Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new dice factor?  (Voting closed: January 30, 2015, 07:49:21 AM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
I want both - 0 (0%)
Ponzis suck, just want to play dice - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinPonzi.Org 0-255% INSTANT Zero-Confirmation Payouts  (Read 4104 times)
Arrogantx

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

“What can’t kill Bitcoin, makes it (us) stronger.”

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:10:15 PM

It is a scam, you steal deposits and do not pay. You are scum and you should leave this forum.

“It will be everywhere, and the world will have to readjust. World governments will have to readjust.”
1KbCRTGQc7oma5NN4taw9ELVhp5PhB149r
mriulian

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:09:09 PM

honest ponzi? dude please be serious
bufa

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:50:45 PM

Hi,

it's not a scam from my point of view. I still got my payments in time and with the correct quantity.

But it seems, that there is anywhere a small calculation error. (or i did the error)

There are 2 payments with 0.02700061 BTCand 0.02700105 BTC, so sum is 0.05400166 BTC.
But on the screen i see all payouts = 0.05562171 BTC
Okay, maybe you add your fee to the payment (which is like a payment to yourself)?

But then the Bank account is wrong and should be 0.16369012 - 0.05562171 = 0.10806841 and not 0.10639976
Even if i add the fee from the 3rd (unpaid) deposit, it will not fit from my point of view.

In addition the Tx ID from the payment is also linked to the deposit one  Wink
Probably a cut&paste error in the coding?
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:55:52 PM

Hi,

it's not a scam from my point of view. I still got my payments in time and with the correct quantity.

But it seems, that there is anywhere a small calculation error. (or i did the error)

There are 2 payments with 0.02700061 BTCand 0.02700105 BTC, so sum is 0.05400166 BTC.
Okay, maybe you add your fee to the payment (which is like a payment to yourself)?

But then the Bank account is wrong and should be 0.16369012 - 0.05562171 = 0.10806841 and not 0.10639976
Even if i add the fee from the 3rd (unpaid) deposit, it will not fit from my point of view.

Ponzis are paying on the beginning (not always) to attract new and more depositors then they scam!
bufa

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:33:48 PM

Hi,

Ponzis are paying on the beginning (not always) to attract new and more depositors then they scam!
This makes not really sense. If you run a Ponzi for month or years, you can earn you money every day.
Otherwise you will once scam all the people and that's it.
I find the Ponzis very interesting and maybe i will program a own one. I do not like the ones, you can find at the web and i also want to understand all the code and have the opportunity to build it, how i want. I do not know, if i really will do a public start of it, it's only like a design study. But if i start it, i would try to run it for month or years. Maybe with a escrow, so anybody nows, this is no scam.
fasbit

Activity: 425
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:55:59 AM

1) If you accuse this guy of being a scam, you need some evidence, some facts, otherwise you are a troll. You are talking out of your ass.
2) I actually think he has a novel code in place with the variable payout amount based on sha256 and secret.  This is a new concept to the ponzi world as far as I know.
3) Not all Ponzis are a scams.  If the guy publishes his rules and he follows them, then its not a scam.
4) This site still needs to be tested under a load and may very well have some issues, but until the issues are vetted out, stop your childish trolling and test the damn thing.  He allows .0005 BTC min to test it out. 
./fasbit

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:57:33 AM

1) If you accuse this guy of being a scam, you need some evidence, some facts, otherwise you are a troll. You are talking out of your ass.
2) I actually think he has a novel code in place with the variable payout amount based on sha256 and secret.  This is a new concept to the ponzi world as far as I know.
3) Not all Ponzis are a scams.  If the guy publishes his rules and he follows them, then its not a scam.
4) This site still needs to be tested under a load and may very well have some issues, but until the issues are vetted out, stop your childish trolling and test the damn thing.  He allows .0005 BTC min to test it out. 
./fasbit

unless you're the owner thats why you're defending it Tongue

just saying mah men
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:07:13 AM

Do not deposit, this is infact a SCAM, for those that are curious.

i think it should be pretty obvious to anyone with a shred of common sense that this is a scam

This is not a scam.

The first who deposited have always been paid. Guys, try it out with a small amount the next round at 00:00 GMT! There is no money this ponzi can run away with. All payouts are fully automated.
So I will always get my money back no matter what? I may not be earning anything but I save my initial funds? Is that what you are saying? Or my initial contribution is lost no matter what?
fasbit

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:35:37 AM

./fasbit

unless you're the owner thats why you're defending it Tongue

just saying mah men
1) i'm not the owner - i couldn't code my way out of a wet paper sack...
2) i'm not even defending the author
3) all Im saying is that unless you have some evidence that its a scam, then piss off...dont play it...

I personally like playing ponzi games... and I really want to find one that is tight and works...maybe this guy has good code, maybe he doesn't... I dont know... and neither do you... unless you test it out... so every moron who comes on here and says something with no facts Im gonna call them out on it...
so far I have placed 4 small bets and I got paid out on only one of them... but hey ... the 1 year game has a way to go...
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:38:15 AM

not all poinzi are scam but i say this poinzi is scam

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
fasbit

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:39:36 AM

It is a scam, you steal deposits and do not pay. You are scum and you should leave this forum.

You have any facts dude?  You have ANY PROOF at all?  I want some real facts.  You going to post your transactions???
fasbit

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:41:19 AM

not all poinzi are scam but i say this poinzi is scam

Please post your transactions that didn't pay.  I want to see them before I start betting 1 BTC.  I want some facts not bullshit.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:42:20 AM

1) i'm not the owner - i couldn't code my way out of a wet paper sack...
2) i'm not even defending the author
3) all Im saying is that unless you have some evidence that its a scam, then piss off...dont play it...

I personally like playing ponzi games... and I really want to find one that is tight and works...maybe this guy has good code, maybe he doesn't... I dont know... and neither do you... unless you test it out... so every moron who comes on here and says something with no facts Im gonna call them out on it...
so far I have placed 4 small bets and I got paid out on only one of them... but hey ... the 1 year game has a way to go...

yeah, you want some people to deposit so that you can profit from it.. sacrifice others to get some profit LOL!
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:47:51 AM

Ponzi is such an original idea, instant zero-confirmation makes sure you lose you're money faster guys. Looking good OP the thing is though buddy people are wise to these old tricks and you have wasted you're time just like the 50 before you! I have said it before i will say it again work on something that benefits the community not steal from them you horrible little people.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
BitcoinPonziOrg (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 10:30:06 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 08:01:24 AM by BitcoinPonziOrg

Guys, I was banned for no reason for 14 days. Now I am back. As you can see I changed the game a little. Still everybody got payed according to the rules. I did the change on a day where there where no players. Now there is a dice-factor. And you can see all the history. Systems are running stable. Server has a lot of capacity! I also added the rule that the one among the 3 last with the highest deposit always gets paid with all what is left in the bank. This also means that if you play alone in a round you always get your money back (without fees).

Next I want to make the dice-factor optional. So that each round has 2 addresses (but still one bank for each round). One address for participating in the provably-fair dice-ponzi (0-255% return) and one for playing the normal ponzi without dice (always 127.5% return). I think it will be more fun for you guys!

PROMOTION: For small payouts there is currently no game fee!

There will be also a another nice surprise for you soon.

In addition the Tx ID from the payment is also linked to the deposit one  Wink

Thank you for finding bugs. As you wrote was nothing wrong with the payouts. Only the display of the values was calculated slightly wrong. And post your address here so I can reward you 0.01 BTC.
bufa

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:49:22 AM

Thank you for finding bugs. As you wrote was nothing wrong with the payouts. Only the display of the values was calculated slightly wrong. And post your address here so I can reward you 0.01 BTC.
Hi, thanks for the reward, please use my address 1PQ6wv3ufRwV5NbxgDsEevbWSUQ6QajwS9.
Nice new game, i still saw it. But nearly no players there.
Maybe to big / complex with all the rounds?
dsyahputera

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:53:00 AM

Simple, this ponzi will be a scam if no more investment here, just waiting for it.
bufa

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:58:12 AM

Btw, did you correct your calculation bug?
In the actual weekly we have to payouts with 0.00029 and 0.00111 = 0.00140, but total payouts are shown with 0.0016  Huh
BitcoinPonziOrg (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 05:09:44 AM

Bufa, just sending your transaction out!
Btw, did you correct your calculation bug?
In the actual weekly we have to payouts with 0.00029 and 0.00111 = 0.00140, but total payouts are shown with 0.0016  Huh
Bug is fixed. This is another smaller issue where I added the bitcoin network transaction fee to the payout because it leaves the bank together with the payout. Will be corrected with the next update.

I will also simplify the design and also remove the hourly and 12h round if nobody wants to play it.

Guys, what else can I improve? I am here for the long run!
duid88

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:57:17 AM

I try me good luck
thank you admin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: