Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderator purposefully uses 'no more posting/pm due to 'trolling' to obstruct  (Read 1077 times)
TJogger (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:36:09 PM

I have sent the following request for lifting the ban on 2 of my account Honeypot and ReserviorHunt, but I feel that the purposeful nature of the bans from psting/pm imposed on my account(s) numerous times in the past for little to petty reasons (among others) warrants bringing this to the attention of other moderators and the public.

Here is the messages I am currently sending to all the moderators and admins on btctalk forum:

To All Whom It May Concern:

I have noticed in the past that my account Honeypot comes under increased scrutiny and ban for 'trolling' (usually for limited number of days) when I specifically have a loan offer on going and my pm/posting abilities will be vital to conducting my business. All of a sudden, a mod (no name is ever given of course) simply decides to ban the account from posting or sending pm because of 'trolling' and it has effected my abilities to conduct business on the forums.

This time, the obvious overstepping of moderator role in my case became much more clearer. A moderator, or someone, is clearly attempting to interfere with my ability to post and pm on the forums at the times when I most require such function. More clearly, I am currently conducting a loan agreement with parties involved here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=919706.0;all

And just today I discovered that not only has my Honeypot account been suspended from posting or sending pm for 'trolling', but also my alternate ReserviorHunt account (which I acknowledged publicly as my own) has been given the same ban as well (it has never been done before, but I have recently clarified numerous times publicly that both are mine). This is clearly a purposeful attack on my activities on the forums without grounds what so ever - nothing I have ever said or done constitutes 'trolling' any more then merely answering questions on my threads, or simply being outspoken in defense of my own position and business practices. It is a vague reason given clearly as an excuse to purposefully disrupt my trading and business activities on these forums. With many different posters and opinions flying about in the forums, I find it hard to believe such a flimsy excuse that is clearly being used by someone with a biased, and frankly extremely petulant and unprofessional mindset.

If you check past bans on Honeypot account, some of them coincidentally align with a number of my past loan offerings as well. I find this increasingly hard to believe to be a coincidence from the moderators - sometimes messages or reasons from weeks or months before are being used as a 'banned for trolling' reason, at the most inopportune time.

I would like the fair minded moderators to look into this incident and discover that there was little 'trolling' to warrant this action, and lift the bans on posting and pm abilities on both Honeypot and ReserviorHunt accounts as soon as possible. The fact that some cannot handle being criticized for their 'opinions' does not constitute 'trolling' or ban-able offense - I certainly do not feel the need to have the moderator act on my behalf and 'ban' others who disagree with me on my own loan threads or elsewhere on these forums.

The current situation is an obvious attempt at obstruction and overstepping of bounds by a moderator without any justified reason whatsoever, and curiously at a time when this would prove to be most inconvenient. It would be highly regrettable for such purposeful targeting by 'ban for trolling' to be a sticking point for the integrity of this forum.

Once again, I would ask all fair minded moderators and administrators to lift the ban on posting and pm abilities of my Honeypot and ReserviorHunt accounts, remove the undue scrutiny that my accounts seem to be under especially during times when I need the posting and pm privileges the most (curiously). May I also point out that neither accounts received any 'deleted posts' messages, merely an out of the blue ban for no reason given whatsoever other then 'trolling' - which is frankly ridiculous given that I was merely defending myself against unjustified attacks in my OWN loan thread as given above. I highly doubt a moderator jumps into ban people for 'trolling' when something is clearly nothing more then a minor argument - how would this forum have so many posts otherwise?

I have noticed that a particular individual in the past who trolled one of my loan threads, hilariousandco, is now a staff member on btc talk forums.

Relevant thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=398293.0;all

I may consider it a possibility that constant trolling ban on my account and its abilities to send pm and post could be related to a moderator staff's abuse of rights.

Please let me know how this would proceed, and how this mistake can be corrected.

Regards,

Honeypot

p.s: In the past, theymos has been very late in lifting the auto ban for spam on Honeypot (there was no spam), even though myself and some moderators I spoke to sent him multiple messages both here and via email. I would hope for a more swift conclusion and lifting the unwarranted and unprofessionally executed ban this time around, instead of dragging it out and ignoring the emails and messages to further harm my business deals. Thank you again for your time and attention in this matter.

That is the end of my messages. As I mentioned, aside from vigorously defending my position, I see nothing that would remotely justify  the current repeated use of moderator privileges for harassment, misuse, and clear interference and obstruction with an individual's businesses here on the forums. In fact, it is very curious to see that the offending parties who intruded and trolled, harassed or otherwise misused their voices on my threads have not been given any penalties whatsoever when I have merely defended my position more strongly and is under greater scrutiny. Arguments happen, but the way these 'ban's are being conveniently used at critical times seem to indicate a grievous breach of trust by a biased, and frankly personally motivated moderator action.

I would like to ask the community to see that this is a highly irregular and unprofessional usage of moderator rights in these forums, and correct this misuse and obvious abuse of 'banned from pm/posting because 'trolling'' when not even a deleted post message came through to give a reason for such an action.

Thank you for your time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:08:30 PM

maybe if you stop trolling you would not have this problem?

TJogger (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:14:00 PM

maybe if you stop trolling you would not have this problem?

Define 'trolling' in terms of having to defend my own thread against unjustified accusations, constantly trolling by people who doesn't even take part?

Not to mention the willful application of such moderator actions particularly when there is an ongoing business contract (happened more then once - timing is questionable for obvious reason) makes these actions highly suspect - a purposeful low move to obstruct and interfere.

I have never sent abusive pm's or hounded others even when they kept trolling my own threads - and apparently they get a free pass. Nothing I did was threatening or even remotely 'trolling' unless you believe how much their feelings were hurt by my response to their trolling constitutes 'trolling'.

I pm'd theymos and a number of other moderators. This is a simple case of moderator overstepping its bounds and purposefully harassing a member from conducting his business, nothing more. It is unjustified, period.
ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 11:18:40 PM

I am pretty sure you were trolling
Getting attitude out lol this bitch Smiley

-snip-

Best you scram and bother another thread with your attitude if you have that much time to waste getting mouthy with little to back it up with.
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
Of course you are way in over your head after leaving a half baked comment because internet forums allow any half wit bitch to voice his 'opinions' as if it is a 'valid criticism'. You also do not understand this does not shield you from being called out on your mouth when someone cares about their business enough to respond.

-snip-

I see feedbacks, and then I see ones who just mouths off when they are clearly out of their place. and in over your head. Like you Cheesy

If you get the message, then scram.
-snip-
This bitch LOL
-snip-
What a bitch this one hahaha
We do have a number of cheeky 'smart' fools getting mouthy. Good to know Smiley
-snip-
Can you be any more of a whiny little bitch masquerading with your 'criticisms'? The only reason you are sticking around to bitch and moan is because you carelessly forgot your place, stuck your nose where it didn't belong and got called out on it, and is now trying to make up for all of it with that mouth of yours Smiley
-snip-
Don't be a bitch, eh? Cheesy
-snip-
Scroll up, read, and come back to bitch again with something other than 'but that's just fiction' or something weak Smiley
-snip
-snip-
Bitch mind at work here Cheesy
Can you explain how the above is trolling?

From your loan thread from January 2014:
LOL little bitch. Wanna fool some more? Get the fuck out if you got nothing else but mouth. Get the message?
LOL this fuckin kid's a laugh riot.
-snip-
Get it? Scram.
-snip-
Enough of your idiotic excuses. You need to learn to quit while you are ahead, kid. You jumped in somewhere with a very petulant and bitchy attitude that got you under something you don't know anything about.
-snip
Get gone before you embarrass yourself further by trying to get the last word in. Being a bitch has its limits.
-snip-
-snip-
Start with changing that damn bitch made punk 'quote' under your name. You reek of trying to get somewhere after carelessly bitching in someone else's topic.
-snip-
-snip-
Do yourself a favor and fuck off from this thread nice and easy. Don't get into shit you have no idea about. For fuck's sake, keep your mouth shut before you run it somewhere wrong.
-snip-
Now you bitch and squeal?
-snip-
Being a soft little fuck is great, ain't that right? Now scram. Your 'mum' calls.

From your thread in October 2014:
-snip-
Are you blind, or just that short?
-snip-
-snip-
Now we have one ignorant italian boy bitching and moaning through PM and this thread, trying to defend himself after making some very ignorant comments.
-snip-
-snip-
Then scram Smiley
-snip-
Go and hide behind your next pathetic excuse you want to make for carelessly mouthing off before 'babbling' on someone else's thread. You clearly have no intent of dealing honestly unless it is to your advantage.
-snip-
'Make me' LOL what you need someone to break your arm to teach you something your mother didn't bother?
-snip-
On the other hand, this is my thread and my loan offering, and no one wants to see some bitch like you running his mouth for the sake of doing so.
-snip-
Get the picture? LOL what a fool.
-snip-
-snip-
LOL this pussy Cheesy
-snip-
Either you come up with something less effete, or you scram like a bitch Smiley
HAHA fucking kid is delusional and got no balls to back up his mouth after I slapped him around a few times. How does it feel to get fucked publicly and ruin your business chances all because you didn't know your mouth from your feet?
-snip-
Got no balls, boy Smiley You need someone to break your arm and fix that attitude, but lucky you are brave criticizing everyone while doing nothing worthwhile on your own record.

Weak and mouthy, just the way you should be Cheesy
-snip-
Haha - why, can't back up anything you say while hoping someone else slips up so you can go crying to the cops. Typical bitch move.
-snip-
Know your place, boy. You will learn about it soon Smiley
-snip-
'MAKE ME' LOL what are you a fucking 15 year old? Your mouth should learn to remain closed when you are not given permission to speak Smiley

Once again, hang your head in shame, itaker fool. Mouth running faster then your feet can keep up with.
-snip-
Bitch go back to your months old loan thread and beg people to take your money Cheesy
Again with the bitch act Cheesy
-snip-
-snip-
Desperate whore...real good scene you got going.
-snip-

Your lack of professionalism is certainly not working in your favor when people want to consider lending to you. As entertaining as it is, it is not the environment that this forum is designed to be.

You were trolling. I am surprised you only received temporary bans to be honest with you.
TJogger (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:40:14 PM

I am pretty sure you were trolling

-snip-

Best you scram and bother another thread with your attitude if you have that much time to waste getting mouthy with little to back it up with.
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
Of course you are way in over your head after leaving a half baked comment because internet forums allow any half wit bitch to voice his 'opinions' as if it is a 'valid criticism'. You also do not understand this does not shield you from being called out on your mouth when someone cares about their business enough to respond.

-snip-

I see feedbacks, and then I see ones who just mouths off when they are clearly out of their place. and in over your head. Like you Cheesy

If you get the message, then scram.
-snip-
This bitch LOL
-snip-
What a bitch this one hahaha
We do have a number of cheeky 'smart' fools getting mouthy. Good to know Smiley
-snip-
Can you be any more of a whiny little bitch masquerading with your 'criticisms'? The only reason you are sticking around to bitch and moan is because you carelessly forgot your place, stuck your nose where it didn't belong and got called out on it, and is now trying to make up for all of it with that mouth of yours Smiley
-snip-
Don't be a bitch, eh? Cheesy
-snip-
Scroll up, read, and come back to bitch again with something other than 'but that's just fiction' or something weak Smiley
-snip
-snip-
Bitch mind at work here Cheesy
Can you explain how the above is trolling?

From your loan thread from January 2014:
LOL little bitch. Wanna fool some more? Get the fuck out if you got nothing else but mouth. Get the message?
LOL this fuckin kid's a laugh riot.
-snip-
Get it? Scram.
-snip-
Enough of your idiotic excuses. You need to learn to quit while you are ahead, kid. You jumped in somewhere with a very petulant and bitchy attitude that got you under something you don't know anything about.
-snip
Get gone before you embarrass yourself further by trying to get the last word in. Being a bitch has its limits.
-snip-
-snip-
Start with changing that damn bitch made punk 'quote' under your name. You reek of trying to get somewhere after carelessly bitching in someone else's topic.
-snip-
-snip-
Do yourself a favor and fuck off from this thread nice and easy. Don't get into shit you have no idea about. For fuck's sake, keep your mouth shut before you run it somewhere wrong.
-snip-
Now you bitch and squeal?
-snip-
Being a soft little fuck is great, ain't that right? Now scram. Your 'mum' calls.

From your thread in October 2014:
-snip-
Are you blind, or just that short?
-snip-
-snip-
Now we have one ignorant italian boy bitching and moaning through PM and this thread, trying to defend himself after making some very ignorant comments.
-snip-
-snip-
Then scram Smiley
-snip-
Go and hide behind your next pathetic excuse you want to make for carelessly mouthing off before 'babbling' on someone else's thread. You clearly have no intent of dealing honestly unless it is to your advantage.
-snip-
'Make me' LOL what you need someone to break your arm to teach you something your mother didn't bother?
-snip-
On the other hand, this is my thread and my loan offering, and no one wants to see some bitch like you running his mouth for the sake of doing so.
-snip-
Get the picture? LOL what a fool.
-snip-
-snip-
LOL this pussy Cheesy
-snip-
Either you come up with something less effete, or you scram like a bitch Smiley
HAHA fucking kid is delusional and got no balls to back up his mouth after I slapped him around a few times. How does it feel to get fucked publicly and ruin your business chances all because you didn't know your mouth from your feet?
-snip-
Got no balls, boy Smiley You need someone to break your arm and fix that attitude, but lucky you are brave criticizing everyone while doing nothing worthwhile on your own record.

Weak and mouthy, just the way you should be Cheesy
-snip-
Haha - why, can't back up anything you say while hoping someone else slips up so you can go crying to the cops. Typical bitch move.
-snip-
Know your place, boy. You will learn about it soon Smiley
-snip-
'MAKE ME' LOL what are you a fucking 15 year old? Your mouth should learn to remain closed when you are not given permission to speak Smiley

Once again, hang your head in shame, itaker fool. Mouth running faster then your feet can keep up with.
-snip-
Bitch go back to your months old loan thread and beg people to take your money Cheesy
Again with the bitch act Cheesy
-snip-
-snip-
Desperate whore...real good scene you got going.
-snip-

Your lack of professionalism is certainly not working in your favor when people want to consider lending to you. As entertaining as it is, it is not the environment that this forum is designed to be.

You were trolling. I am surprised you only received temporary bans to be honest with you.

Maybe you forgot that it's my thread - and I was countering all of you who were trying to hide behind 'logic' when clearly you were contributing nothing to the thread Smiley

Is anyone supposed to tolerate outright lies and slander without having a say? You go cry to mods when it's an argument you started to begin with, and I merely responded Cheesy

'-snip-' haha cutting out all the relevant parts and quoting them. Exactly what I would expect from people like you. As it should be obvious to anyone, you are just dragging it out and hoping to get the last word in. This is an argument nothing more, and I certainly did not intrude in your thread or sent you harassing PM's, and never intruded in anyone else' s business.

Your conduct in following the thread to here just to slander someone from an argument YOU started with smears, is clearly a sign you believe you are entitled to dish it out without being called on it.

Took all that time to diligently distort my words with your 'quotes' by cutting out all the relevant parts of me countering your lies, and yet you believe you did yourself a favor posting this. Thank you for demonstrating exactly why this moderator action was unwarranted, and demonstrating how my opposing party is simple trying to make a low move in getting back after I successfully concluded reservations with real people interested in dealing professionally Smiley

The fact that a moderator believed this to be a 'trolling' when I was only defending my offer in my own thread is clearly an overreach at best, an outright misstep more likely by a staff with a personal interest in hindering my forum activities when they allow so many other threads and trolls to go unscrutinized. ESPECIALLY considering how it just happens to be done when I am conducting my business with others and they obstruct my ability to communicate with my clients.

Take your entitled mentality elsewhere. I never intruded on anyone else's business and didn't even report you or others in that thread for 'trolling' no matter how much you deserve it. You on the other hand.... Smiley

This must be address properly with due prudence. Anyone can see that this is merely an act of spite, nothing more considering what the forum is flooded with (outright scammers, smears, shills, frauds, real trolls, etc etc). I don't recall barging into another thread and asking for 'proof' when I am uninvolved or otherwise was not part of the business being conducted.

ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 12:28:05 AM

Maybe you forgot that it's my thread - and I was countering all of you who were trying to hide behind 'logic' when clearly you were contributing nothing to the thread Smiley
The fact that you started the thread does not mean you can post whatever you want there. You must still follow the forum's rules when posting in threads you yourself started.
Is anyone supposed to tolerate outright lies and slander without having a say? You go cry to mods when it's an argument you started to begin with, and I merely responded Cheesy
We can agree to disagree that what people were posting were lies and slander however your responses were trolling. It is more or less never appropriate to resort to namecalling or personal attacks when responding to someone who is criticizing you. You were also almost never responding to the specific "lies" that were presented, but rather quoted the previous post and resorted to further personal attacks.
'-snip-' haha cutting out all the relevant parts and quoting them. Exactly what I would expect from people like you. As it should be obvious to anyone, you are just dragging it out and hoping to get the last word in. This is an argument nothing more, and I certainly did not intrude in your thread or sent you harassing PM's, and never intruded in anyone else' s business.
No I am not trying to get the last word in, nor am I cutting out the "relevant" parts of the post, if anyone wishes to dispute this fact is free to click on each of the quotes and will be lead directly to the full posts in question. Like I said above, the person who started a specific thread does not matter.
Your conduct in following the thread to here just to slander someone from an argument YOU started with smears, is clearly a sign you believe you are entitled to dish it out without being called on it.
I disagree but you are entitled to your opinion.
Took all that time to diligently distort my words with your 'quotes' by cutting out all the relevant parts of me countering your lies, and yet you believe you did yourself a favor posting this. Thank you for demonstrating exactly why this moderator action was unwarranted, and demonstrating how my opposing party is simple trying to make a low move in getting back after I successfully concluded reservations with real people interested in dealing professionally Smiley
You are free to counter my points by cutting out what you feel does not matter and include what you feel is "relevant". Moderators do not actually ban people, it is only administrators that have the authority to ban people. Additionally there are not any moderators currently assigned to the lending section so only administrators (or global moderators) can delete/edit posts in that section).
The fact that a moderator believed this to be a 'trolling' when I was only defending my offer in my own thread is clearly an overreach at best, an outright misstep more likely by a staff with a personal interest in hindering my forum activities when they allow so many other threads and trolls to go unscrutinized. ESPECIALLY considering how it just happens to be done when I am conducting my business with others and they obstruct my ability to communicate with my clients.
The evidence shows otherwise. You were banned at a time when you were attempting to conduct business in an unprofessional manner. Although the form does not officially moderate scams, you were also conducting business in a scammy manor.

Take your entitled mentality elsewhere. I never intruded on anyone else's business and didn't even report you or others in that thread for 'trolling' no matter how much you deserve it. You on the other hand.... Smiley
If you feel that I have ever trolled in my posting history feel free to present evidence of such. I think that most people would say it is fair that I have not. For the record I did not report any of your posts. Even if I did report your posts another third party (a global moderator or an administrator) would have had to have taken action against your posts or an administrator would have had to have banned you.
[quote author=TJogger link=topic=931143.msg10222360#msg10222360 date=1421797214
This must be address properly with due prudence. Anyone can see that this is merely an act of spite, nothing more considering what the forum is flooded with (outright scammers, smears, shills, frauds, real trolls, etc etc). I don't recall barging into another thread and asking for 'proof' when I am uninvolved or otherwise was not part of the business being conducted.
[/quote]All of the threads belong to the forum. As I mentioned twice above just because you start a thread does not mean you are immune to the rules of the forum
TJogger (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:36:36 AM

The fact that you started the thread does not mean you can post whatever you want there. You must still follow the forum's rules when posting in threads you yourself started.
We can agree to disagree that what people were posting were lies and slander however your responses were trolling. It is more or less never appropriate to resort to namecalling or personal attacks when responding to someone who is criticizing you. You were also almost never responding to the specific "lies" that were presented, but rather quoted the previous post and resorted to further personal attacks.
No I am not trying to get the last word in, nor am I cutting out the "relevant" parts of the post, if anyone wishes to dispute this fact is free to click on each of the quotes and will be lead directly to the full posts in question. Like I said above, the person who started a specific thread does not matter.
I disagree but you are entitled to your opinion.
You are free to counter my points by cutting out what you feel does not matter and include what you feel is "relevant". Moderators do not actually ban people, it is only administrators that have the authority to ban people. Additionally there are not any moderators currently assigned to the lending section so only administrators (or global moderators) can delete/edit posts in that section).
The evidence shows otherwise. You were banned at a time when you were attempting to conduct business in an unprofessional manner. Although the form does not officially moderate scams, you were also conducting business in a scammy manor.

If you feel that I have ever trolled in my posting history feel free to present evidence of such. I think that most people would say it is fair that I have not. For the record I did not report any of your posts. Even if I did report your posts another third party (a global moderator or an administrator) would have had to have taken action against your posts or an administrator would have had to have banned you.
[quote author=TJogger link=topic=931143.msg10222360#msg10222360 date=1421797214
All of the threads belong to the forum. As I mentioned twice above just because you start a thread does not mean you are immune to the rules of the forum
[/quote]

Do not try to hide behind 'forum rules' when clearly your intention is to insult, harass and other wise obstruct another's business with obviously transparent accusations. You are not being especially subtle trying to stick to 'forum rules' when it suits you Smiley

I have answered your obvious intent with a straight forward and direct answers. Furthermore, you made your intentions even more clear by following me here and attempting to frame my previous quotes while removing passages that clearly demonstrate your sniveling lies about 'legitimate criticisms'.

This is a base and low argument that you knowingly intiated, and anyone can see this. Of course you would further try to frame it as 'breaking forum rules' while you hang on to my ankles like some desperate woman Smiley

Your little charade is really unbecoming. I would advise you mind your own business from this point on, and I am sure a moderator who conducted himself in a spiteful manner and hiding behind their 'moderator privileges' will know his action is now exposed for all to see. This is, once again, not the first time such unwarranted moderator action has been taken during critical times Smiley

Trying to act from behind every excuse you can scrape together is a bitch move, nothing more. Your semantics are really childish. Please have the backbone to speak straight if you don't like my business, instead of desperately trying to find slivers of excuses to bother someone.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 04:46:51 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=339671

I'm not going to paste a bunch of posts here, but you do troll a lot, pretty much any post that isn't about noble or nxt. In your pm you referenced your first ban, this is nothing like that. You should have been banned, a permaban was excessive since it was your first. You have been banned 3x since, this is your 5th total. If anything, I've been excessively tolerant.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
TJogger (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:22:34 AM

I'm not going to paste a bunch of posts here, but you do troll a lot, pretty much any post that isn't about noble or nxt. In your pm you referenced your first ban, this is nothing like that. You should have been banned, a permaban was excessive since it was your first. You have been banned 3x since, this is your 5th total. If anything, I've been excessively tolerant.

Not sure what the link is for - That's the link to my alternate ReserviorHunt account I keep  - whose pm/messaging function has already been shut down at the same time as the Honeypot account.

That is a very interesting arbitrary move. The first 'ban' reason given was 'spam' - which was frankly an outright lie on the part of whoever conducted that issue. Saltyspitoon lied about it to me and other mods took care of the issue in due time. Not anytime were I given anything resembling justification of why some mod arbitrarily shut down my posting/pm privileges because they felt it was 'spamming' when they simply didn't like the message.

Every ban surprisingly coincided with very critical times during conducting individual deals - I find this hard to be a coincidence. Not to mention that individuals who willfully scam, troll, insult, and go around spamming threads in irrelevant sections are left unchecked - the only reason I see my accounts receiving excessive attention is a personal bias in part of moderator action, completely arbitrary and irresponsible with little semblance of impartiality.

I find your reasoning of 'trolling' to be largely based on your personal biases and preferences, certainly not something that is applicable to my defending my own thread against baseless accusations and blatant trolling attempts by individuals who are only intent on bringing harm to the business at hand with nothing real. If you do not like the conversations or their contents on a personal level, then that's your preference. I find it less reasonable for anyone especially a moderator to believe that such is the grounds for someone to demean themselves down by using their moderator function to silence individual arguments and defense of his own business (once again, very inopportune timing - I suppose this is supposed to send a message or something? Interesting move).

The current 'ban' does not mention a day limit or otherwise - are we to understand that you now issue perma bans on accounts for their posting/pm privileges? Or is this a temporary measure and the pm/posting functions restored within certain time frame?

I await your response on this matter.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 09:09:13 AM

Not sure what the link is for - That's the link to my alternate ReserviorHunt account I keep  - whose pm/messaging function has already been shut down at the same time as the Honeypot account.

It is the person that gets banned, thus all alts are banned as well.

-snip, not getting into this-
The current 'ban' does not mention a day limit or otherwise - are we to understand that you now issue perma bans on accounts for their posting/pm privileges? Or is this a temporary measure and the pm/posting functions restored within certain time frame?
-snip-

Thats how a permaban looks like.

-snip-
If your 'friend' is keen on confirming my identity, send a pm (it can still receive pm, just not post or send pm) to Honeypot and I can quote them back using this one or my email.
-snip-

You should probably exchange mail addresses as you are currently evading a ban.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: