Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcurex.com - old thread  (Read 27661 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:16:11 PM

If you could enter the ref number, then I guess they fixed it.

Withdraws are processed once per day and there is no way of knowing when. Can be early morning or late evening or anything in between, but usually late afternoon EU time. Once processed, it shows up pretty much instantly on the visa card, at least if it was processed during business hours. Otherwise its the next day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roos

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:10:11 PM

I bought a card through bitmit from user Bitcurex (Sebastian, Woźniak, 94-058, Łódź, Poland) on 17/10. Its still not marked as shipped abd he doesnt answer messages.  Someone else has now given him negative feedback,  so im getting a bit worried. Is he at all connected to bitcurex?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KoKos

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 07:02:10 AM

Hello, I have been trying to get the private api working in java for bitcurex with no luck. Searching has also not given much results. I am not an expert programer so if anyone could point me in the right direction on how to structure the api that would be amazing.(ie. getFunds/Buy/Sell)

Also, if anyone would be interested, i could offer some bitcoin for java methods to buy/sell/getFunds. just PM.

thanks.
dacman61

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:15:04 PM

Any plans on selling more cards? I haven't noticed anything for sale on the Bitcurex website nor BitMit.
roos

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:22:20 PM

Any plans on selling more cards? I haven't noticed anything for sale on the Bitcurex website nor BitMit.

I wouldnt buy one from them if i were you?
I got one a few weeks aga through bitmit.  Since then they have sent nothing,  doesnt answer messages and have recieved bad feedback from someone else with the same problem.  I guess it means there is some kind of trouble.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dacman61

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:30:57 PM

I wouldnt buy one from them if i were you?
I got one a few weeks aga through bitmit.  Since then they have sent nothing,  doesnt answer messages and have recieved bad feedback from someone else with the same problem.  I guess it means there is some kind of trouble.

Yeah my card from them took a little longer than expected, and my first withdraw to the card took a couple days, but then after that everything has gone well. I wish they were a little better at communicating and looking more professional.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:00:06 AM

Everything is working, the problem is that they are busy and they don't speak English very well. Not long ago they where talking about hiring a fluent English speaker for support, I guess they haven't yet.
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 12:36:10 AM

Could we please also have 2 Factor Authentication on the exchanges?

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
roos

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:53:32 PM

Everything is working, the problem is that they are busy and they don't speak English very well. Not long ago they where talking about hiring a fluent English speaker for support, I guess they haven't yet.

Mine didnt arrive,  they sent a general VISA electon card instead,  which i allready have one.  No answee on a query of refund either and no way to link the card on the site anymore. They simply sent me garbage and kept the money.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:08:59 PM

Mine didnt arrive,  they sent a general VISA electon card instead,  which i allready have one.  No answee on a query of refund either and no way to link the card on the site anymore. They simply sent me garbage and kept the money.

Those bitcurex cards are visa electron. And you can link them, just use the card ref code as bank withdraw address.
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:09:37 PM

These *are* VISA Electron cards, I don't know what you expected? Just insert the number given to you as the withdrawal account number and withdraw money to your card.

Or was this a joke, I can't tell?
roos

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:32:49 PM

I expected what was shown in the advert, amongst other things the following:
1. A card that looks like this: . Much like my other prepaid VISA but with the nice bitcoin text to do some promotion for the currency (and bitcurex even though im not really up for that part any) more.)  Not an electron card promoting France.

2. A card that can be (quote from the add): "BCC can be loaded and use multiple times, in online shops, brick-and-mortar shops, and over infinite number of ATMs across the World."  Not one i need to put money on the bitcurex exvhange to top up.

3. I expected it to be delivered before i gave up and bought another (non electron)  VISA card with a huge bitcoin logo on.

4. I expected respons to my private coversations before i had to haunt bitcurex on their facebook and here.

I still expect bitcurex to refund without me having to be mean and give them negative feedback on bitmit.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:37:11 PM

I expected what was shown in the advert, amongst other things the following:
1. A card that looks like this:...  Not an electron card promoting France.

My cards look exactly like that. I guess they ran out of those.

2. A card that can be (quote from the add): "BCC can be loaded and use multiple times, in online shops, brick-and-mortar shops, and over infinite number of ATMs across the World."  Not one i need to put money on the bitcurex exvhange to top up.

I dont understand how you could have misread that.
- The card can be loaded (on bitcurex site).
Check.
- It can be used multiple times in online shops, brick-and-mortar shops, etc..
Check.

Dont tell me you read that as if the card could be loaded on an ATM? Or in online shop ?  Huh

roos

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:53:40 PM

I dont know how developed credit card systems are where you are from, but.

My swedbank master card can be topped up on most atm:s in sweden,  my OKQ8 visa on petrol stations an the ica cards in grosery stores. Thus it didnt ring any alarm bells at all.  Anyhow the card is useless to me all the same.

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:18:39 PM

Bitcurex, do you have an ETA for reactivation of your pln.bitcurex.com API?
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 07:08:38 AM

My swedbank master card can be topped up on most atm:s in sweden,  my OKQ8 visa on petrol stations an the ica cards in grosery stores. Thus it didnt ring any alarm bells at all.  Anyhow the card is useless to me all the same.

So, you basically wanted a regular Visa card you can top up through a regular ATM, only with a Bitcoin logo on, and didn't want a card that can be topped up using Bitcoin with zero fees on top-up and spend. Am I getting this right?  Roll Eyes
roos

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 09:06:28 AM

So, you basically wanted a regular Visa card you can top up through a regular ATM, only with a Bitcoin logo on, and didn't want a card that can be topped up using Bitcoin with zero fees on top-up and spend. Am I getting this right?  Roll Eyes

No, basically i wanted a nice looking card to use to promote bitcoins. But ofcourse i also wanted the company i am dealing with to deliver what they advertise in reasonable time if i am to entrust them with my money.

A "Sorry, we couldnt deliver, here is your money back" in respons to early private conversations would have been ok too. In that case I would even have considered dealing with them again. False advertising and shrinking for responsability for it is not ok, however.

KoKos

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:47:53 AM

What is the status of the PLN api ?

thanks
Zeryk

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 11:38:05 AM

How long withdraws usually take from pln.bitcurex? Approving should take <24h, as written on withdrawal page. Been slightly over 24+, not panicking, just asking.

Anyway, I am very happy with bitcurex exchange. Sold coin in eur.bitcurex and withdraw took only hour to approve (at 11 AM polish time) and only 30 (!) minutes to withdraw to my polish bank account.

Zeryk

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 12:20:07 PM

Just went through all my witdrawals after cca 24 hours Smiley
Very happy with bitcurex! <3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: