Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EUR might drop below USD  (Read 33626 times)
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:38:01 PM

Is it possible that EUR might drop below USD in 2015? Syriza & ECB QE program
pushing price even lower against USD or do you think euro is at it's bottom right now
and is going to rise soon?
Discussion.

I think it is likely that both the Euro and the Dollar will go down. The FED is not going to rise interest rates this year or only of a quarter of a point then it will go back to 0 (and 0.25)
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:37:40 PM

pushing price even lower against USD or do you think euro is at it's bottom right now
Discussion.

I think it is likely that both the Euro and the Dollar will go down. The FED is not going to rise interest rates this year or only of a quarter of a point then it will go back to 0 (and 0.25)

There's no way USD will go down in the near future, they are pumping the money machines hard to simulate a recuperation from the crisis. EUR cant do this as much tho.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:51:18 PM

Discussion.

Draghi is going to save the EUR by injecting more money or at least for a while.
In the other hand tho Greece is fucked.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 04:08:51 PM

Some prediction of EUR/USD in 2015

The euro dollar exchange rate could well fall to 1.07 by the time 2015 has played out.

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/exchange-rate-forecasts/1750-euro-dollar-forecast-2015-453543

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
picolo

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:18:20 PM

Discussion.

Draghi is going to save the EUR by injecting more money or at least for a while.
In the other hand tho Greece is fucked.

Injecting EUR will blow more air in existing bubbles and create new ones while it is bearish for the value of the EUR in the long term.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:40:26 PM

Just look at the news. Greenspan just said Greece will go out of the euro for sure.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:35:48 AM

Just look at the news. Greenspan just said Greece will go out of the euro for sure.

They were parasyte in EU from the very start. I really dont see the point of allowing them to join in the first place,but fine..
Euro strenght is often shaken by examples like Greece, and now with them leaving i have no doubt eur will get stronger.
As far as op title is concerned; NO, eur will never be under usd, it makes no sence, because eu is showing iniciative on too many levels to drop down in currency value ~25%
The very idea is disturbing..
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:12:10 AM

They were parasyte in EU from the very start. I really dont see the point of allowing them to join in the first place,but fine..
Euro strenght is often shaken by examples like Greece, and now with them leaving i have no doubt eur will get stronger.
As far as op title is concerned; NO, eur will never be under usd, it makes no sence, because eu is showing iniciative on too many levels to drop down in currency value ~25%
If they kick Greece, what stops them from kicking Spain? as far as i know the next goverment there is very similar to Syriza.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:46:21 AM

If they kick Greece, what stops them from kicking Spain? as far as i know the next goverment there is very similar to Syriza.

Its not only the gouvernment that is in question, its mostly the people that dont want to apply changes to their lives.
Its totaly fine to be irresponsibile alone, but inside a colective like union its unacceptable.
Greece is a school example of a financial black hole, its sad EU spent so much trying to feed their hunger for more.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:27:39 AM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-08/if-greece-exits-here-what-happens-redux
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:43:52 PM

Spain is too big to get kicked from the Euro... Greece maybe, Spain impossible.
Whats sure is Greece will never come back to 2004 years and Spain will never come back to 2006 years. The future is poor.
fastBeast

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:30:12 AM

Whats sure is Greece will never come back to 2004 years and Spain will never come back to 2006 years. The future is poor.

portugal, spain and italy are too big to fail!!!
a lot of debt it is held from germany, france etc etc...
so, they cannot fail
picolo

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:00:25 PM

so, they cannot fail

If they cannot pay their debt, the ECB may buy them which means the Euro will plunge in value.
redHairy

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:48:14 PM

so, they cannot fail

If they cannot pay their debt, the ECB may buy them which means the Euro will plunge in value.
i do not know if buy debt from BCE and EUR falls, are linked....
but BCE will buy debt for sure...
did you read about QE [quantitative easing] from Draghi?
more than 1000 billion of debt bought from BCE...
until inflation do not stabilize to 2%

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:53:24 PM

so, they cannot fail

even if they fail, i don't see a reason for the euro to drop below usd, they were never strong enough to carry a good amount of the euro value
redHairy

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:58:17 PM

so, they cannot fail

even if they fail, i don't see a reason for the euro to drop below usd, they were never strong enough to carry a good amount of the euro value

i don't know what will be the end of EURO game...
but i know there are a lot of private EUROBillion invested in EURO debt...
and i think if EURO will say "GAME OVER",
will be really tough times for everybody

kitarohotono

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:03:44 PM

Gold to the moon if euro fails I think Cool
picolo

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:59:55 PM

Gold to the moon if euro fails I think Cool

Gold to the moon because the bubbles are going to pop hard! The Dollar is going to pop. It will be horribly spectacular and they will all be there saying why it happened when no one predicts it now except the austrian economists.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:29:39 AM

Spain is on its way to a nice recovery, it's really bouncing back. I just hope Greece will be kicked out as an example. If Greece succeeds in getting new loans, that will kill all reforms in Spain, Italy or France. It will be back to the old days of ever growing deficits and inflation. Only BTC will gain from it, but I'm not sure I want that, as there will be so much painful side effects if the Euro goes down.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
galbros
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:47:17 AM

This is not a big deal.  In the early 2000s one USD was worth more than one Euro.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: