Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included)  (Read 67947 times)
clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:23:04 PM

sorry, my miners are switching pools, I just want to make this public, I find this outfit not professional for my liking, pleant of happy people still, but I am not convinced.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216357.0

Meh, I use F2pool and it's pretty solid and has been for a long time. Maybe your pool connections are dodgy so pick a pool that works better with that miner. You can of course complain a lot too.

really, meh? would you like to pay for units to run on someone elses pool then?  Grin

EDIT - just so you know, I have set up a back-up pool, this pool it's on is not mine

I have found lees gear works best on f2pool I suspect you are running into China firewall issues.

so chinas firewall causes our miners to run on other peoples pools?  Cheesy

does anyone read my info or do you all guess I am off my rocker? Let me clarify in case I have not made it clear, upon purchasing a few miners I have set up a main pool and a back up pool for my miners, so if one fails, it should try to connect to the other pool, I received a screen shot from data centre showing clearly that one miner I was paying for was on a pool that I did not designate, it was not my pool, not my account, and not my miner ID, ergo, I am paying for my hashing power to be diverted to another user/person.

I hope I have made this a little clearer, please ask any points I have not explained properly.

I had this happen to me once over the 9 months I ran a bunch of S5s here.  one of my S5s reverted back to the previous config (before me) and was working for Li for 2 days.  Li provided full compensation to me to cover the loss outside of the 14.4 allowed hours, no problem at all.  Have they corrected the issue yet?  Sometimes mistakes are made when the crew is working with hundreds of miners at a time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:50:20 PM

I had this happen to me once over the 9 months I ran a bunch of S5s here.  one of my S5s reverted back to the previous config (before me) and was working for Li for 2 days.  Li provided full compensation to me to cover the loss outside of the 14.4 allowed hours, no problem at all.  Have they corrected the issue yet?  Sometimes mistakes are made when the crew is working with hundreds of miners at a time.

yes, it's back on now, but this does not sound wrong to you? miners reverting back to lee's pool? same as mine. I might be seeing something that is not there, as someone who has been scammed of hundreds of BTC over the years I have been here, But I believe it's worth looking into, I have been pm'd by another user who has had this issue, then they "refund" when they get found out.

makes me think why they have a 14.4hr off time in the first place. thats alot of pool time IMO

I'm trying to keep my eyes open, If lee comes back with a legitimate reason, I will back down, I don't idly throw stuff around, I am not saying to leave his pool, I am not saying jump on my bandwagon, still plenty of happy people here.

HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:44:31 PM

I had this happen to me once over the 9 months I ran a bunch of S5s here.  one of my S5s reverted back to the previous config (before me) and was working for Li for 2 days.  Li provided full compensation to me to cover the loss outside of the 14.4 allowed hours, no problem at all.  Have they corrected the issue yet?  Sometimes mistakes are made when the crew is working with hundreds of miners at a time.

yes, it's back on now, but this does not sound wrong to you? miners reverting back to lee's pool? same as mine. I might be seeing something that is not there, as someone who has been scammed of hundreds of BTC over the years I have been here, But I believe it's worth looking into, I have been pm'd by another user who has had this issue, then they "refund" when they get found out.

makes me think why they have a 14.4hr off time in the first place. thats alot of pool time IMO

I'm trying to keep my eyes open, If lee comes back with a legitimate reason, I will back down, I don't idly throw stuff around, I am not saying to leave his pool, I am not saying jump on my bandwagon, still plenty of happy people here.

I understand that it looks like to be very strange that one of you miner was mining for Lee.

My personal experience over the 6-8 months with Lee always been good. He fixed my half working machine, compensate when he had too. I had a minor issue with the compensation process but we cleared the issue. We are talking only a few dollars. It wasn't a big deal at all.

The bottom line is there is not a lot of honest person running around Bitcoin business but I think Lee always been quite good with us. It might not be perfect but I highly doubt he would try to steal 2 days of mining from one of your S5 and risk his trust for something you can find be yourself by looking at your pool stats quite easily.

The 14.4 hours is just over half a day. Imagine something major happen and you only have 14.4 hours to fix it. In that perspective, this is isn't a lot of time.

This is just my 2 cents ;-)

I Hope you can find some peace with Lee hosting service !

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:54:53 PM

I understand that it looks like to be very strange that one of you miner was mining for Lee.

My personal experience over the 6-8 months with Lee always been good. He fixed my half working machine, compensate when he had too. I had a minor issue with the compensation process but we cleared the issue. We are talking only a few dollars. It wasn't a big deal at all.

The bottom line is there is not a lot of honest person running around Bitcoin business but I think Lee always been quite good with us. It might not be perfect but I highly doubt he would try to steal 2 days of mining from one of your S5 and risk his trust for something you can find be yourself by looking at your pool stats quite easily.

The 14.4 hours is just over half a day. Imagine something major happen and you only have 14.4 hours to fix it. In that perspective, this is isn't a lot of time.

I do hope your right, I just want out now, sorry, my trust is gone, think of it this way, 14.4hrs times however many units he is running, is also alot of extra income, I doubt there is a 3-4% unit failure per month, so with every other unit mining for him is a nice profit.

My point is, they should not be running on his pool at all....period!

but as I say, I do hope your right, the bitcoin industry all ready has an image of scammers, we need more legitimate businesses with longevity.

sjc1490

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:27:45 PM

I do hope your right, I just want out now, sorry, my trust is gone, think of it this way, 14.4hrs times however many units he is running, is also alot of extra income, I doubt there is a 3-4% unit failure per month, so with every other unit mining for him is a nice profit.

My point is, they should not be running on his pool at all....period!

but as I say, I do hope your right, the bitcoin industry all ready has an image of scammers, we need more legitimate businesses with longevity.

I have been with Lee since he offered the S5's for hosting. I can say he has always responded to my emails and PM's and has compensated for any down time I experienced, I am very satisfied. When he announced he would buy back the S5's I sold them and got 2 of the S7's which I have been very pleased with. I don't know if you are set up on the miner monitor web interface but I would suggest it if you aren't. It does run about an hour or so behind real time but it is an easy way to check your pool settings and make any pool changes etc. I think you will find Lee runs a very reputable business if you give it some more time and a chance to correct that mistake. Good luck and Happy Mining.

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:39:40 PM

I do hope your right, I just want out now, sorry, my trust is gone

I'm sure Lee with take care of it. Especially if you have only a few units.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:14:17 PM

I have had a response via e-mail, you can check it out on the other thread.

Just to re-affirm what I am saying, I am not calling scammer, I just don't have trust as too many things don't line up for me, lee still has a good user base with plenty of happy customers, I just want out.

does anyone want to buy the 4 units (S5) I have here so I can leave please, they will come with hosting paid up as nothing can be done about that now.
rockyforever

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 08:06:46 PM

Just to re-affirm what I am saying, I am not calling scammer, I just don't have trust as too many things don't line up for me, lee still has a good user base with plenty of happy customers, I just want out.

does anyone want to buy the 4 units (S5) I have here so I can leave please, they will come with hosting paid up as nothing can be done about that now.

Interested. Currently have 2 S7s with Lee and has always been responsive.

how much for the 4 units? how long is hosting paid through? thanks!

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:55:32 PM

I will see if I can deal with the person who pm'd me, If not I will pm you as soon as I can, BTW I have just paid hosting for the month, so it's all in.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 01:25:59 AM

I will see if I can deal with the person who pm'd me, If not I will pm you as soon as I can, BTW I have just paid hosting for the month, so it's all in.
sorry, went to beijing to meet avalon and bitmain for 3 days and donot visit forum during this time
squall1066, i am deeply sorry for the thing you experienced , i have checked with my employee. it is a mistake, she point another client's miner under your name and vice versa. so your donot lose any hashrate during this time, it is just another client's miner shown under your account on our monitor system, you can check the total hashrate in your pool and you will fine the hashrate there is the same as it should be

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 01:29:23 AM

New s7 information
bitmain told me that new s7 will be released to market after another 10 days, so should be on 10th Nov, they deduce the chip amount on s7, so the hashrate of new s7 will be only around 3.5T. The price for new s7 still under discussion and will be released next week

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
rockyforever

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 02:28:44 AM

New s7 information
bitmain told me that new s7 will be released to market after another 10 days, so should be on 10th Nov, they deduce the chip amount on s7, so the hashrate of new s7 will be only around 3.5T. The price for new s7 still under discussion and will be released next week
that is interesting to hear. lowering the hashrate so i assume significant reduced power usage. maybe the home miner people wanted?

RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:24:22 AM

New s7 information

That is a very big drop and the simplest way to get it would be to go for a 2 Board version?

However to get 3.5TH from 2 of the current Boards you would need to run at 650MHz to give 3510TH which given the underclocked releases we have seen from 600MHz to 575MHz & 550MHz could be a problem?

650MHz is within the capability of the chip however the core voltage would be a little low for that hash rate. So if 2 boards I think they might need to change the number of chips on the boards?

The above does not quite adds up so perhaps it's a new design as opposed to a tweak, we will have to wait & see.  Smiley

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:23:27 AM

sorry, went to beijing to meet avalon and bitmain for 3 days and donot visit forum during this time
squall1066, i am deeply sorry for the thing you experienced , i have checked with my employee. it is a mistake, she point another client's miner under your name and vice versa. so your donot lose any hashrate during this time, it is just another client's miner shown under your account on our monitor system, you can check the total hashrate in your pool and you will fine the hashrate there is the same as it should be

rubbish, It's the fact I have lost hashrate in the first place that made me question this, This started the whole thing, how can you say I have been getting full hashrate when I have posted screenshots here and to you asking why my miners are off, do you think I am stupid?

I am talking with a buyer now.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 10:36:59 AM

New s7 information
that is interesting to hear. lowering the hashrate so i assume significant reduced power usage. maybe the home miner people wanted?
I heard the reason they have to lower the hashrate is that too much chips on a same board lead to many problem.so they have to reduce the chip amount on one board

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 10:37:58 AM

rubbish, It's the fact I have lost hashrate in the first place that made me question this, This started the whole thing, how can you say I have been getting full hashrate when I have posted screenshots here and to you asking why my miners are off, do you think I am stupid?

I am talking with a buyer now.
if it is the situation you experienced, give me how much hashrate you lose and last for how many hours, i will compensate you lose in full

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
superbull

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:53:47 AM

Li, my new S7 has been running for 5 days with 4.8T in average, thanks Li for the excellent services.
Bitmain today is selling S7 Batch 3 again are you able to get some or you planned to wait for the new 3T S7?
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:42:26 AM

Superbull, Where do you find Bitmain selling S7 again?  This webpage says sold out:

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201509290954354994vrQh8di06E6
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:01:20 PM

Hi pcfli,

what news do you have from Avalon?

Regards.

spiccioli
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7764

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 12:30:33 PM

Superbull, Where do you find Bitmain selling S7 again?  This webpage says sold out:

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201509290954354994vrQh8di06E6

It was open at seven thirty must have had a few more to sell and now they are gone.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: