Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of Increasingly Sophisticated Malware Infection Attempts  (Read 685196 times)
yeuparkour

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

Hello everyone !
I am a newbie. I have a few words to tell you about what I know with the help of my better brothers. On the issue of how to safely switch our tokens back and forth , I have a great tool so many friends here know that is MetaMask software it is very good support for the security of our transactions.
Good luck !
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Exist_Dev

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:31:23 PM

always do a virus check on wallets, some wallet will pop up with a virus warning but sometimes there real like hacker tools etc
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

This is important information! The main thing is to not open anything, and do not climb, and do not install any different programs.
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

yes, cases with deception are really tough. Look at both that swing
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

Hello everyone !
I am a newbie. I have a few words to tell you about what I know with the help of my better brothers. On the issue of how to safely switch our tokens back and forth , I have a great tool so many friends here know that is MetaMask software it is very good support for the security of our transactions.
Good luck !

You're wrong. Metamask already several times hacked and users lost money. Security is guaranteed only by a hardware wallet or at least Myetherwallet offline.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

First, thanks for your sharing. This information is very important for all members of this forum. That's a very irresponsible action, why should anyone do that. We must be careful of malware attacks and must learn more about how to avoid them.
helsing03

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

there is no way to get rid of them
myrionhymn

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:28:03 AM

Thanks so much for sharing this info.
Everybody who can read this post will be aware about malware attacks. Most especially scammers are everywhere.
So let's be careful.
phenomeseb1

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

Many PCs have become targets...thanks for the update
Piyal000

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

hello everyone  , here im talking about a new cryptocurrency which is THUNDERSTAKE (TSC) . TSC PoS staking rewards: 900% APR fixed, every block number dividable by 10 is a superblock with double APR (1800 %) .
we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment. TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges  , Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bittrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com , and discord link : https://discord.gg/pC6sJXZ . you can get everything  from here  . have a look  .
Cyri

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

Thanks representing this its a large support i get a associate got hacked and he dont recognise how he's been taxicab so aloof want recognise is thither whatever opportunity to avoid this similar opposed virus what desire you recommeded anitu virus to avoid this form of malware thanks its a large support .
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

Every day more and more new virus programs emerge that our electronic wallets are working programs and so on, otherwise the antiviruses would react as quickly and those harmful programs would appear.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

What a shite. When you unknowingly paste their address and press send, you lose your precious coin forever. Just remember to always check the sending address twice.
Cryptostruck

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:30:08 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 12:42:22 AM by Cryptostruck

I thought that it should not bother me. But it turned out that my device is participating in mining, and I did not even suspect it. Be more careful.

How can this be possible, also how did you know it was mining?
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

I thought that it should not bother me. But it turned out that my device is participating in mining, and I did not even suspect it. Be more careful.

If you see unusual usage of your GPU/video card/HDD it means that something is running that you never noticed.

And it's possible that its mining through any of those and the cause of it is you probably clicked and downloaded a malware that contains a mining software.
swaslogadia

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

I have likewise seen, I was not able download one of the digital currency centers as it was hailed up as being hurtful by norton web security! This is very likely with the majority of the cryptographic money centers as they are open source which amounts to nothing is shielding them from being hacked and set onto the digital currency's site keeping in mind the end goal to assault the PCs of numerous clients!
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

More and more new harmful programs appear every day, so it was always that someone wants to steal someone else's money, it's because hackers can not catch the police.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Now this topic is relevant. The progress and development of the crypto currency does not stand still, and this is what scammers are also inventing new ways of hacking. Therefore, you need to be careful and monitor security

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

If you see unusual usage of your GPU/video card/HDD it means that something is running that you never noticed.

And it's possible that its mining through any of those and the cause of it is you probably clicked and downloaded a malware that contains a mining software.
Not necessary to dowload a phishing malware to give permission to your device to mine for hackers. Some of the new methods are accessing your cpu/gpu only with your navigator, so it just need you to make a click in a wrong link you received via email or visit a website where you are asked to accept installing cookies into your browser. I don't really know how to identify them but it just recommended to not use any suspecious link and to frequently verify your cpu/gpu work.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

What I encountered (currently missing from the first post) is a copy of the ANN, but with a "team donation address" added at the bottom.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: