Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller is a major trust abuser  (Read 1300 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:55:34 AM

Quickseller is a known trust abuser. Not only is he very arrogant and greedy with his high sales prices ripping every newbie off, but also he abuses trust almost every single day. Let's look at what he did to me:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=928122

Here I was buying Bitcoins with my PayPal. I know I have prior negative trust, and I clearly asked not for some idiot to come and say I might chargeback. Quickseller ignores this and posts saying I am extremely untrusted. As said in the first post, I deleted his post.

He comes back and adds negative trust. The trust system it to warn others about known scammers, not to get payback over someone you hate. Quickseller doesn't understand this, and that is why he deserves to either be banned, or to have all the trust he has given removed. Let's see what he put on my trust:

"Deleted a constructive question about a proposed business transaction in a self moderated thread.

I would avoid accepting paypal as payment from him as there is a very high chance it will end up getting reversed"

Hmm, let's look at that again:

"Deleted a constructive question about a proposed business transaction

I am getting negative trust for deleting a constructive question? Wow, what did I ever do. I was just deleting a useless post.

I would avoid accepting paypal as payment from him

Adding me negative trust because you want to state your opinion? Very wrong indeed.

I don't believe I deserve this negative trust nor should I have to deal with this man. I've gotten through several legitimate transactions and calling me a scammer with absolutely no proof is completely wrong. Let me know what you think below.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:00:10 AM

greedy with his high sales prices

If people are paying would you reduce the price of your product simply because someone else feels you are being greedy?

The fact that people are paying at all must mean the prices are reasonable, at least to someone.

{ BitSpill }
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:12:18 AM

So you're upset that a member of this community tried to protect other members of this community from your scams?

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:16:46 AM

So you're upset that a member of this community tried to protect other members of this community from your scams?

Upset, no. I am not upset, as I already have lots of other negative trusts. I am trying to make bitcointalk a forum of justice, where users like Quickseller can't get away with this.

Rawted

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:23:39 AM

Upset, no. I am not upset, as I already have lots of other negative trusts. I am trying to make bitcointalk a forum of justice, where users like Quickseller can't get away with this.
You are completely missing the point. He posted on the thread saying you weren't trusted. You removed the post (yet another action of a scammer), so he was left with no choice but to leave negative feedback on your profile.

Get it now?

Also, more red for you to enjoy.
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:26:57 AM

You are completely missing the point. He posted on the thread saying you weren't trusted. You removed the post (yet another action of a scammer), so he was left with no choice but to leave negative feedback on your profile.

Get it now?

I know nothing of the CanyStripes saga but I'd avoid using the phrase "admitted scammer" in your feedback without a reference linking to some evidence otherwise I'd dismiss your comment as another sock/troll.

{ BitSpill }
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:29:07 AM

Get it now?

I know nothing of the CanyStripes saga but I'd avoid using the phrase "admitted scammer" in your feedback without a reference linking to some evidence otherwise I'd dismiss your comment as another sock/troll.

In this case it isn't really necessary to do that, there are quite a few prominent reference links in his trust already to back this up.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:29:38 AM

Get it now?

Quite ironic how you called me an admitted scammer, and clueless. I never scammed, which makes you clueless. Also your trust means nothing. I am happy to gather trust from people like you to show how bad the trust system here is.

Rawted

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:31:41 AM

Get it now?

Already linked in his trust.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:32:54 AM

Get it now?

Already linked in his trust.

I don't see anything linked. Why? I never admitted to scamming, and I never scammed.

Rawted

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:33:08 AM

Get it now?

Quite ironic how you called me an admitted scammer, and clueless. I never scammed, which makes you clueless. Also your trust means nothing. I am happy to gather trust from people like you to show how bad the trust system here is.

"I stole 37BTC Haha just kidding, I just sent PM's, and it utterly failed. But an attempted extort is just as bad"

These are your own words.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:34:19 AM

Get it now?

"I stole 37BTC Haha just kidding, I just sent PM's, and it utterly failed. But an attempted extort is just as bad"

So I admitted to scamming according to your words, right?

Kids these days.... they can't seem to fully understand the simple concept of logic.

Rawted

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:36:08 AM

The mark of a true sociopath. Even when confronted with his own words, he still denies it. Sad, really. Enjoy your time here at Bitcointalk.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:50:56 AM

The mark of a true sociopath. Even when confronted with his own words, he still denies it. Sad, really. Enjoy your time here at Bitcointalk.

Sir, there's no reason for you to be posting, you are not helping. Rawted, you are not welcome on my thread. You are proving over and over you just post for the heck of it, and without any relevance to the actual topic.

If you have a problem with what I just said, PM me.

bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:53:07 AM

Kids these days.... they can't seem to fully understand the simple concept of logic.

It was your own logic...

> I stole BTC
> I didn't steal BTC
> I failed to extort
> Failed extortion is just as bad as theft

Therefore you equated your own actions to theft, AKA scammer.

{ BitSpill }
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:09:58 AM

It was your own logic...

> I stole BTC
> I didn't steal BTC
> I failed to extort
> Failed extortion is just as bad as theft

Therefore you equated your own actions to theft, AKA scammer.

I never said I stole BTC. If I did I was clearly joking. I was also joking about failed extortion being as bad as theft.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:59:07 AM

I guess that is what you get for dealing with suspicious activity. Selling accounts is after all not really honorable activity. If it was ok people would be talking openly about it.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:01:16 PM

Thanks for the support guys.
First of all Candy, you have this in the wrong section, it should be in meta. Secondly as mentioned above deleting a post asking questions about your proposed deal is an indication of being a scammer.

The question I asked was why you were not willing to withdraw to your bank account and pay with cash. If you actually had the funds legitimately in your paypal account you would have been able to do this in less time then it would have likely taken to get the trade done as paypal offers generally stay up for days/weeks when the person offering their paypal is not highly trusted.

Yes I did mention your trust, which is something you asked me not to do, however it was factually accurate, was not off topic and was constructive.

I don't think this is very necessary however here is a quote of the message I received from the forum about the post you deleted:
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Why don't you withdraw your paypal to your bank account then offer to buy bitcoin with cash fiat (or use coinbase)? You would probably end up getting a better rate.

Also even without your negative trust from BadBear it would be very risky to accept your paypal as payment
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:29:00 PM

First of all Candy, you have this in the wrong section, it should be in meta. Secondly as mentioned above deleting a post asking questions about your proposed deal is an indication of being a scammer.

Everything nowadays points to a scammer. I was deleting your post since I don't have a bank connected, and I simply wanted my PayPal turned into Bitcoins. Not wanting to withdraw to a bank doesn't make me a scammer.

The question I asked was why you were not willing to withdraw to your bank account and pay with cash. If you actually had the funds legitimately in your paypal account you would have been able to do this in less time then it would have likely taken to get the trade done as paypal offers generally stay up for days/weeks when the person offering their paypal is not highly trusted.

Because my bank isn't connected to my PayPal, it's connected to my old PayPal that got limited years ago.

Yes I did mention your trust, which is something you asked me not to do, however it was factually accurate, was not off topic and was constructive.

I agree, it was not off topic and it was constructive, but I clearly asked not for these kinds of posts to stuff and fill my thread. Everybody can see my very easily noticable trust, you don't have to point it out once again.

Very silly of you, to not think before you add trust. It's not fair for the forum and the users to have to deal with your abuse of the trust system.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:35:07 PM

Everything nowadays points to a scammer. I was deleting your post since I don't have a bank connected, and I simply wanted my PayPal turned into Bitcoins. Not wanting to withdraw to a bank doesn't make me a scammer.
No, not deleting a post that gives you an alternate/cheaper way to buy bitcoin instead of explaining your situation makes you a scammer. If you had explained that fact in your thread then a potential seller could take that information into consideration and acted accordingly.

Because my bank isn't connected to my PayPal, it's connected to my old PayPal that got limited years ago.
See above. You should have explained that in your thread instead of deleting my comment.

I agree, it was not off topic and it was constructive, but I clearly asked not for these kinds of posts to stuff and fill my thread. Everybody can see my very easily noticable trust, you don't have to point it out once again.

Very silly of you, to not think before you add trust. It's not fair for the forum and the users to have to deal with your abuse of the trust system.
Agree to disagree on this one
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: