Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 10:40:22 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reload most prepaid credit cards using the FastCash4Bitcoins service.  (Read 5016 times)
TangibleCryptography

Activity: 476

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 08:43:58 PM

Heavy Metal, Stephen is correct.   Unless the bank/debit card specifically states they can accept ACH from a US Bank it probably will not work.
If you PM me the routing number I can check but if the bank isn't routable using the US ACH network we can't load it.

In addition to the options above you pay want to look into OKPay.  We will offer payouts to your OKPay account starting next week.  OKPay has their own international debt card.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeavyMetal

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 10:56:57 PM

Heavy Metal, Stephen is correct.   Unless the bank/debit card specifically states they can accept ACH from a US Bank it probably will not work.
If you PM me the routing number I can check but if the bank isn't routable using the US ACH network we can't load it.

In addition to the options above you pay want to look into OKPay.  We will offer payouts to your OKPay account starting next week.  OKPay has their own international debt card.

Ahhh fiddlesticks!  Why do they have to make moving money so hard?

1AuAgBTU8FJ2oHM4iwRRa5SJVTbuKV8htr - Bitcoins to this address go to the purchase of Silver.
556j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 09:39:57 PM

For your safety of course.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.