Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: American Fluent in Chinese, Living in Beijing - Contracting in BTC  (Read 665 times)
Agorista (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

a29hbGFibGFzdA==

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 09:07:59 AM

My old interest in BTC has been rekindled and I am looking to get involved in the movement and of course that reasonable self-interest profit motive.

I'm an American who's been living in China for 2 ½ years, and am fluent in Mandarin (汉语水平考试六级 certified) [highest level]

I have a business background and will be teaching business courses to undergraduates at a university in Beijing this Fall. I also run my own English business. If anyone needs a contact here to get stuff done (look into sourcing, negotiating prices, visiting factories, etc.) let me know. We can negotiate payment in BTC. I am open to BTC, ASIC/FGPA, and totally non-BTC related opportunities.

If you want more info and would like to discuss an opportunity, shoot me a PM. I just got done vacationing and now I have a week of rest (that never seems to happen on my vacations  Grin) then I will be flying back to Beijng.

-Agorista

Mike
Member since June 2011 - watching BTC since $0.25
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: