Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 07:19:40 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 27032 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 84

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:24:00 AM

4 keys for evaluating Initial #Coin Offering (#ICO) investments: team & advisors; clear business case; limited token supply; fully compliant KYC/AML process. Learn more about why @CroMhub is one of most profound ICOs of 2017 here: https://cromhub.com/ 
#ETH  #BTC #thelastico

This is a nice tweet from Crom, good points on why this ICO is worth investigating further on their site.

This is really good and valuable points. It should be there in their pinned message in all social media. IF possible they should go for flashing this as highlight in main crypto channels. I beleive CROM team will do that asap..

I think they are already doing what they can, Its on the first page on their website and they tweeted it. Just keep up the good job and make sure you change your plans and burn the unsold tokens after ICO

Really love that they posted this more ICO's need to point out why they are doing things the right way the KYC mention is a good point that i've noticed some ICO's are trying to skirt the edge of, good to see crom's covering their bases

A lot of people are complaining about the KYC registration because they say crypto is about being decentralized, but I think its better to cover yourself, so good thing Crom is compliant

People moved to crypto because there is no complaint, anonymous, no regulations, etc. If it is coming, then obviously they make lots of fuss. The way scammers are ruining the crypto world, complaince is much needed one. CROM is on the right path. Good going CROM.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

https://twitter.com/faulerwilli

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:23:53 AM

all cryptocurrencies crash today. Maybe a good time to stick your eth in crom. Only 5 days left ICO. There is also a 25% bonus. Think this is a good investment

BaliScript

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:37:46 AM

all cryptocurrencies crash today. Maybe a good time to stick your eth in crom. Only 5 days left ICO. There is also a 25% bonus. Think this is a good investment

I would not say crashed, because even tho everything is going down, it went up a lot in the last few days.. So if you look at the monthly average everything still went up. And yes this is the moment to buy! Not when everything is going up Wink

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

i also dont think its crashing. But some of the ICOs are already moving ahead with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for thier ICO. CROM should also do something faster on that part to reach their softcap.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
phantam

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:53:58 AM

i also dont think its crashing. But some of the ICOs are already moving ahead with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for thier ICO. CROM should also do something faster on that part to reach their softcap.

Why is it that every time crypto corrects people think its a crash lol, it literally happens every week, prices are lower today yes but its not a crash and please stop calling it that a crash is if btc was suddenly 1000$ from 15k

but that said it is a good time to buy crypto with fiat

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:01:13 PM

Why is it that every time crypto corrects people think its a crash lol, it literally happens every week, prices are lower today yes but its not a crash and please stop calling it that a crash is if btc was suddenly 1000$ from 15k

I think correction is healthy instead of always going up. Lots of ICOs are called off due to ETH network problem. Some ICOs have moved to bitcoin and litecoin payments. People are changing timelines. I think CROM is seeing this message and do something to make ICO success.

BaliScript

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:32:22 PM

Crom should consider to accept BTC, Litecoin and fiat. I think people will move from ETH to Litecoin because of the ETH network problems.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:24:02 PM

ok, crash was the wrong word. all i meant was, that its going down and its a good time to invest. in crom or any other cryptocurrency. lots of possibilities today

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

ok, crash was the wrong word. all i meant was, that its going down and its a good time to invest. in crom or any other cryptocurrency. lots of possibilities today

Did you check the bitcoin price now? Its in green. Seems like another new high is coming. Especially futures launched today.. CROM still have time t move on with other crypto. Seems like they are not seeing our message or dont want to change their mind. Anyway, Good luck CROM team to be successful in the ICO.

phantam

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:58:32 PM

definitely, didnt mean to point it out only to you its just this is the like 50th time ive read crashing and in some cases they 100% think bitcoins a bubble and that everyone that invests in crypto or runs projects on crypto are fools, ugh shouldnt be surprised theirs still flat earthers why would crypto be easy for everyone to get lol

cryptossi

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:15:19 PM

Crom should consider to accept BTC, Litecoin and fiat. I think people will move from ETH to Litecoin because of the ETH network problems.

Yeah I think now CROM you should accept ETH, BTC & LTC. At first I thought they should stick to Ethereum but the network is overloaded at the moment and CROM need to widen their options.

BaliScript

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:32:48 PM

Only four days left for the token sales to end. Does anyone have an idea how the token sales is going? How much did they raise?

cryptossi

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

Did you check the bitcoin price now? Its in green. Seems like another new high is coming. Especially futures launched today.. CROM still have time t move on with other crypto. Seems like they are not seeing our message or dont want to change their mind. Anyway, Good luck CROM team to be successful in the ICO.

I think we all want CROM to do well that’s why it is infuriating that they haven’t been updating their followers and supporters on how the ICO doing and if they’re doing anything to get extra investments to reach their soft cap target.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:52:46 PM

Only four days left for the token sales to end. Does anyone have an idea how the token sales is going? How much did they raise?

Not much has happened, only 37 ETH revenues so far.
if they do not change something soon, it will not work

definitely, didnt mean to point it out only to you its just this is the like 50th time ive read crashing and in some cases they 100% think bitcoins a bubble and that everyone that invests in crypto or runs projects on crypto are fools, ugh shouldnt be surprised theirs still flat earthers why would crypto be easy for everyone to get lol

yes, this just about a bitcoin bubble annoys me too. many do not understand matter and only tell what they hear from others

And if I am to be a fool because I earn money with bitcoin, then I like to be a fool :-)

cryptossi

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:01:24 PM

I think correction is healthy instead of always going up. Lots of ICOs are called off due to ETH network problem. Some ICOs have moved to bitcoin and litecoin payments. People are changing timelines. I think CROM is seeing this message and do something to make ICO success.

Fingers crossed CROM have a plan to get this sorted, I would personally put the ICO on hold until the New Year and try some new marketing techniques and work on the advertising.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:25:46 PM

Fingers crossed CROM have a plan to get this sorted, I would personally put the ICO on hold until the New Year and try some new marketing techniques and work on the advertising.

agree with you, would also consider extending the ico. but this opinion does not have many.
and there was no feedback from crom about this yet. would like to know how they relate to it

cryptossi

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

agree with you, would also consider extending the ico. but this opinion does not have many.
and there was no feedback from crom about this yet. would like to know how they relate to it

Extending the ICO is another idea that could work, however it’s not really working at the moment for CROM because of the low amount of investment they have received! I think they need to take a break, rethink things and have a new strategy!

rathaha10

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:07:17 PM

The bonus is still here so this means that they haven't sold the first million tokens yet. Crom was expecting to sell the first million tokens with the bonus, but that didn't happen and now you can still buy some tokens with the bonus.

PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence
❱❱ PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ❰❰
 / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
phantam

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:06:15 PM

The bonus is still here so this means that they haven't sold the first million tokens yet. Crom was expecting to sell the first million tokens with the bonus, but that didn't happen and now you can still buy some tokens with the bonus.

Early sales with bonuses left, just means more bonuses for those of you who haven't bought to get more bang for your buck Cheesy I've kicked myself in the butt too many times for missing the bonuses early on

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.