Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2019, 07:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EUR might drop below USD  (Read 33280 times)
Quinn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:14:15 AM

If Greece leaves the Euro zone, that would make the Euro stronger, and that may happen.
Syryza or however its written just smashed the elections and won by big majority, things are going to get really really interesting. These guys dont want to be buttfucked by Merkel, but they are delusional if they think they can stop the Troika.

I don't think they intend to exit Eurozone. I recall reading some interview the other day with Syriza leader and he said they're going to stay with Euro.

I recall reading that Euro will continue to fall and would reach parity with the dollar.  So it would likely happen that the dollar will surpass Euro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:39:57 AM

apparently i do not totally agree to your question as you say eur might drop below usd. i want you to know that but 25 december it will and it will bounce back but yes the eur will droop below usd. all those who don't believe this is going to happen just wait and watch. Cool

there is a chance of the euro dropping below the us dollar, but the chance for that to happen is very small. it might take years, if ever.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:53:38 AM

apparently i do not totally agree to your question as you say eur might drop below usd. i want you to know that but 25 december it will and it will bounce back but yes the eur will droop below usd. all those who don't believe this is going to happen just wait and watch. Cool

there is a chance of the euro dropping below the us dollar, but the chance for that to happen is very small. it might take years, if ever.

Goldman Saks estimate that 1 euro will be 0.85 in 2016 and in the end of 2017 will be 0,80 dollars for one euro.
StevenLiang

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:54:21 AM

I don't see it coming any time soon. There is rumours about Germany, UK, Greece etc. leaving the EUR, but I don't think this will happen.

That would be a major issue within the EUR if some countries had to leave after being members for years. Every country has put in a lot of effort to make the EUR happen and I don't think they would be really willing to give this up. Every country has benefits.

Poppy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:33:04 PM

Is it possible that EUR might drop below USD in 2015? Syriza & ECB QE program
pushing price even lower against USD or do you think euro is at it's bottom right now
and is going to rise soon?
Discussion.

Yes, there is a chance that EUR will drop below USD in 2015.  There is a consensus that EUR would continue to fall and would eventually drop below USD.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:49:34 PM

Of course it will drop below USD.

There are many discussions about that in the Marty Armstrong and other threads. There is no other way around that the USD will be the safe currency and EUR will drop to 0.8.

It is be true that ECB has softened its rigidity about having as aim only the control of inflation and want to see more the development and growth of various economies, and it is true that the us dollar has gain about 25% this year but I think that it is arrived the equilibrium already. The actual rate has time in this level and, I think, it will be the last one. May be variance +/-5% but I don't think that us dollar will go higher than euro.
Clint

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

The Greece crises is controlling all this. I don't think they will leave though.  Sad

sardokan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:13:44 PM

The Greece crises is controlling all this. I don't think they will leave though.  Sad

Greece crisis is capital control and state control lab. A lot of trust has been lost and others debts are huge.
fuddudle

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:59:30 PM

The greek situation isn't going to hurt euro. The brunk of the damage has been done. They are just a drop in the ocean in terms of the effect they have directly on the euro zone.

sardokan
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:14:52 AM

Greece is not alone in the shit.

Where is going the trust? What gives value to fiat? Powers to banks.

Trust and army
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:07:56 PM

The greek situation isn't going to hurt euro. The brunk of the damage has been done. They are just a drop in the ocean in terms of the effect they have directly on the euro zone.

Agree with this opinion. What has done is done. The future have little to do with the Greece. The Eurozone is to big and the amount of euro in circulation is to big to be conditioned from the measures that it will be taken regarding the Greek debt. I repeat that the monetary policies that will be taken will have to do with the growth. This might weaken euro but, I think, not so much that to put it under the us dollar. And the measures taken (or will be taken) about Greek debt will have not impact on this rapport.
sardokan
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:44:47 PM

The issue is not greece, but that several contries in europe have serious debt issues.

Europe is financialy and politicaly divided.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:01:36 PM

The issue is not greece, but that several contries in europe have serious debt issues.

This is the main reason of the intentional weakness of euro. The growth will reduce the debt. At least this is the hope. The less value of euro will stimulate the exports of every country in Eurozone and this will help in the decrease of debt.
operrajunk74

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:59:15 PM

I think that EUR may collapse because of some bad managements made by few countries. I am also sure that euro wont die so easily as people have made a projection about it and the situation of the world had for sure been projected to affect the eurozone as all countries facing some kind of problem so this wont last forever.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:01:06 AM

pushing price even lower against USD or do you think euro is at it's bottom right now
Discussion.

I don't think it will happen until 2016 if it does happen.  If it does I think it would require the Fed to raise interest rates.  I don't think the market will price it in necessarily before it actually happens.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1170

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 02:49:35 AM

True and I believe this will only worsen over time as more countries join the EU.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Euro dropped below USD in a few months.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1014

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 08:57:33 AM

I hope the EURO drops a bit as I get paid in USD but live in an EU country lol but then again I wouldn't want it to go too low because inflation may kick in so that's kind of kicking us in the teeth both ways I guess.  Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
StevenLiang

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:07:50 PM

The euro exchange rate has just crashed below 1.14$, the lowest exchange rate since 2004.

Expecting more fun to follow (gold is also being trashed at the moment).

I prefer to hold BTC and Yuan now.

BTC_ISTANBUL

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:45:19 PM

The interest rates in USA is going to increase in 2016.The parity will change in a few weeks.

Pls. note that these are my personal opinions and may cause losses.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:10:45 PM

Discussion.

It can happen the EUR just dropped a while ago and it will be bellow the USD if it is going to drop again which is not a good thing for Europe.
We will see what is going to happen with the EUR.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.