Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2019, 09:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinEZ 130% Ponzi +Lottery BTC DOGE XPY - ROUND #2 - Low min - shared wallets ok  (Read 5179 times)
Coinezs

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:16:03 PM

Due to the bitcointalk down time, As its our first round I'm going to add an extra 18 hours to round one so we have time to get more players.  We do seem to have lost a few posts too.

Does my opinion matter? If yes, then I would advice you to please provide different sections for each coins which will show the txns of them, so that no one may get confused.. I meant to say that for XPY, just put a box showing XPY txns only and for BTC, BTC txns only, etc...

Of course, I'm up for any constructive ideas.

How about adding a filter at the top? and maybe saving it to session via cookie (i can then also record users return addresses so you can see just your own plays that way too)

Thanks for the consideration... BTW, that would be a great idea if I and any of the other playing members will be able to either just filter and see their bets for a single coin, or even if all the txns that came for that single coin may get listed... Smiley

Added both parts to my to do list on the OP, will try and get them done this weekend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Coinezs

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:29:38 PM

I forgot to say, if you need to see your own plays, you can type the return address in the search box on the top right already.
btcinstantsupport

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:26:36 PM

Awesome to have this and finally the forum is back!  Grin
Coinezs

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:30:13 PM

Awesome to have this and finally the forum is back!  Grin

Yeah, it was like losing a arm when it was offline, I couldn't stop refreshing.
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:26:36 PM

The BCT crash seems to have lost my post asking all your opinions on a couple of new ideas, so I'll re-ask

First I was thinking of making the lottery shares variable, so at the moment you get 1 ticket per min play, so for example 0.001 min and 0.002 paid gets you 2 tickets.  I was thinking that the people on day 2 and 3 have higher risks, so maybe reward them with more lottery shares, so for example day one gets 1 per 0.001, day to would get 1 per 0.08 and day 2 would get 0.06 (the numbers are just for example).

The other idea was regarding referals, maybe people can earn lottery shares for refering, and again maybe based upon the number of shares the referee gets from deposits, so maybe a 10:1 dilution so they dont get as many as the person actually playing.

This are just random ideas at this point, but I welcome your feedback.

I couldn't agree more, people with higher risk should get more rewards, this will make the game fair for everyone.. referral system is also a good feature to encourage people to promote the game

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Coinezs

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:44:17 PM

The BCT crash seems to have lost my post asking all your opinions on a couple of new ideas, so I'll re-ask

First I was thinking of making the lottery shares variable, so at the moment you get 1 ticket per min play, so for example 0.001 min and 0.002 paid gets you 2 tickets.  I was thinking that the people on day 2 and 3 have higher risks, so maybe reward them with more lottery shares, so for example day one gets 1 per 0.001, day to would get 1 per 0.08 and day 2 would get 0.06 (the numbers are just for example).

The other idea was regarding referals, maybe people can earn lottery shares for refering, and again maybe based upon the number of shares the referee gets from deposits, so maybe a 10:1 dilution so they dont get as many as the person actually playing.

This are just random ideas at this point, but I welcome your feedback.

I couldn't agree more, people with higher risk should get more rewards, this will make the game fair for everyone.. referral system is also a good feature to encourage people to promote the game

Do you have any thoughts on the kind of numbers? or do the above ones look about right?
resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 06:57:16 AM

Double lottery shares on day 2 and triple on day 3 (last day)

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
Coinezs

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 09:04:25 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 01:48:52 PM by Coinezs

Hum, never thought of it like that, not against that idea, would need more peoples opinions before making  a large change like that though.

Also not a bad plan
Flooks

Activity: 560

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 09:40:30 AM

If you triple on day 3, you could get an rush on day 3 with depostits, that is a good idea (if you ask me)

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
Free Games And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Flooks

Activity: 560

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 09:47:53 AM

Or give affiliates shares, when they bring a deposit in(others then themselves, how to filter that? i don't know ) Smiley

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
Free Games And Items Exchange
Coinezs

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:51:16 PM

If you triple on day 3, you could get an rush on day 3 with depostits, that is a good idea (if you ask me)

I like it, Not a bad plan either
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:45:04 AM

44 minutes left, how will the lottery winner be chosen ?

Coinezs

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:28:07 AM

There are 7 hours left still, remeber we extended it due to the bct down time.

At that time, the lottery will be drawn and announced here, we'll be making some changes too, Paycoins XPY min will change from 0.1 to 0.01.

Any left over coins in the "payout" pot will roll over to the next round, but will be applied near the end of the next round so it benifits the last players rather than first players of the round who have the better odds already.
Coinezs

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:32:54 AM

Also going to lower the Max plays too, so big payments can't stall the payouts so easy.
darkmind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:33:00 AM

At that time, the lottery will be drawn and announced here, we'll be making some changes too, Paycoins XPY min will change from 0.1 to 0.01.

Any left over coins in the "payout" pot will roll over to the next round, but will be applied near the end of the next round so it benifits the last players rather than first players of the round who have the better odds already.

I like your idea about left over coins so that the last player can still have a chance to win..

Btw, if it's still 7 hours left, why has your site timer stopped.. ?

Coinezs

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:37:05 AM

I like your idea about left over coins so that the last player can still have a chance to win..

Refresh the page please
darkmind

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:31:26 PM

Refresh the page please

It didn't work out, I refreshed the page, cleared my browser cache, changed browser from mozilla to chrome, but nothing worked, the page keep showing me :

This round ends in 00 days 00h 00m 00s

darkmind

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:13:28 PM

Update :

I check the page source, I found a line like this :

Code:
<div class="h_s_title">This round ends in <span id="countdown">0 days 5h 17m 7s</span></div><div class="clear_tall"></div>

So it should show me this line on the front page This round ends in 00 days 05h 17m 07s, but what I see on the front page is This round ends in 00 days 00h 00m 00s

Refresh the page and clear browser cache do not help, any clues ?

Coinezs

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:18:56 PM

Update :

Code:
<div class="h_s_title">This round ends in <span id="countdown">0 days 5h 17m 7s</span></div><div class="clear_tall"></div>

So it should show me this line on the front page This round ends in 00 days 05h 17m 07s, but what I see on the front page is This round ends in 00 days 00h 00m 00s

That is very odd, must be something in javascript caching but I can't seem to replicate it, tried 4 different browsers.

What does it say directly under the countdown div in the javascript? here it is

.countdown("2015-01-25 18:25:04".....

Maybe its cloudflare caching.  I'll tell it to clear the cache now.
darkmind

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:23:18 PM

Update :

Code:

That is very odd, must be something in javascript caching but I can't seem to replicate it, tried 4 different browsers.

What does it say directly under the countdown div in the javascript? here it is

.countdown("2015-01-25 18:25:04".....

Maybe its cloudflare caching.  I'll tell it to clear the cache now.

It says exactly like your post above : .countdown("2015-01-25 18:25:04".....

here are the complete lines :

Code:
<div class="h_s_title">This round ends in <span id="countdown">0 days 5h 2m 18s</span></div><div class="clear_tall"></div>

<script type="text/javascript">
   $("#countdown")
   .countdown("2015-01-25 18:25:04", function(event) {
     $(this).text(
       event.strftime('%d days %H\h %M\m %S\s')
     );
   });
</script>

FYI, the timer worked just fine yesterday and also today before it hit 00 days 00h 00m 00s

EDIT:

I tried to open the site on a different computer just now, but I still got the same message This round ends in 00 days 00h 00m 00s

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.