Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Solved]Not able to access bitcointalk.org with my mobile network  (Read 837 times)
stellar69 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:10:05 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 09:54:39 PM by stellar69

I am not able to open this site using my mobile network. I  am in delhi using airtel network.
Right now i am using my friend's network on my mobile to open the site and his network works fine. What is the problem with my network?

I am able to open every other website using my network but bitcointalk.org and bitcointalk's twitter handle twitter.com/bitcointalk is not accessible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 07:17:05 AM

I am not able to open this site using my mobile network. I  am in delhi using airtel network.
Right now i am using my friend's network on my mobile to open the site and his network works fine. What is the problem with my network?

You can access all Mobile Internet apart from Bitcointalk? Or it's affected your Whole surfing experience? Maybe you've your Mobile Network Operator limiting/blocking your bandwidht due to billing issues...
Just food for tought.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
inigthz

Activity: 507

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:20:59 AM

Try to changes DNS bro.

Comodo DNS, 8.26.56.26

stellar69 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:23:41 AM

You can access all Mobile Internet apart from Bitcointalk? Or it's affected your Whole surfing experience? Maybe you've your Mobile Network Operator limiting/blocking your bandwidht due to billing issues...
Just food for tought.

I said that i am able to open every other site except this site and its twitter handle.

Try to changes DNS bro.

Comodo DNS, 8.26.56.26

How will that help? All the web is accessible except this site.
inigthz

Activity: 507

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:26:14 AM

Try to changes DNS bro.

Comodo DNS, 8.26.56.26

[/quote]

Not sure, but sometimes in my network (i live in Indonesia), can't access bitcointalk. Don't know why.

Just changes in your settings.
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 07:37:43 AM

Just food for tought.

I said that i am able to open every other site except this site and its twitter handle.

You said "I am not able to open this site using my mobile network." not I'm not able to use all website except this one; so, I had to ask you to clarify. Your friend mobile network is the same or he has a different one? If is an Mobile Network Operator specific issue have you asked the relevant customer care?
Just trying to understand what may originate such a glitch.
 Smiley

stellar69 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:41:55 AM

Try to changes DNS bro.

Comodo DNS, 8.26.56.26

Not sure, but sometimes in my network (i live in Indonesia), can't access bitcointalk. Don't know why.

Just changes in your settings.
I dont have any place to change my dns setting. I am using a windows 8.1 phone.

Just food for tought.

You said "I am not able to open this site using my mobile network." not I'm not able to use all website except this one; so, I had to ask you to clarify. Your friend mobile network is the same or he has a different one? If is an Mobile Network Operator specific issue have you asked the relevant customer care?
Just trying to understand what may originate such a glitch.
 Smiley

My friend is using another company's mobile network. I called the customer care and they domt have any idea about why i am not able to open the website.
stellar69 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:03:53 AM

i just downloaded Opera Mini browser and now using this browser everything works fine. i dont know what happened. IE was opening bitcointalk with my friends network but it wasnt opening this site with my network but opera opened this site with my own network.
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 08:13:40 AM

i just downloaded Opera Mini browser and now using this browser everything works fine. i dont know what happened. IE was opening bitcointalk with my friends network but it wasnt opening this site with my network but opera opened this site with my own network.

Nice to hear everything is working fine, now. I suppose you may have accidently screwed some of IE settings. By the while Opera is the best choice for a mobile set since it require less bandwidth (hence less bucks left your pocket) and mobile resources. I use it myself too.

stellar69 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:54:18 PM

Got a recharge and the problem itself got solved.
I dont know what had happened.
Locking the thread.
Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: