Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Loan  (Read 1760 times)
stellar69

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:03:15 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 01:01:55 PM by stellar69

I can do this loan if you provide 30000dogecoins as collateral.
PM me if interested.
You seem to be "interested" in an awful lot of deals under alternate terms, and seem to want a PM very often (don't you know how to send PM's?). I suspect that many of these are related to your paid signature.
As mentioned above it would be prudent to get a signed message from an old address of the OP to confirm the account is not hacked and I do not see confirmation that one has been provided (although an old address has been located)
He needs a loan. Not me. So the person who is in need can PM me. You shouldn't have a problem if I know how to PM or not.
I even don't care if the account is hacked or something else. I don't need the account untill dogecoims are being provided as a collateral.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:08:20 AM

Wouldn't trust this guy with a couple cents. All I see is "I want to sell my account for 0.03 easily"

Stay away, account is worth 0.01 at the most.

wouldn't trust you apparently this is a sold account. 
so you would know about selling accounts.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:15:11 AM

PM me if interested.
You seem to be "interested" in an awful lot of deals under alternate terms, and seem to want a PM very often (don't you know how to send PM's?). I suspect that many of these are related to your paid signature.
As mentioned above it would be prudent to get a signed message from an old address of the OP to confirm the account is not hacked and I do not see confirmation that one has been provided (although an old address has been located)

I think you are correct,  I have said this before I don't understand why folks ask for alt coins as collateral? I believe if a person asking for loans had any alt coins equal to what they are asking they would sell them, Kind of stupid for posters to ask these type of things.   many folks that go and look around for threads typing these type of things, saying I would loan you this for that. when in reality there is not real intention in doing the loan regardless.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:38:20 AM

I think you are correct,  I have said this before I don't understand why folks ask for alt coins as collateral? I believe if a person asking for loans had any alt coins equal to what they are asking they would sell them, Kind of stupid for posters to ask these type of things.   many folks that go and look around for threads typing these type of things, saying I would loan you this for that. when in reality there is not real intention in doing the loan regardless.

Some of the persons don't like to sell their atlcoins as they think that the value will increase. Why I, Irfan and stellar asked Doge as collateral is because:

Yes I am also willing to give 30,000 Dogecoins as collateral and since your a full member I am willing to go first. I may not be able to send you the dogecoins in the following few days because I have a lot of work I need to finish. If you accept, I can PM you whenever I have time.

Sorry guys I thought I knew the prices but I was wrong.

Hi

30000 DOGE = 0.0197 BTC

if you are atill looking for loan i can provide you if you give both your account and DOGE as collateral. You can provide me or we can use an escrow. If its ok pm me.

~~ OTS ~~

He already got a few lenders in first page but still he isn't replying. Undecided

~~MZ~~

stellar69

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:53:44 AM

PM me if interested.

30000Ð= 0.017BTC
How would he sell these dogecoins and get 0.02BTC out of it? Please explain.
He may be expecting a rise in price of the altcoin and his altcoins arn't sufficient to get what he wants.
Still I am willing to fund the loan for that amount of Dogecoins.

There is no need to spread the knowledge when you don't have it.
Ume

Activity: 210

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:09:51 AM

Eloquent i can provide you this loan if you can put the account as collateral hire escrow or give me the account !
Eloquent (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:14:50 PM

Amount: 0.02
Collat: This account.
Interest: 10% per day. Which is 0.022 after 1 day.
Btc Address:1Marco8hLDhk3ZK77PEB75KUWaFKLBDbVx

Escrow is a must! (Unless you are a trusted member in which case I will go first.

redsn0w, monbux, and devthedev are good escrowers.
As mentioned above it would probably not protect the lender if all you have to give is your account as collateral.

Additionally I highly doubt it would be a good idea to use redsn0w as escrow

isn't redsn0w a trusted member? I believe he's currently escrowing the ActionCrypto signature campaign.

Yes, he is! But... The problem is he was not able to be a good escrow for one time and he stopped his service. I don't think he will do it, especially escrowing an account.

I can loan(interest-free) you 0.02BTC if you can provide Doge as collateral. Smiley

~~MZ~~

Hi I would like to take your offer. Can you specify the doge address for me to send the coins to? I'm willing to go first.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 04:39:14 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 05:03:48 PM by Muhammed Zakir

Doge address : DFTJVDxDUrBsY8MJDXyEb8K8h8nMxkEXDq . I'm going to eat dinner. Will come in a few mins. Smiley Please tell me your term length also.

Edit: I am back! You there? I will go offline anytime now.

~~MZ~~

abstream

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:42:51 PM

Just asking - why do you need such a small amount?

Wouldn't trust this guy with a couple cents. All I see is "I want to sell my account for 0.03 easily"

Yea, account is deffinately not worth 0.03. Do you have any other collateral?

Yes I am also willing to give 30,000 Dogecoins as collateral and since your a full member I am willing to go first. I may not be able to send you the dogecoins in the following few days because I have a lot of work I need to finish. If you accept, I can PM you whenever I have time.

Eloquent (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:15:16 PM

Doge address : DFTJVDxDUrBsY8MJDXyEb8K8h8nMxkEXDq . I'm going to eat dinner. Will come in a few mins. Smiley Please tell me your term length also.

Edit: I am back! You there? I will go offline anytime now.

~~MZ~~

I will send it in 2 hours approx. I'm busy atm.

Term length is 1-24 hours it won't be more than a day. If everything goes we'll I can send the dogecoins back to you within 5 hours
Eloquent (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:17:18 PM

I'm buying something from my friend that usually is about 0.05. He's willing to sell it to me for 0.02 and I'll take that and sell it to someone else for 0.04.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:19:49 PM

Is your friend on the forum?
Eloquent (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:58:39 PM

I'm buying something from my friend that usually is about 0.05. He's willing to sell it to me for 0.02 and I'll take that and sell it to someone else for 0.04.

Sent https://dogechain.info/tx/25c6936af637c9bbeda7664f6fcde49e170fa9134c08c301ef38c88b34fc2441

Please send the bitcoins to 1Marco8hLDhk3ZK77PEB75KUWaFKLBDbVx.

Also please specify your return addy.

@Quickseller hmm I'm not sure but why?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:00:41 AM

I was just curious to see if he could vouch for your explanation. But it doesn't really matter since you got the loan using your DOGE as collateral.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 04:05:07 AM

Sent https://dogechain.info/tx/25c6936af637c9bbeda7664f6fcde49e170fa9134c08c301ef38c88b34fc2441

Please send the bitcoins to 1Marco8hLDhk3ZK77PEB75KUWaFKLBDbVx.

Also please specify your return addy.

@Quickseller hmm I'm not sure but why?

Sent. TX : 7b7e7b4e0732d1a856724350cc4f6eb26696646ffc9bb613b3823ca567ef528a

Repayment address in OP : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929482.msg10204254#post_bitcoin_address -- send it back to where it came from.

~~MZ~~

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: