Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: number of coins required to run a masternode

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released  (Read 175785 times)
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 05:53:06 PM

I will be talking to the president of itop-Corp soon to see about adding a survival catagory maybe add some fun bug out stuff. If anyone has any suggestions to get people to spend some NKA there. Always welcome to hear what's hot or wanted. Thanks in advance. Smiley

excellent news a survival category sounds awesome would ace to be able to have a few little survival items to be bought with nka
if it sounds good I'll start some research in the survival tactical stuff and see what we can do Smiley

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
madross (OP)

Activity: 411
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 05:57:30 PM

I will be talking to the president of itop-Corp soon to see about adding a survival catagory maybe add some fun bug out stuff. If anyone has any suggestions to get people to spend some NKA there. Always welcome to hear what's hot or wanted. Thanks in advance. Smiley

excellent news a survival category sounds awesome would ace to be able to have a few little survival items to be bought with nka
if it sounds good I'll start some research in the survival tactical stuff and see what we can do Smiley

excellent when you get time pop onto c-cex chat it has been a while since we last had a good conversation

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
NKA=Nj5t2Lh74LT4LXT5WZNVyyp7d4CN2aNcGS
BTC=1LRbDKaTjZh7HzPesnhzPzrJkMvvazynu2
madross (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 05:59:03 PM

hi,

how is NKA doing?

NKA is doing pretty great as you can see we have made alot of changes and updates over the last year and we still have a whole lot more being developed in the background and will be announced once they are fully completed and tested

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
Blockhunter

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 06:03:05 PM

Just realized my signature  was for the old stake. I fixed it to the new signature:)

Cannabis Genetics
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:14:06 PM

hi,

how is NKA doing?

NKA is doing pretty great as you can see we have made alot of changes and updates over the last year and we still have a whole lot more being developed in the background and will be announced once they are fully completed and tested

great to hear that!

I'll think about buying more?

any peruvian people involved?
madross (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 06:30:06 PM

hi,

how is NKA doing?

great to hear that!

yes we have a few that are active in our irc room

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:51:32 PM

hi,

how is NKA doing?

great to hear that!

awesome!!

any real business?
macgold

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:48:54 PM

hi,

how is NKA doing?

great to hear that!

awesome!!

any real business?

Hola .....Yes I am from Lima, Peru ......Been with INCAKOIN since its birth
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:20:43 PM

hi,

how is NKA doing?

great to hear that!

awesome!!

any real business?

Hola .....Yes I am from Lima, Peru ......Been with INCAKOIN since its birth

Hola,
te refieres como persona o como negocio?
como esta el tema de btc x peru?
alguna quedada de bitcoiners? barranco, miraflores?
Blockhunter

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 02:20:55 AM

Incakoin would be a hedge against inflation if we offered ammunition for NKA. It seems one of the hottest commodities going these days in the USA..I'm not sure the legalities of it yet. I am curious how that would work online but I'll check into it also.

Cannabis Genetics
madross (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 07:34:28 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 06:32:01 PM by madross

The incakoin team have come together brain storming ideas for incakoin we have come to decision that we will be switching to a latest version of bitcoin source completely moving to a new block chain and doing a community swap of 1000 NKA to 1 new coin this will reduce the total supply from 4 billion down to just a few million we also plan a name change and we have decided to host a competition for the best name suggestion to receive an amount of nka for the swap i will be making a twitter post about the competition in the next few days i will be speaking to c-cex staff to see if they are able to open a trading pair between the coins to facilitate the swap more details will follow over the next few weeks regarding the swap and the development updates

name change competition thread opened https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1399518.0

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
Yannic

Activity: 356
Merit: 259

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 08:24:34 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 02:41:22 PM by Yannic

For those who want, i made an auction on Cryptopia:

It's a Gift Code to redeem $15 USD on Coinizy ( https://www.coinizy.com/ )

Once you redeemed the $15, you can withdraw them with 0% fees to OK Pay or, to a Coinizy VISA Card,
( I use a Coinizy Siver Card since December without any problems )

If you have more than $30, you can withdraw with 0% fees to Paypal or Bank Wire.

The auction start at 5,000,000 NKA ( https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketItem/2517 )

( but i will accept at 4,000,000 NKA Wink )

Edit: Auction closed

♥‿♥ Show me your Love with few Yenten to :
[url=https://airdrop-pepe.art]Airdrop

Airdrop
Airdrop
♥‿♥
Website in progress : CryptoServices.net/en/ and Yenten.Today
☮ Peace, ♥ Love and Yenten Thanks ♥
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:20:39 AM

The incakoin team have come together brain storming ideas for incakoin we have come to decision that we will be switching to a latest version of bitcoin source completely moving to a new block chain and doing a community swap of 1000 NKA to 1 new coin this will reduce the total supply from 4 billion down to just a few million we also plan a name change and we have decided to host a competition for the best name suggestion to receive an amount of nka for the swap i will be making a twitter post about the competition in the next few days i will be speaking to c-cex staff to see if they are able to open a trading pair between the coins to facilitate the swap more details will follow over the next few weeks regarding the swap and the development updates

So you a decides that you will fuck up nka Rigth?
1)swap means problems
2)people dont wanna have 0.0001Nka. They want to have some thousands.
3)it is called inca,and focus in Perú.

If you want to jump on the hype just créate a new one
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:23:20 AM

1)swap means problems

i'm sorry you are looking at this in a selfish way, try looking at the overall picture. right now any kind of development on the current code base of nka costs roughly 2 btc because it is so far behind... with a swap to new coin, not only will it be on a newer code base, but they are looking for a static developer and the ability to add new features... so while you look at it selfishly with the amount of coins you have and not the future, you will never understand the change then... it has nothing to do with "hype" and the fact madross is willing to do a swap, shows he.cares about the investors
ice00

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 01:20:17 PM

The incakoin team have come together brain storming ideas for incakoin we have come to decision that we will be switching to a latest version of bitcoin source completely moving to a new block chain and doing a community swap of 1000 NKA to 1 new coin this will reduce the total supply from 4 billion down to just a few million

Did it will have POS or only POW like bitcoin?

Thanks

NXT: 1408301140704352478
EMC: Ec2TpuRxcYr4WHMp12vZYck5ch3ymzskbZ
madross (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 04:51:37 PM

The incakoin team have come together brain storming ideas for incakoin we have come to decision that we will be switching to a latest version of bitcoin source completely moving to a new block chain and doing a community swap of 1000 NKA to 1 new coin this will reduce the total supply from 4 billion down to just a few million

Did it will have POS or only POW like bitcoin?

Thanks

yes they new chain will have pos included also aswell as mined block confirmationsd will be dropped to 500 and block time of 60 seconds

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
madross (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 04:57:22 PM

1)swap means problems

as crzybilly said the current incakoin code is out dated and will require a hefty price and time consuming work so forking from a later version of bitcoin we have all these updates in place also the current supply of coins is killing traders interest yes many traders like thousands of coins in there wallet but also puts of future traders investing in the coin and  also if just left the project and launched a new coin how would that look with my experience since i took over management and also would not be fair to all the current holders of NKA

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
madross (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 07:34:49 PM

We have had some great submissions so far on our competition and i am looking forward to the winning one

and new suggestions

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1399518.msg14207356#msg14207356

Regards
MadRoss

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:01:01 PM

1)swap means problems

as crzybilly said the current incakoin code is out dated and will require a hefty price and time consuming work so forking from a later version of bitcoin we have all these updates in place also the current supply of coins is killing traders interest yes many traders like thousands of coins in there wallet but also puts of future traders investing in the coin and  also if just left the project and launched a new coin how would that look with my experience since i took over management and also would not be fair to all the current holders of NKA

I understand your situation. You dont want to let down the people that trust you.

I understand that NKA code is outdated, but you need to understand that you cant change the mission and objectives of a coin. Thats what make this coin interesting.

Sorry,its not because of the devs, but the mission of the coin.

Devs come and go, but the mission can not be changed.

For those reasons I suggest you to start a new project.

If you make a new coin with an interesting mission, Ill invest in it, but you can not change the mission of NKA.

Best option is to leave the coin, explqining the situation. We will understand you. You dnt need to feel bad for changing your mind.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:47:09 PM

bump

called it Perú,
and focus in Perú
(inca is the formal name, PERU or PRU is the ticker

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: