Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is "Variety Jones"?  (Read 47163 times)
Nikolai the Barber

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:29:22 PM

Cops, that shoot innocent kids* can get out, why not cops that steal druglords?

Innocent black kids*. They always seem to go down hard on corrupt cops. They don't like them taking what is theirs  Cheesy. The most intersting thing about this event is how it will effect Ross's case or if he'll get a retrial.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC_Superman

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:12:39 AM

nice research and great post. thank you for the information.
AGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:34:24 PM

No arrest of Thomas Clark so far. Looks more and more like a mole to me.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:17:42 PM

No arrest of Thomas Clark so far. Looks more and more like a mole to me.

Here's something weird:
Searching for Thomas Clark in google brings up some results and also this: Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more
S4VV4S

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:22:17 PM

On a side note, this is also being discussed in other places on the net as well.
Here's a couple:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21248836
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-news/13289-variety-jones-aka-thomas-clark-aka-plural-mongoose.html

Aparently searching on google for Thomas Clark Silk Road brings up quite a few results.
S4VV4S

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:28:26 PM

Well, this is interesting: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/2627257-thomas-clark?shelf=read&sort=date_added

It is a list of books that were read and reviewed by a Thomas Clark.

Apart from the many conspiracy, Chinese and Russian books, one truly stands out: Shadow of the Silk Road
S4VV4S

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:17:59 PM

Here is what I don't understand.

Thomas Clark has been to court before as defendant in a case with Gypsy Nirvana. http://www.rollitup.org/t/whats-the-deal-with-gypsy-nirvana-ltd.88756/
That means that the UK government has his personal details.

So why can't they get to him?

Because he is either a snitch or he is working for the feds.

More interesting reads here:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/gypsy-nirvana-arrested-in-manilla.57933/page-21
http://ganjadigger.com/search.php?query=plural%20of%20mongoose&select=all
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:26:40 PM

On a side note, this is also being discussed in other places on the net as well.
Here's a couple:

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-news/13289-variety-jones-aka-thomas-clark-aka-plural-mongoose.html

Aparently searching on google for Thomas Clark Silk Road brings up quite a few results.

For those donning Superman glasses, you already know Curtis Green's middle name. You should already know that Curtis' brother, Darren, was trading heavily on SR prior to CR becoming an admin, albeit DG claimed it was only to purchase ONE diamond, a graphic card(s), and some other non-drug related items, sticking it my ass for not knowing that SR sold other shit. Strangely, while DG was making these purchases, he was espousing how SR was mainly a drug venue, akin to how he knew about CG's crowdfunding campaign because he once dated his daughter, later revealed to be his niece. That, after Darren first claiming to stumble upon his brother funding site ~40 minutes after it went live.

Thanks to my avid reader skills, I uncovered that bigasic's former moniker was avidreader, his account going dark for ~6.5 months after the arrest of his brother, Curtis, returning as bigasic.

Darren and Curtis' Mormon father must be very proud of his boys' success after raising them so well... So well. SO WELL!

"Bruno started to scare me, so that's why I gave up being Variety Jones, originally started to only sell Amish furniture made in China on Silk Road."
S4VV4S

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:36:22 PM

Here's a couple:

For those donning Superman glasses, you already know Curtis Green's middle name. You should already know that Curtis' brother, Darren, was trading heavily on SR prior to CR becoming an admin, albeit DG claimed it was only to purchase ONE diamond, a graphic card(s), and some other non-drug related items, sticking it my ass for not knowing that SR sold other shit. Strangely, while DG was making these purchases, he was espousing how SR was mainly a drug venue, akin to how he knew about CG's crowdfunding campaign because he once dated his daughter, later revealed to be his niece. That, after Darren first claiming to stumble upon his brother funding site ~40 minutes after it went live.

Thanks to my avid reader skills, I uncovered that bigasic's former moniker was avidreader, his account going dark for ~6.5 months after the arrest of his brother, Curtis, returning as bigasic.

Darren and Curtis' Mormon father must be very proud of his boys' success after raising them so well... So well. SO WELL!

"Bruno started to scare me, so that's why I gave up being Variety Jones, originally started to only sell Amish furniture made in China on Silk Road."

That is just plain sick.

Apart from that - which made me sick to my stomach,
Bruno are you saying that VJ and DG are somehow connected?
(This is starting to get more interesting)
AGD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:30:28 AM

Just having the middle name "Clark" doesn't make him Thomas Clark. I have the court documents "Thomas Clark vs Gypsy Nirvana" PLUS his forum posts that prove the connection him beeing beeing PoM. Now the theory, that PoM is Variety Jones is still only based on the chat log, where VJ says, that he has given a lot of hints to Ross about his identity and "googling for Plural of Mongoose alone" will reveal his identity. This could be a fake hint, but it is very unlikey due to various facts. Means, it is still possible, that someone else took over the VJ/PoM personality from the good ole OG times, but I doubt it.

+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
S4VV4S

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:52:29 AM

Just having the middle name "Clark" doesn't make him Thomas Clark. I have the court documents "Thomas Clark vs Gypsy Nirvana" PLUS his forum posts that prove the connection him beeing beeing PoM. Now the theory, that PoM is Variety Jones is still only based on the chat log, where VJ says, that he has given a lot of hints to Ross about his identity and "googling for Plural of Mongoose alone" will reveal his identity. This could be a fake hint, but it is very unlikey due to various facts. Means, it is still possible, that someone else took over the VJ/PoM personality from the good ole OG times, but I doubt it.

Well, if you consider that both VJ and PoM bith sold cannabis seeds, then the possibility of them being the same person is pretty high.
AGD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:09:25 PM

Redditors are also at it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/31dmzp/communitydiscussion_variety_jonescimon_shabang/
http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/35ct7e/communitydiscussionvariety_jonescimon/

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:29:25 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mongeese
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:29:44 PM

Read the latest: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045937.msg11367336#msg11367336
AGD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:43:50 PM

Bruno, do you know the story of "Plural of Mongoose" or not?

You might check http://antilop.cc/sr/index.html#jones again.

Here is something from http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5290330

http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=41101#41101

Posted from Mongoose @ >>>>>>>>>

RC is working with the Authorities. OG and CW IP's were logged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
About 48 hours ago I broke my 26 month long self-imposed exile from the internet to post the results of my converstations with RC. Nobody else seemed to the the will or ability to track down and talk to him, and my concerns for the industry and the people I love who participate in it out weighed the enjoyment of my recent relative obscurity. I was sure any calls were going to be monitored, but hey - it's not like my name has never been associated with cannabis seeds, eh. So I called RC. Twice.

The first call was to get his story of what happened to him, and the servers for Overgrow and Cannabis World, and to offer support, financial and otherwise. I had been in contact with a few friends and business acquaintances, and had passed the virtual hat around - to the tune of well over US$50,000 pledged to assist RC, with no strings attached. RC said he would have to talk to his lawyers first for instructions on handling such a large donation. OK, fine. RC has all my contact numbers (always had, btw) and I expected a call the next day with instructions from his lawyers.

After my first call to him, I noted that Marc Emery from Cannabis Culture had a front page story saying RC had split the country, etcetera. Fuck. So, after some introspection, I decided to take the plunge - I was returning to my long lost home, the internet. RC had told me he would be releasing a statement, drawn up with the assistance of his lawyers, within 24 hours. Now, I had taken RC at his word as to what had happened, and I thought his clients, suppliers and members of his sites should have at least an idea of what happened, so I called him back, and said so. He agreed I could post what I put in my first post on the internet in 26 months.

Some things RC said to me didn't sit well with me. I did wake the guy up, but still... my instincts were making my hackles rise. As time passed, I kept thinking - who the fuck doesn't leap on a US$50,000 gift? My instincts said I wouldn't hear from his lawyers about it. I was correct.

Now, I have known RC's real name - and much more information about him, from back in the day when I made a deal with ~Shabang~ to buy out his 1/2 of Overgrow. I started doing the phone call thing to newspapers, the Quebec Provincial Police, RCMP public affairs office, blah, blah, blah. No record of an arrest. No record of bail or release. No records for RC, period. I had a couple of phone calls with ~Shabang~ as well, as he is one of the few people in the world I felt comfortable brain-storming with some of the information I was working with. I trust ~S with my life.

I called everyone I knew - and I know a fuckload of folks - to try and pry out some facts. I got a ton of calls, PM's and emails, and the picture they were painting wasn't jiving with some 'facts' that RC gave me. In fact, the fucker lied to me - to you - to the industry.

Just after midnight last night, I got a call from Marc Emery. Some of you may have heard of him. If you want to Marc bash, stay the fuck outta this thread. I've been in this industry for quite some time, and I don't believe in tearing down anyone who has the guts and determination for a cause that he does. If you don't like doing business with him, then don't. I have managed to negotiate this industry for years without hurting and name calling of people who are, in my eyes, on the same side. (Just ask Dr. Chronic - shortly after his site launched on OG - and when Gypsy was, as usual acting like an asshole and treating the Doc like shit on the boards, his site went down - hardware failure. That day was the first time I talked to the Doc - I called him and offered to host his site until his hardware was repaired. He declined, but that was the basis of a solid business relationship with him, one of my competitors. I have since met the Doc, and he is one of those truly rare finds - an honest to goodness decent and nice man. I would like to think I can call Dr. Chronic my friend, and I won't put up with any Doc bashing here either End of rant)

Emery and I chatted for over 1/2 an hour. At the outset, I was clear that I couldn't give him any information, but we could discuss what we both had knowledge of. I can tell you now that Emery had RC's real name for quite some time, and had been checking high and low, much like I had been, and had found no trace. Emery gave me a who's who list of people who know RC - in some cases for decades - and who RC had shunned any form of contact with since this all started. He quite graciously offered me all they had found out, and didn't pressure me for information in return. His concern for anyone affected by the fallout from this is genuine. The industry is in an uproar, and I hadn't seen anyone else with people working the phones trying to unearth the truth. By approximately 12:53 AM (GMT) Mr. Marc Scott Emery had earned my respect. We ended our chat, but now I still had more questions.

Rumours, speculation and innuendo filled the forums everywhere, and my instincts were screaming by now. Several details RC had given me were blatantly false, but not a smoking gun. Not yet.

And then, this morning at 10:30 AM (GMT) my phone rang. It was an old acquaintance of mine - and he had brought me a smoking gun. He had done business with RC, and RC paid him by check. The check was made out to a business that has nothing to do with cannabis or cannabis seeds. It was the only time that business had ever negotiated a payment from anyone in the industry. And he had just been raided, with the warrant looking for cannabis, cannabis seeds, and financial records. Fortunately, the raid was, well - a bust. Nothing was found, cops were red-faced, and my friend was fine. And pissed off. There is only one person who could have pointed the police to his business. Mr. Richard Baghdadlian, known to you as RC.

I don't doubt that RC was raided, and I don't doubt that his home and business were searched. In fact, I have confirmation they were. He was not arrested. He was at home when I called him, and has since shut off all contact with anyone. I called his lawyers (that little deal a few years ago with ~S, me, RC and OG had left me with all kinda interesting contacts) and they informed me they were not able to contact RC.

So, I'm gonna say it - and lemme tell you, this ain't easy, but now it's time to face some hard facts.

Richard Baghdadlian is co-operating with the authorities to save his own ass, at the expense of breeders, clients, and tens of thousands of members on his sites.

Anyone who had any financial transactions with RC in any way is at risk.

Anyone who posted on OG or CW is at risk. Those forums are gone, and will never be back - the security of every member has been comprimised.

I don't believe IP's were not logged on OG and CW. ~Shabang~ and I discussed this, and how ~S had originally set up the null logs, and db records. Since then, however, RC had instituted many 'anti-troll' features on the boards. Lemme 'splain...

Ask any troll here - if they posted from, say Proxy A one day, and then 3 days later from Proxy B, using the same handle, and admin got tired of them. So, they IP ban Proxy B, while the troll is still signed in. That's how RC would like you to believe it was done. However, if they then tried using a different handle, and Proxy A - well, damned if that one wasn't blocked as well. I can guarantee you that RC had gone back to some default settings to log IP's for everyone, all the time. There is no doubt.

RC is a rat.

OG and CW logged IP's.

The servers weren't seized - they didn't need to seize them - RC has given them complete access to the database records.

People are getting busted based on contact with RC.

I have given oldpink the heads-up a couple of hours ago that I was going to write this up and post it here. Kindly don't tear him up - he is working hard with little information, and is doing the best he can.

As many OG and CW refugees are also hanging at www.hg420.com, I've just got off the phone with Doc Chronic as well, so word of this will get out. (That's important, as that snivelling cunt-rag Gypsy likes to delete any quotes from me over at ICMag. Fuck off Gypsy, and stay outta my thread.)

If I have more information to offer later, I'll post it up in this thread.

If you have some information to give me, email is plural_of_encrypted@hushmail.com, or give me a call - from a safe phone, of course, at 07766 871 905 in the UK, 0044 7766 871 905 in Europe, and from N. America use 01144 7766 871 905.

Take care everyone, I hope you're all safe.

Love,

Plural of Mongoose

PS - if yer gonna quote this post over at other sites, kindly quote the entire post, thank you very much. Mongoose

PPS - Fuck you Richard Baghdadlian - FUCK YOU... Fuck you... fuck you...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:25:46 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 07:41:13 PM by Gleb Gamow

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Mongoose

Project Drug Weaseledit

Mongeese were invented by the FBI when they began doing experiments in hopes of creating drug-sniffing super ferrets that could fly, swim, and effectively terrorize teenagers on camping trips. Mongeese, being the disappointing results of the now classified "Project Drug Weasel", were released into the wilds of Hawaii, Mauritius, Australia, Yosemite National Park, and maliciously accidentally into several suburbs of Chicago. Despite a bad rep from most environmentalists, holy men, and humanity in general, mongeese have proven useful in controlling rodent and human populations, often drawing speculation that Project Drug Weasel was not as big a screw-up as originally thought.

So, the Plural of Mongoose IS NOT mongeese. I guess I'm back to connecting Satoshi Nakamoto to MyBitcoin.  Roll Eyes

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.thebird/EIU7xkJtkjI

"He's just gone" is the CIA codeword for: "He's hiding at my house."

Marc Emery says he knows "Richard Calrisian's" real name
but he's not telling us, which indicates they're both spooks
pretending to be adversaries while protecting each other's cover.

If you have had dealings with the "Cannabis Community" websites that
just went down, or Marc "the nark" Emery, don't get paranoid.  It's not
about busting people.

It's about the CIA engineering society with fake-opposition groups.

But I can't back that up, it's just my opium...

The above is what I'm somewhat alluding to in the other thread about Brothers Green, coming to that conclusion upon reading ALL of Darren's 1176 posts, currently reading some of them again extracting nuggets.
AGD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:40:47 PM

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Mongoose

Project Drug Weaseledit

Mongeese were invented by the FBI when they began doing experiments in hopes of creating drug-sniffing super ferrets that could fly, swim, and effectively terrorize teenagers on camping trips. Mongeese, being the disappointing results of the now classified "Project Drug Weasel", were released into the wilds of Hawaii, Mauritius, Australia, Yosemite National Park, and maliciously accidentally into several suburbs of Chicago. Despite a bad rep from most environmentalists, holy men, and humanity in general, mongeese have proven useful in controlling rodent and human populations, often drawing speculation that Project Drug Weasel was not as big a screw-up as originally thought.

So, the Plural of Mongoose IS NOT mongeese. I guess I'm back to connecting Satoshi Nakamoto to MyBitcoin.  Roll Eyes

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.thebird/EIU7xkJtkjI

"He's just gone" is the CIA codeword for: "He's hiding at my house."

Marc Emery says he knows "Richard Calrisian's" real name
but he's not telling us, which indicates they're both spooks
pretending to be adversaries while protecting each other's cover.

If you have had dealings with the "Cannabis Community" websites that
just went down, or Marc "the nark" Emery, don't get paranoid.  It's not
about busting people.

It's about the CIA engineering society with fake-opposition groups.

But I can't back that up, it's just my opium...

The above is what I'm somewhat alluding to in the other thread about Brothers Green, coming to that conclusion upon reading ALL of Darren's 1176 posts, currently reading some of them again extracting nuggets.

You got your jaw locked on 'em bros as it seems.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:19:51 AM

http://antilop.cc/sr/exhibits/2015_03_31_exhibit_A_chatlogs_dpr_nob_inigo_cimon.pdf

(2013-01-26 13:36) inigo (laptop): he was trying to recuit me to this
multi level marketing scam

They're talkin' 'bout Curtis Green.

(2013-01-26 13:42) inigo (laptop): he owns the email address
indolor12@yahoo.com
(2013-01-26 13:43) inigo (laptop): although i couldn't find a record of
that email anywhere online

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/anytimeairportshuttle.com

Yep, that was pretty hard to find.  Roll Eyes

Now, about that MLM Curtis was hawkin'. Wasn't Tonya Jones into somethin' like that? And, is she related to a Brenda Jones.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:52:06 AM

50831,ilovepoker,indolor12@yahoo.com,$1$H4TQ2Otq$ol7FqbrKj3Da.0oE4Pl2s1

Here's Curtis' info on Mt Gox from the "Dump" that I have a copy of.

Taxin' my memory, they were able to liquidate CR's Mt Gox account quicker than others were able to get moneys outta Karpeles' fist.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:59:00 AM

For the life of me, I can't remember the site where you can buy and sell other types of digitial coins, like pp coins and the rest...

Thanks

AR

14 days prior to the above post, CR was arrested and his Mac taken. It's possibly CR didn't pen the post above, with me thinkin' it was Force.

Ulbricht and the agent negotiated the hit for 20 days, prosecutors say, before the agent sent Ulbricht “staged photographs” of Green being tortured. Three days later, on Feb. 19, the agent emailed to say that Green had been killed; two days after that, he sent a “staged photograph that purported to depict (Green’s) dead body,” explaining that Green had died of “’asphyxiation/heart rupture’ while being tortured.” The agent later claimed that Green’s body had been “completely destroyed to eliminate evidence.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: