Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DroneDash.net - Buy Drones With Bitcoin! Official DJI Phantom Dealer!  (Read 4680 times)
ZigHash (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:22:53 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 08:39:27 PM by ZigHash

Hello everyone!

I am sure many of you have heard of our other company "ZigHash" that sells Bitcoin mining hardware.

Our newest company is DroneDash.net and I'd like to tell you a little bit about us!

BACK STORY
DroneDash began on a vision. We are derived from a team of people passionate about drones. We saw a need for a reliable, friendly, US based Drone company that is willing to push boundaries farther then they have ever been pushed before. Together we will be working to make a better future for us all.

DRONEDASH’S PRIORITIES
Our main concern is customer service. There are many “key” priorities that a company needs, but without customer service few of the other priorities can exist. Our customer is the most important thing to us and we strive to create a connection with you unlike any other company around.

WHO WE ARE
We are a company with a strong leadership and good morals. DroneDash is not simply a fly by night company. We are/have been successful in many businesses in the past and are leveraging our experience to create a game changing drone company. With our experience in online businesses and passion for drones, nothing can stop us.

Our first batch of Drones are on the way to us! You can buy a drone on our website DroneDash.net before they arrive, but we completely understand if you decide to wait until they are in stock! Once we receive them we will gladly upload timestamps!  Smiley

We currently accept Credit Cards and Bitcoin!

Be sure to check our trust rating!

I invite you to our website DroneDash.net and feel free to ask any questions here or email us at contact@dronedash.net
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZigHash (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:31:21 AM

Escrow is okay!
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:31:26 AM

Looks like a nice site. Just to anyone who plans on buying something, always use an escrow, if you are not sure of the seller. Recently, there was a drone site which stopped shipping.

ZigHash (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:09:03 PM

Looks like a nice site. Just to anyone who plans on buying something, always use an escrow, if you are not sure of the seller. Recently, there was a drone site which stopped shipping.
Escrow is never a problem! The only thing I ask is buyer pays the escrow!
bidoh

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:28:57 PM

no info about the company except a po box. no contact info.

where is your name on this list? http://www.dji.com/product/phantom/dealer Especially since you claim to be an offical DJI store in the US how come you arent on the registered retailer list?

also using some stock image for your reccomendations is quite laughable. not even a link to a made up "like".

i think this is a scam. a nice looking website really can sucker people in.

also you use "together" twice in one sentence in BACK STORY

and zighash needs a proof read and maybe more than one product.

if this is legit then why not use bitpay?
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:34:30 PM

This is very valid point buyer should pay the escrow. Site is very good with very affordable prices but I would like to suggest you make some promotion here like some discount and you will see big difference in selling.
ZigHash (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:17:17 PM

This is very valid point buyer should pay the escrow. Site is very good with very affordable prices but I would like to suggest you make some promotion here like some discount and you will see big difference in selling.
Thank you for the kind words! We have to abide by MAP pricing so any promotions we do must be approved. If you are unfamiliar with MAP pricing, in simpler terms there is a minimum we have to sell it for, which is why you see the same prices on many different websites.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 08:20:54 PM

Thank you for the kind words! We have to abide by MAP pricing so any promotions we do must be approved. If you are unfamiliar with MAP pricing, in simpler terms there is a minimum we have to sell it for, which is why you see the same prices on many different websites.

MAP only forces advertised pricing for legitimate resellers vs. gray market..  So I assume given this you are a valid reseller I can have DJI confirm? In addition MAP is only the advertised pricing (hence "Minimum advertised pricing"), non advertised options can be used without pre-approval unless the contract with DJI recently changed..

EDIT: Ohh yeah, your MAP pricing is out of date anyway, over $100 USD less now...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:21:16 PM

Will you only be stocking dji? Would you also stock accessories such as high powered batteries and camera mounts for the drones? I would like to get some stuff for my ar drone 2.0.
It's great to see a store like this accepting escrow after the infamous bitdronestore.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
ZigHash (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:29:27 PM

no info about the company except a po box. no contact info.

where is your name on this list? http://www.dji.com/product/phantom/dealer Especially since you claim to be an offical DJI store in the US how come you arent on the registered retailer list?

also using some stock image for your reccomendations is quite laughable. not even a link to a made up "like".

i think this is a scam. a nice looking website really can sucker people in.

also you use "together" twice in one sentence in BACK STORY

and zighash needs a proof read and maybe more than one product.

if this is legit then why not use bitpay?
I completely understand where you are coming from because of the amount of scams in Bitcoin, but I think you are being a tad harsh. I think our reputation speaks for itself, for example looks at my trust rating. We are working on being added to the "dealer" list.

I advocate for using escrows. There is no reason why someone posting an ad on BitcoinTalk should not be able to accept escrow
If you would like to order something and are uneasy please PM me and I can get OGNASTY to escrow.
ZigHash (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:35:31 PM

MAP only forces advertised pricing for legitimate resellers vs. gray market..  So I assume given this you are a valid reseller I can have DJI confirm? In addition MAP is only the advertised pricing (hence "Minimum advertised pricing"), non advertised options can be used without pre-approval unless the contract with DJI recently changed..

EDIT: Ohh yeah, your MAP pricing is out of date anyway, over $100 USD less now...

Yes, feel free to have DJI confirm. I just asked them the status of being added to the "dealer" page.
ZigHash (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:37:55 PM

Will you only be stocking dji? Would you also stock accessories such as high powered batteries and camera mounts for the drones? I would like to get some stuff for my ar drone 2.0.
It's great to see a store like this accepting escrow after the infamous bitdronestore.
At the moment we currently only stock DJI products. Which high powered batteries and camera mounts are you referring to? Let me know and I can look into it! Cheesy
ZigHash (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:38:49 PM

Also! I am on our live chat on our website, if anyone has any additional questions!
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:14:35 AM

Also! I am on our live chat on our website, if anyone has any additional questions!
One more question about the delivery of the parcel is this available worldwide or simply is for domestic level ? I understand your limitation regarding price reduction. Wish you all the best for your business.
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:06:56 PM

Nice site, I like drones and DJI is good one.

I see that you are shipping to Europe  Smiley
Just a question what will a price declared if I will pay in BTC?
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:22:13 PM

If they are shipping to Europe, then probably also shipping from Europe.
Does the customs matter even then ?
ZigHash (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:50:54 PM

One more question about the delivery of the parcel is this available worldwide or simply is for domestic level ? I understand your limitation regarding price reduction. Wish you all the best for your business.
World wide! Smiley
ZigHash (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:57:51 PM

Pming you
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:01:41 PM

At the moment we currently only stock DJI products. Which high powered batteries and camera mounts are you referring to? Let me know and I can look into it! Cheesy

I don't need any batteries at the moment, I have got the 2700mah batteries for my drone, 2 at the moment. Gives me about 40 minutes flying time. I was looking for a gopro camera mount, something cheap and durable. I don't need it immediately though.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
ZigHash (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:41:04 PM

Our order has SHIPPED

Be sure to get your drones!!
http://www.dronedash.net
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: