News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why invest in PEN
Because it is PEN - 3 (5.1%)
Binary Options using PEN - 14 (23.7%)
Crowfunding project - 2 (3.4%)
Don't invest at all - 30 (50.8%)
Better then XPY (but that is not difficult) - 10 (16.9%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PEN] - Innovative Binary Options - Trading on Bittrex - already in POS.  (Read 34301 times)
Sandy79

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:42:51 AM

Like I said the other day, there is too much reliance on the binary options and nothing else going on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morphtrust

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:38:16 PM

Like I said the other day, there is too much reliance on the binary options and nothing else going on.

yeah I have been saying this about all the coins, Bitcoin and a couple others you can sell and exit to your bank account in dollars or some other fiat based on the country you live in, but exiting into anything else is impossible at this point, and the coins are then all tied not only to bitcoin and say litecoin, but to fiat only, so we need another exit strategy for coins.

so I have been working on an idea for exiting to real world tangibles via another coin I am invested in and have worked with (also the dev is awesome) and have considered doing the same thing with another coin,

basically I am working on the material science and a simple but elegant solution for a 3D printer that will enable high speed printing with out sacrificing higher resolution than anything out there, and the real kicker is it will print with solid copper to start with and add materials that will enable it to print out transistors, and glass so printing out electronic parts will be possible.

my first electronics will not be anything awesome like CPUs or ram or anything but probably just the simple diode design of the silicon solar cell, but with far better energy input so they can be sold for much cheaper than anything on the market, allowing for selling ONLY for crypto and doing it at so far below what anything else on the market is selling for that the price in any particular crypto can be kept at 50% of the market price in dollars (ie you can buy 5 dollars worth of a crypto coin, and then spend it to get more solar cells from us or copper printed items than they would cost at around $10 US) This should bring in a huge amount of money to the crypto world and keep it there.  anyone interested can message me.

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:28:58 PM

dev spoke Pen Rose

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Sandy79

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:17:17 PM

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - no trade in 48 hours!
cabbage2014

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:11:03 PM

A buy for 50 Pen just came in Grin  Agreed even without the main feature live yet a bit of hype and PR would be nice, the journey is just as important as the final destination.

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:12:59 PM

if anyone actually is interested in an options market with crypto you should checkout Gryfencoin.  I thought that since the supporters in this thread are all into talking about an options market being such a great feature you might want to know about a coin that actually has that.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699388  https://gryfx.com/
Sandy79

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:27:35 AM

A buy for 50 Pen just came in Grin  Agreed even without the main feature live yet a bit of hype and PR would be nice, the journey is just as important as the final destination.

It shouldn't take much.  There doesn't appear to be any sellers at this level and a high proportion of PEN seems to be tightly held.  Perhaps a little more buy support would help, but any interest and PEN should rise quickly.
PenCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:55:03 AM

People are holding their coins. That is good and also not good. People should keep on trading Process on the binary options is slow, it takes a lot more time then expected.
Sandy79

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:06:24 AM

People are holding their coins. That is good and also not good. People should keep on trading Process on the binary options is slow, it takes a lot more time then expected.

I feel like i'm repeating myself, but i'll say it again.  There is too much focus on the binary options.  With no other features, or nothing else happening, there is going to be no interest in buying or trading. 

In the meantime, between now and the release of the binary options feature, it is absolutely perfect for doing other things that will build the foundations for PEN, raise awareness and bring in new investors.

What those things are, I don't know, but i'll ask again as I still haven't received an answer.  Are there any other plans for this coin?

There are only 545,000 coins, most are tightly held.  It really shouldn't take much to get things moving.

cabbage2014

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:42:49 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 12:16:42 PM by cabbage2014

I feel like i'm repeating myself, but i'll say it again.  There is too much focus on the binary options.  With no other features, or nothing else happening, there is going to be no interest in buying or trading.  

In the meantime, between now and the release of the binary options feature, it is absolutely perfect for doing other things that will build the foundations for PEN, raise awareness and bring in new investors.

What those things are, I don't know, but i'll ask again as I still haven't received an answer.  Are there any other plans for this coin?

There are only 545,000 coins, most are tightly held.  It really shouldn't take much to get things moving.

Agreed Dogecoin gained huge popularity and it was just a meme and copy/paste of litecoin.  We need a roadmap and to increase awareness of the coin, funny meme ideas that kind of stuff. An article on Pencoin would be nice and I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread.  No need to go Josh Ganza on hype:), but a little would definitely do no harm to pass the time as well bring more people into the community.

Trade is reasonably healthy last couple of days anyway .31BTC volume last 24 hours(Bittrex).  Pencoin has loads goin for it, extremely smooth launch, stakes perfectly. It's on Bittrex and CCEX already so lets try and keep the momentum going.

morphtrust

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 10:04:22 PM

so are we going to do a contest for a new pencoin logo? lol or are we going to just wait around for the binary options before we have a discussion over that? would be cool to get that out of the way before it starts getting listed on all the exchanges so they can avoid having to change things, especially considering how slow craptsy is to make changes and update wallets and the like

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
Vilchaco

Activity: 302

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:42:32 PM

You also should be more active on this thread and twitter, do a logo contest, faucet, etc... Binary options are importante but they are not all!

Im still holding pen, but i have 50% losses...
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:49:39 AM

the coin is probably interesting, but with no movements by dev it could only go down. People always want new things, but even when new things are coming they want more. We need at least some screen or something about the binary develop.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
cabbage2014

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:53:02 PM

Faucets a great idea, would help to get PEN into new hands.  Asking us to trade is not really going to help PEN as all it means is we are buying and selling from each other.  I would consider donating to Faucet if I saw more activity in this thread, but I am not going to sell Pen for next to nothing just so another holder can make a profit.

Trading for tradings sake is a fast train to 1 satoshi.  Again plenty of coins are thin on features(if they have any at all), value is added by activity and sharing of ideas.  You want holders to sell give us a reason to sell.

Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:53:08 PM

I don't like that much how's going with this coin, no news means the price will dump more.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Sandy79

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:35:06 AM

Yes, I think we've all been saying that for a while now. 

We are missing a real opportunity here to build interest prior to the binary release.  I'm afraid there doesn't seem to be any direction.  I think that when the feature is released, we may see a spike, if we're lucky and then a sell off as people just want to get out.  Please don't take this as fudding as I really hope I am wrong but for a new coin with so much potential, things have been managed very poorly.

That said, it won't take much to get things right.  It requires communication/direction from the dev team and the community pulling together.

Dev - can you please update us?  It would be great to understand your vision for this coin.
cabbage2014

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:14:50 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 20th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.  @Dev you have a good coin here, but again the silence is not helping.  There are other good exchanges out there I like cryptopia, bittrex requires more buzz and activity to stay listed.

Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:29:44 AM

Is it business occasion...? important is to get supply for be business.

Vilchaco

Activity: 302

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:57:45 PM

DEV Last Active:   07-03-2015, 11:55:03

We are going to be delisted... Very sad what its happening with this coin...
cabbage2014

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:27:14 PM

Yep looks like all trading will be on CCEX after 20th.  Their is not much point getting listed on Bittrex if you are not going to generate activity post launch.  Again it is a real shame PEN attracted lots of miners and attention on launch everything technically works as it should.  

Its price is purely a reflection of lack of engagement, its funny to see XPY mentioned in poll. XPY tanked because of lots of unfulfiilled promises and too much hype.  This coin is the opposite, it has fulfilled all promises to date, but is not being talked about at all by Dev and there is zero engagement with community.  This is not an irretrievable situation at all, but it cannot be resolved just by asking holders to trade more, you cannot sell something that isn't advertised or promoted in any way, it is not possible.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: