Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcurex.com - old thread  (Read 27661 times)
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 07:16:31 AM

please add 3 factor authentication!

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:54:31 AM

please add 3 factor authentication!

What's 3 factor authentication ? Google Authenticator ?
Dalib

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:04:54 PM

My first EUR deposit from SEPA transfer into bitcurex takes 21 days.;(
It's regular???

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:02:03 AM

My first EUR deposit from SEPA transfer into bitcurex takes 21 days.;(
It's regular???

No it should take 24-48h. Contact the admin.
eurgbp2011

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:05:52 AM

They got hacked, I got hacked, my BTC are gone
I did not order any buys or sells but they happened without my consent.
major wtf!
Now I cannot login
They do not respond to tickets for 2 weeks!
r0ger

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:04:24 AM

i've transfered some btc to a new bitcurex-account 3 days ago. blockchain displays, that the btc has arrived on bitcurex.
after 2 days i've sent a message over the support-ticket-system to bitcurex, but they don't answer. they only close the ticket Cheesy
today i've sent a further request to the support...

is it scam??

luckily i've sent as test only a small amount... but that still sucks a lot. very bad support & too much time wasting...

when i'll receive my btc some day (hopefully), i'll never use bitcurex again. at the moment it's more than worst !!
eurgbp2011

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:41:24 AM

yes they are scam Sad
I lost 10 btc!
they close my request for withdrawal, do not respond to emails, tickets and phone calls for a month already
and now I cannot login to my account
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:55:08 AM

I've been using these guys for over one year without any problems at all. I've deposited BTC a couple of times over the last month, sold them, transferred the money to my bitcurex card a and then withdrew from an atm in my local currency - everything worked perfectly.

Yes, their support is non-existent but apparently they will be adding more staff.

So it is definitely not a scam. To those having problems logging in, this actually got me before - on the login page, it says to use your email address OR username to login. I discovered that you CANNOT use your email - it doesn't work. You must use your username only!

Hope this helps!
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:50:59 PM

I've been using these guys for over one year without any problems at all. I've deposited BTC a couple of times over the last month, sold them, transferred the money to my bitcurex card a and then withdrew from an atm in my local currency - everything worked perfectly.

Yes, their support is non-existent but apparently they will be adding more staff.

So it is definitely not a scam. To those having problems logging in, this actually got me before - on the login page, it says to use your email address OR username to login. I discovered that you CANNOT use your email - it doesn't work. You must use your username only!

Hope this helps!

+1 to everything you said, except for the logging in. I can log in fine with my email address, FWIW.
hypersire

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:01:39 PM

Hope this helps!

+1 to everything you said, except for the logging in. I can log in fine with my email address, FWIW.

Hmmm, that is very interesting - for some reason I can only login with my username. The site definitely needs refining and their support needs major improvement but I do believe that Bitcurex plans on making things better and sticking around - definitely not a scam.

I can understand people's frustrations though - it seems that there are many cryptocurrency-related sites out there with no support at all (meaning they will certainly take  your deposits, but if you encounter a problem, there is nobody out there to help you). Nothing you can do but play it safe and stick to numerous small deposits as opposed to larger ones - this tactic has saved me many times over the years.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:54:42 PM

I do believe that Bitcurex plans on making things better and sticking around - definitely not a scam.

Its not a scam, but Ive heard the promises of improving the site and customer support for over a year now. IM not holding my breath.

FWIW, I did a withdrawal to one of my bitcurex visa cards recently while the card was over the limit, so the transaction would have been bounced. I did the same from Kraken. Kraken credited my euro balance within 3 days without me even asking. On bitcurex, the money is "gone".  Ive made the same mistake a year or so ago, and bitcurex did credit it after opening a ticket and waiting 3 weeks.  I again opened a ticket with bitcurex and expect to get it credited at some point, but who knows when. Ill update when it happens - or if it doesnt.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:14:31 PM

I again opened a ticket with bitcurex and expect to get it credited at some point, but who knows when. Ill update when it happens - or if it doesnt.

Got a response to my ticket today with a promise to credit the amount. Yes, it was in broken english, and yes it would have been better if they had done it automatically, but I still got a satisfactory response within 2 working days, which in bitcoin world is actually spectacularly good.  Maybe they did increase support staff after all.
r0ger

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:17:57 PM

still no reaction to my 2 support tickets, since 5 days... and i'm still waiting to get my deposited btc to my bitcurex-account, since 6 days already.

i don't know what you trying to bring in a better light...

no deposit of transfered btc and no support responses at all - at the moment it's scam !
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:37:12 PM

IM just reporting my experience; I have been using bitcurex for about 2 years now and never had any major issues. Slow responses, yes, but this time they were quite fast.

BTC deposits are clearly automated, since they appear within seconds of getting 6 confirmations. If your deposit doesnt show up, I can only guess you messed up somehow. Care to post the tx id?
r0ger

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:17:41 PM

no it's not depending on a mistake from my side.

there is a btc-adress in my bitcurex acocunt. to this adress i've transfered from blockchain.info as test a small amount of btc. around 40€. and that amount as arrived on the btc-adress from my bitcurex-account. thats fact. i've screenshots from the transaction from my blockchain.info-wallet and also the btc-adress in my bitcurex account.

there is for sure nothing automated. no btc in my account on bitcurex.

but as i noticed from other threads, i'm not the single one having trouble with bitcurex.

it's "only" 40€... but it sucks... a lot.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:30:32 PM

How can it not be automated if my transactions consistently show up within seconds of getting confirmed, any time of the day?

Please post a screenshot of your account page with the btc deposit address (feel free to blank/cut out all the rest) and a link to your transaction id. If I were to guess Id say you didnt pay transaction fees and your transaction has been stuck in limbo. If so there is nothing Bitcurex can do about that.

Bitcurex are at times slow to process euro withdrawals (slow meaning it could take a day or two, never seen more than 3, typically its the same day), Ive read reports of euro deposits taking some time, but btc transactions, both deposits and withdrawals are as fast as bitcoin allows.
r0ger

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:41:07 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 08:55:34 AM by r0ger

:
:

http://s019.radikal.ru/i608/1401/26/73f35bc3c7c1.jpg

on the 1st screenshot you can see the btc-adress on my bitcurex-account.
the 2nd one is the transaction from the blockchain-wallet to the bitcurex-adress. the btc arrived there, but were sent 24h later somewhere else.
at the 3rd screen you can see there are no btc on my bitcurex-account.

they received my btc and sent them somewhere else.

it's worst to get no support from bitcurex in those situations...

so in my opinon it's scam.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:02:15 AM

Is anything showing in your bitcurex transaction history?
r0ger

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:01:54 AM

nope, the history is completely empty.

anyone an idea what to do with them?
hypersire

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:06:19 PM

I again opened a ticket with bitcurex and expect to get it credited at some point, but who knows when. Ill update when it happens - or if it doesnt.

Got a response to my ticket today with a promise to credit the amount. Yes, it was in broken english, and yes it would have been better if they had done it automatically, but I still got a satisfactory response within 2 working days, which in bitcoin world is actually spectacularly good.  Maybe they did increase support staff after all.

That's great news Puppet, glad to hear it!

I was wondering if you happened to keep track of your exchange rates when you used the card to withdraw from a local atm? I did some calculations and it seems that I lost about 20% in fees and exchange charges. I'm not sure if this is standard or it's the particular atm I used or what.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: