

Enough guys. 12 hours of this stupid shit is about all this old man can handle for a lifetime.

To Nubbins, i got nothing for you. dealing with you is exhausting. You win. whatever. feel big, you took the crown in the dick measuring contest. We have all seen what an ass you can be. Feel proud !

To my clients, i will still be making some carving videos, you want them, you know where to find me Smiley I can and will still prove to you that Nubbins is full of shit and on a smear campaign, i am now just choosing to do so directly with the people who matter, not every tom dick and harry that thinks they know a darn thing about woodworking

To paul revere, wow, 40 years as a woodworker and you turned into a tool yourself. Especially in AZ, take a trip up to Lake Havasu, Drive the McCullogh BLVD. Loop. Stop in a few of the galleries take a very close look at some of the carvings, then reply back that they were done with a laser or CNC to prove how little you really do know.

To future clients, sorry for letting this get so out of hand, i am done with the public smearing campaign as of now. You want some videos, send me a message in a few days. It comes with a condition though, once you watch them, Nubins gets his negative feedback as he deserves.

I'm out, i have clients to worry about and this crap has now taken an entire work day away from me where 0 work was done on their pieces. . They are the ones who deserve the videos, they are the ones who deserve the pictures, they are the ones who have the right to ask the questions.

<--- This guy is done with the kid crap, you guys know how to get in touch if you want some videos or have some questions, i'd be happy to provide them to ANYONE who wants to act in a professional manner.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:23:13 AM

120 hours carving a piece of clip art.

Just so we're clear here, the jig is up, WoodCutter is a fraud, eat shit. Another one in the pile. People like you are the fucking cancers of this place.

Quoted for posteriors:

Enough guys. 12 hours of this stupid shit is about all this old man can handle for a lifetime.

To Nubbins, i got nothing for you. dealing with you is exhausting. You win. whatever. feel big, you took the crown in the dick measuring contest. We have all seen what an ass you can be. Feel proud !

To my clients, i will still be making some carving videos, you want them, you know where to find me Smiley I can and will still prove to you that Nubbins is full of shit and on a smear campaign, i am now just choosing to do so directly with the people who matter, not every tom dick and harry that thinks they know a darn thing about woodworking

To paul revere, wow, 40 years as a woodworker and you turned into a tool yourself. Especially in AZ, take a trip up to Lake Havasu, Drive the McCullogh BLVD. Loop. Stop in a few of the galleries take a very close look at some of the carvings, then reply back that they were done with a laser or CNC to prove how little you really do know.

To future clients, sorry for letting this get so out of hand, i am done with the public smearing campaign as of now. You want some videos, send me a message in a few days. It comes with a condition though, once you watch them, Nubins gets his negative feedback as he deserves.

I'm out, i have clients to worry about and this crap has now taken an entire work day away from me where 0 work was done on their pieces. . They are the ones who deserve the videos, they are the ones who deserve the pictures, they are the ones who have the right to ask the questions.

<--- This guy is done with the kid crap, you guys know how to get in touch if you want some videos or have some questions, i'd be happy to provide them to ANYONE who wants to act in a professional manner.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:26:24 AM

I have responded to your offer. Please see above. Thanks.

Smiley

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

nubbins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:30:26 AM

It comes with a condition though, once you watch them, Nubins gets his negative feedback as he deserves.

I have responded to your offer. Please see above. Thanks.

Smiley

So he'll show anyone the videos of him doing the real thing, as long as they neg-rate me. And he's also gone, because he's tired of all the questions. Is that about it? Maybe he shouldn't have sold his last wooden dildo, he's going home empty-handed... at least he can hit the wood bong when he gets home from school!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: