Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinEZ 130% Ponzi +Lottery BTC DOGE XPY - ROUND #2 - Low min - shared wallets ok  (Read 5385 times)
lelapin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:10:02 PM

0.02 to 0.026 paid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinezs (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:49:31 PM

Just started a twitter account to give out extra information and possibly some give aways some time in the future

https://twitter.com/coinEZs
Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:26:03 AM

Due to the bitcointalk down time, As its our first round I'm going to add an extra 18 hours to round one so we have time to get more players.  We do seem to have lost a few posts too.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:38:27 AM

Due to the bitcointalk down time, As its our first round I'm going to add an extra 18 hours to round one so we have time to get more players.  We do seem to have lost a few posts too.

Does my opinion matter? If yes, then I would advice you to please provide different sections for each coins which will show the txns of them, so that no one may get confused.. I meant to say that for XPY, just put a box showing XPY txns only and for BTC, BTC txns only, etc...

Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:53:42 AM

Due to the bitcointalk down time, As its our first round I'm going to add an extra 18 hours to round one so we have time to get more players.  We do seem to have lost a few posts too.

Does my opinion matter? If yes, then I would advice you to please provide different sections for each coins which will show the txns of them, so that no one may get confused.. I meant to say that for XPY, just put a box showing XPY txns only and for BTC, BTC txns only, etc...

Of course, I'm up for any constructive ideas.

How about adding a filter at the top? and maybe saving it to session via cookie (i can then also record users return addresses so you can see just your own plays that way too)

Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:57:36 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 10:10:15 AM by Coinezs

Looks like the site has gone down a moment, looking into it now, looks like I may have to move servers sooner than planned.

Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:10:32 AM

Looks like the site has gone down a moment, looking into it now, looks like I may have to move servers sooner than planned
When it back?

Looks like a data center problem, waiting for a reply from them, In the mean time I'll be adding some redundency into the system by getting another server elsewhere.

I'll of course add extra time to the round if needed
Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:53:34 AM

And we're back, will take a couple of minutes for blocks to catch up, website is live again.
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:18:47 AM

Site is online.. finally a new different system, no free github script like other ponzis...

I think this one can survive for long...

Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:39:10 AM

Site is online.. finally a new different system, no free github script like other ponzis...

I think this one can survive for long...

Thanks.

Yes, to repeat a bit of the message that was lost in the bitcointalk crash, I was working on this one for a while in my spare time and wanted to make something better than the basic copy and paste script, hence allowing shared wallets and having a lottery and I'm fully up for taking on users ideas and adding further games in the future.

You'll see in the OP my current todo list, I hope to have most of that done this weekend.
darkmind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:58:41 PM

I like your site, it has more features than any other ponzis here, If you keep doing like these (being so transparent, fixing script bugs, implementing new features, etc..) I bet someday yours will get bigger than weeklyponzi

I'll make a deposit to try it out as soon as I get back home

Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:02:55 PM

I like your site, it has more features than any other ponzis here, If you keep doing like these (being so transparent, fixing script bugs, implementing new features, etc..) I bet someday yours will get bigger than weeklyponzi

I'll make a deposit to try it out as soon as I get back home

Thanks for the kind words, that was the aim when making it, I didn't quite realise how many copies of the open source one were going to come out while I was writing mine, otherwise I may have tried to finish it faster.
Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:09:06 PM

The BCT crash seems to have lost my post asking all your opinions on a couple of new ideas, so I'll re-ask

First I was thinking of making the lottery shares variable, so at the moment you get 1 ticket per min play, so for example 0.001 min and 0.002 paid gets you 2 tickets.  I was thinking that the people on day 2 and 3 have higher risks, so maybe reward them with more lottery shares, so for example day one gets 1 per 0.001, day to would get 1 per 0.08 and day 2 would get 0.06 (the numbers are just for example).

The other idea was regarding referals, maybe people can earn lottery shares for refering, and again maybe based upon the number of shares the referee gets from deposits, so maybe a 10:1 dilution so they dont get as many as the person actually playing.

This are just random ideas at this point, but I welcome your feedback.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:09:29 PM

Due to the bitcointalk down time, As its our first round I'm going to add an extra 18 hours to round one so we have time to get more players.  We do seem to have lost a few posts too.

How about adding a filter at the top? and maybe saving it to session via cookie (i can then also record users return addresses so you can see just your own plays that way too)

Thanks for the consideration... BTW, that would be a great idea if I and any of the other playing members will be able to either just filter and see their bets for a single coin, or even if all the txns that came for that single coin may get listed... Smiley

Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:16:03 PM

Thanks for the consideration... BTW, that would be a great idea if I and any of the other playing members will be able to either just filter and see their bets for a single coin, or even if all the txns that came for that single coin may get listed... Smiley

Added both parts to my to do list on the OP, will try and get them done this weekend.
Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:29:38 PM

I forgot to say, if you need to see your own plays, you can type the return address in the search box on the top right already.
btcinstantsupport

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:26:36 PM

Awesome to have this and finally the forum is back!  Grin
Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:30:13 PM

Awesome to have this and finally the forum is back!  Grin

Yeah, it was like losing a arm when it was offline, I couldn't stop refreshing.
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:26:36 PM

The BCT crash seems to have lost my post asking all your opinions on a couple of new ideas, so I'll re-ask

First I was thinking of making the lottery shares variable, so at the moment you get 1 ticket per min play, so for example 0.001 min and 0.002 paid gets you 2 tickets.  I was thinking that the people on day 2 and 3 have higher risks, so maybe reward them with more lottery shares, so for example day one gets 1 per 0.001, day to would get 1 per 0.08 and day 2 would get 0.06 (the numbers are just for example).

The other idea was regarding referals, maybe people can earn lottery shares for refering, and again maybe based upon the number of shares the referee gets from deposits, so maybe a 10:1 dilution so they dont get as many as the person actually playing.

I couldn't agree more, people with higher risk should get more rewards, this will make the game fair for everyone.. referral system is also a good feature to encourage people to promote the game

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Coinezs (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:44:17 PM

I couldn't agree more, people with higher risk should get more rewards, this will make the game fair for everyone.. referral system is also a good feature to encourage people to promote the game

Do you have any thoughts on the kind of numbers? or do the above ones look about right?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: