Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Busy Mining on MultiPool Hub and wondering ?????  (Read 90 times)
JUPIE2008 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

Hey Guys the re is so much reading on this forum im bound to be Duplicating somebodies thread......

I have been faffing around with  mining for about a 3 weeks now  and have been trying all kinds of Apps and methods. Every time i start something  i read a thread  and it grabs my attention i try it. Well i landed up on MultiPool Hub and  settled there for about a 10 days. I have 4x RX580's and seem to be getting a paid out  in my chosen coin Litecoin  $16 per . I pay very little for electricity so in a month  $16x30 adds up to a bit.
I however have been asking myself whether i could do better mining just a single coin ......
I know that answer would be  ....goto whattomine.com, Which say  PIRL.. Question is ...do i mine pirl till it changes  then  what ever it say next . this would amount to multiool miningbut in manual segments.
What could i jump onto and stick with and make  more if not  the same amount  per/month........I am in any case dump most of my mined coin on an exchange and my company  partner trades and we  are carrying on nicely.  So my actual question  shud i rather stick to a coin  and mine it  the multipool way .

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: