Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bitcoins [closed]  (Read 769 times)
usabitcoinbuyer (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 05:46:37 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2011, 07:26:22 AM by usabitcoinbuyer

I first heard about bitcoins some time ago, and more or less ignored it.  Now I'm wishing I'd paid a little more attention back then.  In any case, I'm looking to get started in the world of bitcoins now and finding it it difficult to break the initial trust barrier in a timely manner.  The fact that my payment method would be via PayPal does not appear to help.  Considering that the market has basically doubled in 2 days, I'd like to get at least a few bitcoins quickly.

Please PM if interested in selling a bitcoin or two.  Currently the market is ~$18/BTC; I'll pay $20/BTC.  I can provide an eBay handle to demonstrate some trust history.

Edit: Closed.  I now have a stake in 1/21000000th of the potential bitcoin economy Smiley
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KnuttyD

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 07:25:02 AM

So, you want to use PayPal for payment? Hopefully not; thats a big red flag for most buyers (myself included).

How are you proposing to trade currencies?

If I helped you in some way, and you feel obligated to do so, you can tip me some coin!
1KVadqbELY3KuJhkm9rDtcwxZknhRsfPHY
usabitcoinbuyer (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 07:33:07 AM

Yeah, I guess PP has its issues.  I've been waiting for verification from bitmarket, but wanted to at least get one to play around with.  I'm happy for now.  (Found someone to trade with on IRC #bitcoin-otc). 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: