Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 04:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Multibit bug, i lost my btc  (Read 5081 times)
sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:30:08 PM

I know that , but when you create a program like this ( an open-source ) and clients ask you about a problem , you will try to help, no?
This is my problem here , i know ,my btc are blocked there forever but when i see that they ignore me and ignore this problem i have the right to be upsad and start a war with them.
They can simply, because is a open source , open an donation page in multibit to raise money from the fake adress and give back
I think an open source is based on donation of the community and if they create a donation page for this problem i think the community will understand .
But they dont care Wink . I have more ideas like them but when you write 3 pages with ideea and they respond in 2 words is normally to be upsad .
My solution : Create a donation page for the users that have problem with this bug .
Thx

To be honest, the fact that you're accusing them of stealing and in your own words "starting a war" might have a lot to do with how they're responding to you. 

FWIW, you can also make your own donation page.

I'm just pointing out again that the license for this program says in all caps that it's provided as-is, with out any warranty and that you use at your risk. Tossing accusations and "starting a war" isn't going to make people feel very sympathetic to you.

Finally, it looks like they haven't ignored you at all. Didn't they take the time to do a forensic analysis of your wallet (one that you apparrantly don't know how to do for yourself).  I'm just saying, you might catch more flies with honey....

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: