Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:43:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WoodCollector Carving: Time to put the kids to bed.  (Read 1524 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:07:33 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 10:12:56 PM by WoodCollector

I once heard someone say that those who have no accomplishments in real life often flock to the internet to seek a sense of accomplishment by playing video games or seeking approval  by others on social media sites. Obtaining the approval of others who came to social media for the same reason that many of the social clique are there is not a difficult task as all it requires to accomplish that +1, “like”, Thumbs-Up, or in this case + feedback on a trust rating, is to agree with someone else who is peacocking for attention. Although getting the approval of fellow lackeys on the internet is not really much of an accomplishment, modern psychology has shown that VP's (virtual personas) or those who live in the virtual world of the internet often experience the same chemical reactions and brain stimulus as if they had actually accomplished something of tangible value. Behind 2 out of every 10 computers is someone playing World of Warcraft trying to “level up” to feel good about themselves, or someone on facebook trying to get as many virtual friends as possible, or someone on reddit trying to collect as many up votes as they can. Almost all of these “VP's” spend on average of 6 to 10 hours a day online and immerse themselves fully in the virtual world of the internet as it is there where they feel comfortable and important.

At the start of this whole mess when Nubbins out of nowhere starts making these borderline laughable accusations I was at first wondering if he was serious at all. Posting a few pictures of lines that are not perfect, then making accusations that they were made by machines. Further trying to argue the legitimacy behind his claims because my tools were clean as if any real wood worker would leave their tools dirty, dull, and busted up. Then further progressing in his accusations grasping at almost anything it seems he could dream up. On day 1, how would any serious man in their right mind think that this body behind a computer called Nubbins could possibly be serious?

By day two of the charade after a long day at the gallery I log in to the forum to find almost a dozen pages of crazy speculation and semantics not just from Nubbins, but from several others like BG4, Smoothie, and surprisingly even TomatoCage. Now that’s when it really hit me. I myself am not one of those technology people, Short of checking my e-mail or the quick glance at some of my favorite sub reddits, I really don’t use the computer much. My head stays firmly in the real world where tangible things are all that matter, accomplishment is something that happens when you do something tangible and see the result, and popularity is not measured by likes, up votes, and user feedback but by the number of people who want to be in your physical presence.

It was clear for me to see at this point that my status in the community, an artist with real world accomplishments who has entered into the bitcointalk.org community and made over $40,000 in sales in just under 3 months made me a prime target for those in the community who suffer from NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) or HPD (Histrionic Personality Disorder). 10 minutes of looking through their post history and the feedback they left for other members pretty much painted the perfect picture of what was really about to unfold. Hundreds of PM's and over a thousand posts later I continue to get asked. “why aren't you doing or saying anything”? The real question was really, Why should I? Even a man with moderate intelligence was able to see all along that this was nothing more than a giant “look at me, look at me” campaign backed by a bunch of guys peacocking for the approval of other virtualites. What kind of idiot would feed fuel to that mess?

Now that the “look at me, look at me” campaign is dying down and all that remains is a very few HPD's grasping for that last little bit of virtual acceptance they can get I feel it is an appropriate time to address the situation. Not for the NPD's and HPD's in this community, but for my clients. The ones who exist outside of the virtual internet realm, the ones who have made real accomplishments in their lives to the point where they can afford high end art, the ones who know what it is to work, and to build something from the ground up.

The bulk of this charade centers around the fallacy that I use lasers or other CNC devices to create my work, or that I am incapable of putting a mallet to a chisel and removing shavings from a piece of wood. In response to that, you will find a series of videos below for your viewing pleasure. As for the rest of the ever increasingly deranged accusations that were made, there really is no response needed as anyone with even the slightest amount of common sense can clearly see how preposterous they are. Nothing more than semantics, smoke and mirrors, and ploys at getting attention.

Historically people who suffer from NPD or HPD in a virtual sense are incapable of admitting fault or wrong-doing. It goes against the very nature of the diseases. With that, I expect that many will not be man enough to remove or edit their falsely accusing feedback on my trust rating, further I highly anticipate that to further their feeling of accomplishment I will still continue to receive more negative feedback from that crowd as that is really all they have in their arsenal now. And if I were to have not locked this thread, it too would quickly become over run with 20+ pages of “look at me, look at me”. But myself, as a man who is established in the real world, one who knows what it is to achieve great things and to build something from the ground up. I know that It has no impact, and no tangible worth. I will not be creating a new account to negate the effect of the charade that these impish members have laid out, and further I will still continue to not participate in their narcissistic parade of fallacy while they fly the false flag of “scam buster” to justify their mall cop with a Napoleon complex peacocking escapade.

Instead, I will take time out of my day to do my part to ensure that this group of NPD's and HPD's we have acquired on this forum do not chase off future professional business minded people as they have done in the past to ensure that those business minded people give bitcoin a fair chance with the understanding that these people lurk in every online community and although they make the most noise as it is their nature, they are truly not the core crowd that keep bitcoin going. With that, I not only am pledging my time to aiding others on this forum to navigate through the mess of peacocks we have here, but I am also pledging funding to the development  of a new community platform, one which by default is programmed to thwart this type of idiopathic narcissistic behavior that turns many of the business people we need in the bitcoin community away for lack of desire to wade through the childishness.    

Videos:

FOR ARCHIVAL PURPOSES, THE MOB OF ANGRY 16 YEAR OLDS SPAMMED THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL WITH FALSE REPORTS TO THE EXTENT THAT NOT ONLY WERE THE VIDEOS AND CHANEL REMOVED THEY MANAGED TO GET MY G-MAIL ACCOUNT SUSPENDED AS WELL. THE KIDS CLEARLY COULD NOT BE PROVEN WRONG PUBLICLY OR IT WOULD MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE THE IDIOTS THEY ARE, SO THEY SEEMED TO HAVE MADE EVERY LAST DITCH EFFORT THEY COULD TO GET THE PROOF THAT THEY WERE JUST BEING ADOLESCENCE TAKEN DOWN.

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER NUBBINS IS STILL AT IT WITH THE 16 YEAR OLD KID CRAP WHICH PRETTY MUCH PROVES EVERYTHING I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE PAST MONTHS ABOUT HIS ESCAPADE BEING NOTHING MORE THAN A WITCH HUNT AND TROLL FEST.
PROOF CAN BE FOUND HERE

More videos will be coming in the next week or two, as i said previously, i am not putting my life on hold over this garbage to turn my workshop into a reality TV series stage. I had a few days to kill thanks to winter storm Juno, and this is what i got done in that time.  When some more time free's up i will do more on this piece including the finer details.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: