Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2017, 11:24:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: number of coins required to run a masternode

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | Mandatory update v.1.5.0.0  (Read 120528 times)
madross

Activity: 372

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:42:55 AM

I didnt know about this fork, Is it too late? im transferring my coins right now to cryptopia, is it too late? What can I do?

Just update your client to the latest version and you should be ready to go no need to move coins

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
NKA=Nj5t2Lh74LT4LXT5WZNVyyp7d4CN2aNcGS
BTC=1LRbDKaTjZh7HzPesnhzPzrJkMvvazynu2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
          ▄█████▄
        ▄█████████▄
      ▄████▀   ▀████▄
    ▄████▀   ▄ ▄█▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▀████▄
▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▄   ▀████▄
█████   ███▀   ▄███   █████
▀████▄   ▀██▄▄███▀   ▄████▀
  ▀████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▀
    ▀████▄       ▄████▀
      ▀████▄   ▄████▀
        ▀███  ████▀
          ▀█▄███▀
|
|
          ▄█████▄
        ▄█████████▄
      ▄████▀   ▀████▄
    ▄████▀   ▄ ▄█▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▀████▄
▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▄   ▀████▄
█████   ███▀   ▄███   █████
▀████▄   ▀██▄▄███▀   ▄████▀
  ▀████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▀
    ▀████▄       ▄████▀
      ▀████▄   ▄████▀
        ▀███  ████▀
          ▀█▄███▀
unthy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
servanius

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:45:33 AM

I find out that that all project wiht the name Mystphysx have deaht project all his wallets created by this name dont work in the play store .
 include the  nka wallet after a jear of creation a coin... its ends in nothing.
See for your selfs all Dev are gone.
Blockhunter

Activity: 454

Investor trader miner

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:16:58 AM

I find out that that all project wiht the name Mystphysx have deaht project all his wallets created by this name dont work in the play store .
We tried many attempts to contact him to no avail sadly. That was a paid service and he ran off with our funds and did not fulfill his obligations.. we do have plans to create mobile wallets very soon in the future..

http://www.itopshop.net/ online shop- bitcoin accepted! Mining accessories ~ Hardware ~ cables ~Fans ext.
MystPhysX

Activity: 590

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:47:16 PM

include the  nka wallet after a jear of creation a coin... its ends in nothing.
I'm a third party dev. Anyone can commission a wallet from me and a lot of people do. Whether or not their coins were sustainable is not up to me, I simply provide a wallet building service.

We tried many attempts to contact him to no avail sadly. That was a paid service and he ran off with our funds and did not fulfill his obligations.. we do have plans to create mobile wallets very soon in the future..
So apparently you tried to contact me but were not successful, then after not being able to contact me I ran off with funds you somehow got to me without being able to contact me? If you're going to lie at least get your story straight.
The misunderstanding was cleared up below.

sth2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:44:16 PM

bother explaining what's going on?

Blockhunter

Investor trader miner

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:29:32 PM

I'm a third party dev. Anyone can commission a wallet from me and a lot of people do. Whether or not their coins were sustainable is not up to me, I simply provide a wallet building service.

So apparently you tried to contact me but were not successful, then after not being able to contact me I ran off with funds you somehow got to me without being able to contact me? If you're going to lie at least get your story straight.
I apologize and regret those words. I had another team member tasked with that and that was their response. I apologize again.

http://www.itopshop.net/ online shop- bitcoin accepted! Mining accessories ~ Hardware ~ cables ~Fans ext.
madross

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:42:54 PM

include the  nka wallet after a jear of creation a coin... its ends in nothing.

my apologies i believe one of our team members got wires crossed leading to this misunderstanding 

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
pshemek

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:10:55 PM

hello dev i think there are a bug in your windows wallet. i tried to type in the debug console and now it makes a runtime error so i cannot start the wallet more. help i appreciated.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
madross

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:19:05 PM

hello dev i think there are a bug in your windows wallet. i tried to type in the debug console and now it makes a runtime error so i cannot start the wallet more. help i appreciated.

Please redownload the wallet from the git release it has been updated with a fix

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
servanius

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:43:31 PM

I apologize and regret those words. I had another team member tasked with that and that was their response. I apologize again.
Well the thing is i am not a child i have ask if i can juse the android wallet ,and people say yes you can .
But the wallet do not sync to the end and thats make me tick to see whats going on.
What happend in the past is not to blame on me but dont lie a bout the android wallet en tel the treu i realy love to stake the incakoin but i have none pc so i try almost evry qt wallet from the play store and only the crocodile works the rest is deaht.
So ones again when can i juse the inca wallet from the he play store ..its just a normal qwestion.
swartzias

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:55:40 PM

why am I mining  currency for 24-hourat in Brutum-pool and still have not received anything?
is it another coin for the bath?
there is no other pool?
wallet:NU4jLSkURsstuwmbEMaKLNnFyUajDdxeEq

and also

NdYvsYqP5htQ86UhptRDnsH4qHggZHAyFH
hackmyl1fe

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:17:45 PM

why am I mining  currency for 24-hourat in Brutum-pool and still have not received anything?
there is no other pool?

and also

Looking at the miner stats page you haven't been mining for 24hours. And it will take roughly 16hours before your first payout since it requires 1000 confirmation before the pool can move the coin.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
ice00

Activity: 281

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:18:18 PM

there is no other pool?

and also

it is probably normal as 1000 confirmations are still a good amount of time to reach (I'm mining from 3 days on that pool, but my wallet is still syncronizing to the chain, so I can not know if I get payout already).

Back in time when i run Incakoin pool on multi-pool.info, I execute the payout after 250 confirmations by anticipating the 5000 real confirmations, so users get coin soon  Smiley

Unfortunately my pool is not running as old server get disk failure and I had not yet restart the new powerful server for lack free oftime, even if I had the backup of all Sad

NXT: 1408301140704352478
EMC: Ec2TpuRxcYr4WHMp12vZYck5ch3ymzskbZ
ADKMatt

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:52:03 PM

have been mining Incakoin (NKA) since around Sunday Sept 10th 3:00 a.m. EST. on the  new-brutum-pool and I still have not got any coins in my wallet nor do I see my miner  on the workers page yet Cg miner says I am connected to the  new-brutum-pool  and  shows I am mining and that I have found blocks for the pool.  I thought that after the fork  transfer from  brutum would take approx 16 hours? As of this 5 a.m. set this morning still no coins and my wallet is in sync
hackmyl1fe

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:59:07 PM

have been mining Incakoin (NKA) since around Sunday Sept 10th 3:00 a.m. EST. on the  new-brutum-pool and I still have not got any coins in my wallet nor do I see my miner  on the workers page yet Cg miner says I am connected to the  new-brutum-pool  and  shows I am mining and that I have found blocks for the pool.  I thought that after the fork  transfer from  brutum would take approx 16 hours? As of this 5 a.m. set this morning still no coins and my wallet is in sync

Sorry about that, i would try a lower difficulty, to make sure your minier shows up on the page you must submit shares.
You can send me you address and i will check why you were still not paid.

For any other concerns come to my thread, i dont want to take you the coin thread for pool issues

Blockhunter

Investor trader miner

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:09:52 AM

Hodl those NKA's we are still working very hard to keep on schedule  Grin
I've been in constant talks with our team about some of the future features and we should see many things never been done before in crypto. Exciting times ahead.  Wink

hackmyl1fe

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:29:56 PM

Hodl those NKA's we are still working very hard to keep on schedule  Grin
I've been in constant talks with our team about some of the future features and we should see many things never been done before in crypto. Exciting times ahead.  Wink

This is awesome, cant wait to see whats coming next Smiley

tkach

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:35:49 PM

waiting for a fresh staking with impatience))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [NKA] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RoadMap Q3 2017 - Q3 2018. A Few Quick Points
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ INCAKOIN ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockhunter

Investor trader miner

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:54:22 PM

Here is another explorer and we will have another pool up soon to! http://ghettomining-co.in:3004/

Blockhunter

Investor trader miner

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

Here is another explorer and we will have another pool up soon to! http://ghettomining-co.in:3004/
Thanks shameless for your quick work!

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.